Picture Joe Biden giving a press conference on a pandemic

Who would win the debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump?

• Trump

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
OMG, after seeing Trump getting grilled at his press conference on Covid-19 I was trying to picture Joe Biden being there at the podium.
It's a matter of thinking on your feet.

Joe Biden's Gaffes

Last edited:
76loqs2a3op21.jpg

Joe:
We’ve learned that there are now 25 cases in Los Angeles. You know, I had a suitcase when I was in college that could fit all my socks. But the sky does look like dish wash paintings. In summer. You! Little girl in the audience! Come up here on stage with uncle Joe.

OMG, after seeing Trump getting grilled at his press conference on Covid-19 I was trying to picture Joe Biden being there at the podium.

Joe Biden's Gaffes

Crazy Joe Biden would threaten to punch that pandemic in the snout. And keep punching, and punching, and punching.

Then he'd pull out his old double-barrel and fire off a few rounds from the balcony, or thorough the door.

Picture Pete Buttigieg giving a speech to Saudis.

Joe Biden's Gaffes

He may stutter around it but at least he might have said there are 60 cases in U.S. latest in Ca from unknown origin. Trump kept saying 15 at different times.

Plugs is a stammering, stuttering fuck that needs to be retired. Last night he was ranting in jibberish and a working brain cell kicked in and he got that 10,000 yard stare and wondered aloud "Why am I stopping?" OMG dude.... it's because there's no recovery from this nonsensical path you're going down. And then "150 million have been killed"... jeeez, put this fuckwit down.

Joe Biden's Gaffes

If some pandemic was to break out ya want a guy like trump in control

Joe Biden's Gaffes

He may stutter around it but at least he might have said there are 60 cases in U.S. latest in Ca from unknown origin. Trump kept saying 15 at different times.

Wow! You freaks really think you know everything! Even if you hate Trump, you should at least have the SENSE to realize he has more information than you do!

Joe Biden's Gaffes

Trump separated the number of infected he allowed in from the cruise ship in Japan from the number of indigenous infections.
Coronavirus-stricken cruise ship passengers returned to US against CDC advice | Live Science

Trump is trying to take credit for closing the borders to certain countries, like China, to keep the number as low as possible..
People always think Trump lies or screws up when he's mentally juggling numbers to make his admin look good.
The CDC knows that the number of Covid-19 infections will increase, but there is no reason to shut the country down until it makes sense.

Joe Biden's Gaffes

If some pandemic was to break out ya want a guy like trump in control

Hell yes, Trump/Pence in-charge.
Way before Biden, Bernie, or any of the open borders democrats.

Joe Biden's Gaffes

Biden could not possibly done a worse job today that Douchebag Donnie. Lies, misinformation and political attacks. Sad.

Joe Biden's Gaffes

You're a sanctuary city, what do you expect? I'm not a racist, when I say close the border. You made your bed, live with it!

Forum List

Back