Pictures: New Zealand anti-mandate protest goes brutal, bricks and "explosives" fly as police use water cannons

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
covid just won't go away. New Zealand authorities had warned against the protesters. for all the credit Jacinda Ardern gets, i think she's wildly overrated

covid just won't go away. New Zealand authorities had warned against the protesters. for all the credit Jacinda Ardern gets, i think she's wildly overrated

New Zealand police cleared an anti-vaccine mandate protest outside New Zealand’s parliament building in Wellington on Wednesday after its participants resisted federal calls to disperse for nearly four weeks, Wellington’s Dominion Post reported.

Four weeks!
Four whole weeks!

Their ilk got 4 days in Melbourne.

Uncle bambu would've given them one day. Well 2 days, one to protest and one to leave the area. The longer they're allowed to stay there the worse they get, think they're camping there permanently.
"I've heard your protest...
I would like you to have gone home by midnight tomorrow.
If you've not departed by 10am the day after tomorrow you'll leave me with no choice but to remove you".
Why weren't the cops wearing helmets, full riot gear like in America?
Where was the tear gas?
Where were the rubber bullets?

Police arrested at least “87 people … as a result of the police operation and seven police officers have required hospital treatment,” according to the Dominion Post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back