Pictures of Us

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Me and the Hubby over the nearing 2 Decades....mostly vacations, cruises, hawaii, key west, halloween bar hoppin...

this month is our 20th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

photos.JPG

pictures4.JPG

pictures3.jpg

pictures4.jpg

hawaii.JPG

hawaii1.jpg

pictures6.JPG

pictures4-1.jpg

We are going to an all exclusive resort for 7 days in Jamaica this month for our Anniversary!

that's the good news....

The bad news is it is on that same damn fault line that Haiti is on and has had the worst earthquake any of the Caribbean islands have had...about 200 years ago....

so now I am kind of antsy on going there....

But I have made a plan....that when we get to the hotel we learn the quickest route up to the mountains right behind it....and take that walk so we are familiar with it, and that's where we head as soon as we feel the earth move! :eek:

sheesh....and my husband is so calm, cool and collected....he's like, ''well...'Care', if we are meant to bite the bullet in this manner then so be it....what can ya do?'' And I am finding small rafts to take in case of tidal wave emergency! :lol:

Happy Anniversary Care4all, We will have our 30th this May.

Wow! Congrats on 30 years! time is just flying for us! we have actually known eachother for 25 years, we worked together and were just friends for the near first 5 years, then cupid's arrow struck out of the clear blue and marriage proposal within a month of our first date!!! We laugh about how dumb and stupid we were to waste our time on other people those 5 years...but all's well, that ends well, I suppose! :lol:

Me and the Hubby over the nearing 2 Decades....mostly vacations, cruises, hawaii, key west, halloween bar hoppin...

this month is our 20th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

photos.JPG

pictures4.JPG

pictures3.jpg

pictures4.jpg

hawaii.JPG

hawaii1.jpg

pictures6.JPG

pictures4-1.jpg

That's quite a grip he's got on your arm in the first picture. :lol:

Congrats. Nice pix.

Congratulations! I hope you have a fabulous time celebrating!

That's quite a grip he's got on your arm in the first picture. :lol:

Congrats. Nice pix.

Yes, quite a grip......where's Care's hand?:razz:

photos.JPG
:lol: Good question.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:rofl:

My hand was on his leg...and please do not ask me which one! :eek:

I kinda hate that picture.

I was trying so hard not to blink.

Almost every picture we have taken of eachother over the years, and you are talking hundreds and hundreds of pictures, the ones I posted here, are the ONLY ONES where my eyes are not closed or half shut where i look drunk! :(

Yes, quite a grip......where's Care's hand?:razz:

photos.JPG
:lol: Good question.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:rofl:

My hand was on his leg...and please do not ask me which one! :eek:

I kinda hate that picture.

I was trying so hard not to blink.

Almost every picture we have taken of eachother over the years, and you are talking hundreds and hundreds of pictures, the ones I posted here, are the ONLY ONES where my eyes are not closed or half shut where i look drunk! :(

Well, I think its the most interesting pic of the group.

He looks like he may be thinking, "No way you're gonna get your two dollar tip, YET!"

And you look like you're thinking, "Jeeze, how much longer........"

I think every family has someone who will never keep thier eyes open for a picture.

Anyway, Happy Anniversary!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back