Piers Morgan SLAMS 'half wit' Lauren Goodger for saying she will NOT take the Covid vaccine despite 'shoving filler in her lips'

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
'Don't listen to these imbeciles!' Piers Morgan SLAMS 'half wit' Lauren Goodger for saying she will NOT take the Covid vaccine despite 'shoving filler in her lips'
  • The Only Way Is Essex star, 34, slammed on social media after she weighed in on new vaccines
  • Lauren claimed the virus is 'just like a cold' and said she did not believe in masks
  • Explaining her reason for refusing the groundbreaking vaccine, Lauren said: 'I am more scared of the vaccine than I am of the virus
  • Social media users slammed the star for comments which come day after Prime Minister Boris Johnson plunged the country into third lockdown
By EVE BUCKLAND and CHARLOTTE DEAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:50, 6 January 2021 | UPDATED: 09:45, 6 January 2021
  • s
    Piers Morgan has branded Lauren Goodger a 'half wit' and an 'imbecile' for saying she will not take the COVID-19 vaccine - despite 'shoving filler in her lips.'
    The reality star, 34, was condemned for her anti-vaxxer views on Tuesday, despite scientists saying vaccination is the best hope for beating COVID-19. She also claimed she 'doesn't believe' in face masks and likened the virus to a cold.
    Speaking on Wednesday's Good Morning Britain, an incensed Piers, 55, questioned how Lauren could refuse the vaccine but inject herself with fillers - before imploring the public 'not to listen to these imbeciles'.
    He said: 'Lauren Goodger, who I'm informed is a TOWIE babe, has gone public having a go about the Covid vaccine on the day we discovered a million people in this country have the virus and we're obviously in a desperate situation.
    Piers Morgan calls out TOWIE star for saying she won't take vaccine
    • 'She said she's terrified of the vaccine and has already had Covid and didn't die, so obviously it's not a problem.
      'She said I don't like taking medicine or antibiotics. Lauren said: "I’m more scared of the vaccine than I am the virus"… really?'

'She said: "I don’t like taking medicine, I won’t take antibiotics but I do do aesthetics"... what?'
      'Here's a picture of Lauren Goodger. What do you think she's been shoving in her face?
      'Where does that come from, Lauren? What have you been injecting into those lips? Did you check where it came from or check what it is?

Criticised: The reality star, 34, was condemned for her anti-vaxxer viewers on Tuesday, despite scientists saying people being vaccinated is the best hope for ending lockdown and beating Covid

+8
      Criticised: The reality star, 34, was condemned for her anti-vaxxer viewers on Tuesday, despite scientists saying people being vaccinated is the best hope for ending lockdown and beating Covid
      'These people are absolute half-wits. They're quarter-wits. They are getting attention on social media. They are already giving their views to millions of impressionable people and they're not getting challenged.
      'My point is these reality stars are stuffing their faces with plastic fillings, surgery and injections and so on and then banging on about vaccines.
      'It's ridiculous. Do not listen to these imbeciles. It will cost lives.
      It's got to stop. They are wielding a really unhealthy noise to this debate which will deter young people from taking this serious.
      'I look at her face. She has put loads of stuff in those lips. She could probably afford to take a risk with a vaccine, which has been approved.'
      His co-host Susanna Reid added: 'Let's not give them a platform.'

'Imbecile': Speaking on Wednesday's Good Morning Britain, an incensed Piers, 55, questioned how Lauren could refuse the vaccine but inject herself with fillers
      Piers fumed: 'Here's a picture of Lauren Goodger. What do you think she's been shoving in her face? 'Where does that come from, Lauren? What have you been injecting into those lips?'

Piers fumed: 'Here's a picture of Lauren Goodger. What do you think she's been shoving in her face? 'Where does that come from, Lauren? What have you been injecting into those lips?' This brainless slut definitely wants those pouting lips & 'gagging for it' ass filing in...with reasoned argument and logical dialogue to convince her of the facts.

I don't like botox but so what if she doesn't want to be vaccinated? Is that not her choice?
Talk about imbeciles, good lord.

