piglets

But the people who HAVE seen and heard what goes on, and still partake in it, and not only partake in it but are arrogant assholes about it? I can't respect that
/\
THIS is how THEY start these food fights. But like I said in another post, I understand WHY they post the way they do. It all boils down to pride. Self centered pride

buttercup hopefully you don't find me to be like one of those nasty people. I eat meat, you don't. I don't see ANY reason for us to hate each other just because we believe in different things and have different diets.

Most of you are unaware of industrialized process , just like most of you are unaware of the humane process.

Most of you who have an issue , that go to the supermarkets, drive throughs, and restaurants while lamenting the grave humanity of it all are hypocrites in the highest order

You are clueless flatlanders who do not understand the animal kingdom, nor will admit we as humans have always been part of it

If you object based on morality, you must do so across the board , which means a whole lot more than simply eating animals, it means all the animal byproducts you now use (and you do)

Few , very few, of you can say they've provided for yourselves , without this

And even fewer of you can say you've humanly provided for yourselves and/or yours

~S~

Forum List

Back