Piers Morgan...again...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...is proving (as I type) beyond doubt that he is a goddamned pseudo-intellectual, fucking idiot! He can't hold his own against an intelligent debater.

...and this idiot has his own TV show.

CNN shows its stupidity in keeping this buffoon on the air.

(...and I'm missing reruns of Duck Dynasty gathering first hand knowledge of the Morgan lunacy! This has got to stop!)

Last edited:
...is proving (as I type) beyond doubt that he is a goddamned pseudo-intellectual, fucking idiot! He can't hold his own against an intelligent debater.

(...and I'm missing reruns of Duck Dynasty gathering first hand knowledge of the Morgan lunacy! This has got to stop!)

Coincidently, this is a copy of an e-mail I sent to CNN this afternoon:

>'Duck Dynasty' Drama: Battle Lines Drawn Over Phil Robertson Suspension | Yahoo TV - Yahoo TV

Between Piers Morgan's views on the 2nd Amendment and his hateful comments about the P. Robertson, I am DONE with your network. Since it has become vogue to wage "war" when speech is heard that people don't approve of, I have decided that I will watch tonight, so I can ensure I've gotten a comprehensive list of your sponsors, and then will be informing them that I won't buy their products as long as they advertise on your network and will send such notifications out once a week until Morgan is no longer a part of your programming. <

What is he doing now? Still bitching about our 2nd amendment?

What is he doing now? Still bitching about our 2nd amendment?
No. He's losing a debate with a man that knows what the bible says and doesn't say! Piers is a goddamned idiot!

Forum List

Back