I don't like botox but so what if she doesn't want to be vaccinated? Is that not her choice?
in the UK you are the property of the crown and are not allowed to make decisions for yourself,,,

Of course, at present, she has the right to refuse.
She also has a large Twitter following made up mostly of impressionable kids. She didn't need to broadcast her anti-vaccine & anti-mask agenda.
She says she thinks she may have had Corona and it was "just like flu!" - the stupid bitch! That is because it probably was flu and not Corona.
The real reason she doesn't want to wear a mask is that she doesn't want it to spoil the free paparazzi photoshoots or smear her makeup.

She could have done the country a service by taking the vaccine so scientists could learn how the vaccine reacts to more unnatural body filler than a cavity wall insulation.

Yes, she has the right to refuse and we have the right to slag off the stupid feckin slut to kingdom come! -
Free speech!

Of course, at present, she has the right to refuse.
She also has a large Twitter following made up mostly of impressionable kids. She didn't need to broadcast her anti-vaccine & anti-mask agenda.
She says she thinks she may have had Corona and it was "just like flu!" - the stupid bitch! That is because it probably was flu and not Corona.
The real reason she doesn't want to wear a mask is that she doesn't want it to spoil the free paparazzi photoshoots or smear her makeup.

She could have done the country a service by taking the vaccine so scientists could learn how the vaccine reacts to more unnatural body filler than a cavity wall insulation.

Yes, she has the right to refuse and we have the right to slag off the stupid feckin slut to kingdom come! -
Free speech!
you sure do hate when people express their personal views when they go against yours,, are you a fascist?? cause thats what fascist do,,

'Don't listen to these imbeciles!' Piers Morgan SLAMS 'half wit' Lauren Goodger for saying she will NOT take the Covid vaccine despite 'shoving filler in her lips'
  • The Only Way Is Essex star, 34, slammed on social media after she weighed in on new vaccines
  • Lauren claimed the virus is 'just like a cold' and said she did not believe in masks
  • Explaining her reason for refusing the groundbreaking vaccine, Lauren said: 'I am more scared of the vaccine than I am of the virus
  • Social media users slammed the star for comments which come day after Prime Minister Boris Johnson plunged the country into third lockdown
By EVE BUCKLAND and CHARLOTTE DEAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:50, 6 January 2021 | UPDATED: 09:45, 6 January 2021
  • s
    Piers Morgan has branded Lauren Goodger a 'half wit' and an 'imbecile' for saying she will not take the COVID-19 vaccine - despite 'shoving filler in her lips.'
    The reality star, 34, was condemned for her anti-vaxxer views on Tuesday, despite scientists saying vaccination is the best hope for beating COVID-19. She also claimed she 'doesn't believe' in face masks and likened the virus to a cold.
    Speaking on Wednesday's Good Morning Britain, an incensed Piers, 55, questioned how Lauren could refuse the vaccine but inject herself with fillers - before imploring the public 'not to listen to these imbeciles'.
    He said: 'Lauren Goodger, who I'm informed is a TOWIE babe, has gone public having a go about the Covid vaccine on the day we discovered a million people in this country have the virus and we're obviously in a desperate situation.
    Piers Morgan calls out TOWIE star for saying she won't take vaccine
    • 'She said she's terrified of the vaccine and has already had Covid and didn't die, so obviously it's not a problem.
      'She said I don't like taking medicine or antibiotics. Lauren said: "I’m more scared of the vaccine than I am the virus"… really?'

'She said: "I don’t like taking medicine, I won’t take antibiotics but I do do aesthetics"... what?'
      'Here's a picture of Lauren Goodger. What do you think she's been shoving in her face?
      'Where does that come from, Lauren? What have you been injecting into those lips? Did you check where it came from or check what it is?

+8
    • Criticised: The reality star, 34, was condemned for her anti-vaxxer viewers on Tuesday, despite scientists saying people being vaccinated is the best hope for ending lockdown and beating Covid
      'These people are absolute half-wits. They're quarter-wits. They are getting attention on social media. They are already giving their views to millions of impressionable people and they're not getting challenged.
      'My point is these reality stars are stuffing their faces with plastic fillings, surgery and injections and so on and then banging on about vaccines.
      'It's ridiculous. Do not listen to these imbeciles. It will cost lives.
      It's got to stop. They are wielding a really unhealthy noise to this debate which will deter young people from taking this serious.
      'I look at her face. She has put loads of stuff in those lips. She could probably afford to take a risk with a vaccine, which has been approved.'
      His co-host Susanna Reid added: 'Let's not give them a platform.'

'Imbecile': Speaking on Wednesday's Good Morning Britain, an incensed Piers, 55, questioned how Lauren could refuse the vaccine but inject herself with fillers
      Piers fumed: 'Here's a picture of Lauren Goodger. What do you think she's been shoving in her face? 'Where does that come from, Lauren? What have you been injecting into those lips?''Here's a picture of Lauren Goodger. What do you think she's been shoving in her face? 'Where does that come from, Lauren? What have you been injecting into those lips?'

• Piers fumed: 'Here's a picture of Lauren Goodger. What do you think she's been shoving in her face? 'Where does that come from, Lauren? What have you been injecting into those lips?' This brainless slut definitely wants those pouting lips & 'gagging for it' ass filing in...with reasoned argument and logical dialogue to convince her of the facts.

I'm just getting over the covid----it was just like a cold for me. Soar throat, dry cough, loss of smell and taste, and itchy skin----NO fever, no meds well other than my aspirin/or meloxicam, vitamins and some cough medicine.
Today, I will be picking up my husband from the hospital for the second time in 3 weeks for covid-------it and bad medical care the 1st hospital stay almost and yet may kill him. He's got the full regiment of medicine--steriods, remdesivir, the plasma, diurectics, oxygen, vitamins and whole chit load of other stuff...........

All medications have side effects including her injections and with the vaccines----they haven't been fully tested do to lack of time. How effective or what their side effects are has not been fully established which is why 40% of health workers are saying that they aren't getting the vaccine anytime soon.

I don't know who this woman is---she is very pretty and obviously has alot of "fillers" and fake other stuff-----but I can't say that she is either right or wrong about the vaccine---it could go either way. There will be those that chose to vaccinate that will grow to regret it and there will be those that chose not vaccinate that will do the same.

Who are those attacking her to tell her that she must vaccinate--------its her body and her choice.

in the UK you are the property of the crown and are not allowed to make decisions for yourself,,,
You redneck lizard people need to come out of the swamp and try to educate yourself in particular about the outside world. I know your ex-president is thick as two short planks on the subject but then you can't teach an old retard new tricks.

At the time that all developed countries had Monarchs, it was England that first curbed the power of absolute monarchs with the Magna Carta 1215 AD.
King Charles l was beheaded 1649 because he couldn't accept the concept. Parliament and the forerunner to democracy was invented in England.

Our present Monarch HM Queen Elizabeth ll is a constitutional Monarch. is politically neutral and has very little say in anything. The British People decide who governs them through the ballot box.

Don't bother to reply to my posts until you take a serious educational upgrade, - cotton eye Joe!

You redneck lizard people need to come out of the swamp and try to educate yourself in particular about the outside world. I know your ex-president is thick as two short planks on the subject but then you can't teach an old retard new tricks.

At the time that all developed countries had Monarchs, it was England that first curbed the power of absolute monarchs with the Magna Carta 1215 AD.
King Charles l was beheaded 1649 because he couldn't accept the concept. Parliament and the forerunner to democracy was invented in England.

Our present Monarch HM Queen Elizabeth ll is a constitutional Monarch. is politically neutral and has very little say in anything. The British People decide who governs them through the ballot box.

Don't bother to reply to my posts until you take a serious educational upgrade, - cotton eye Joe!

spoken like a true subject,,

Only when I feel like it retard. as I'm also a citizen of the Republic of Ireland & the European Union. -
Dual Nationality!

Only when I feel like it retard. as I'm also a citizen of the Republic of Ireland & the European Union. -
Dual Nationality!

arent you a special little subject,,

Forum List

Back