Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB almost killed him

, because Mr Nasralny isn't dangerous, his voters ( almost all are below twenties ) are tiny minority, between 0,5 and 1 % of all voters
In 2013 Moscow mayoral election Navalniy got 27% of the vote.
the Economist :

It doesn't matter who will be the Russian tsar. How cant you get this?

I know it always wrote, but did you see the Economist ´s analysis of the situation ? I guess you did not, it will not be a new czar , Putin is the last one. With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

, because Mr Nasralny isn't dangerous, his voters ( almost all are below twenties ) are tiny minority, between 0,5 and 1 % of all voters
the Economist :

I know it always wrote, but did you see the Economist ´s analysis of the situation ? I guess you did not, it will not be a new czar , Putin is the last one. With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

The video from the Economist isn't analysis, it just describes some events.

I am curious. So, Russia collapses. Without it, there will be several states with outdated industry which will be poor, because they cant rely on oil revenue once again. What is next?

the Economist :

I am curious. So, Russia collapses. Without it, there will be several states with outdated industry which will be poor, because they cant rely on oil revenue once again. What is next?

" be poor, because they cant rely on oil revenue once again" you are wrong from the start

you´d begin with this

Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB almost killed him . and he is planing return to Moscow and fight tsar of corruption

skynews-navalny-hospital-poisoning_5097232.jpg

[VIDEO]

And yes, why his monitor is blurred?

Khrushchev explained to the world what is Sputnik. your boss Putin - what is Novichok.

People of Muscovite empire, liberation from the control of autocratic bullies and regimes is coming. There is no stopping the evolution of man. “Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo

"Nothing more embarrassing, scary & anxiety-inducing for a brutal DICTATOR than the act of- large public gatherings on the streets calling them powerless cowards."

- ME :mad:

the Economist :

" be poor, because they cant rely on oil revenue once again" you are wrong from the start

you´d begin with this

The natural resources are 'bad' for developed countries. It is a different story for the poor ones.

So, why cant Russia get an impulse in its development without the oil, as a single one? Let me guess. Because of the bad tsar?

the Economist :

you´d begin with this

The natural resources are 'bad' for developed countries. It is a different story for the poor ones.

So, why cant Russia get an impulse in its development without the oil, as a single one? Let me guess. Because of the bad tsar?

"The natural resources are 'bad' for developed countries. It is a different story for the poor ones." tell it to Congo , Venezuela, USSR , Nigeria, rf, etc.

Russia and the “Resource Curse”: When the Kremlin's Policy ...
carnegie.ru › 2017/04/24 › russia-and-resource-curse-whe...

Apr 24, 2017 - How can Russia overcome the “resource curse”? What countries should be an example for Moscow? What consequences can the Russian ...

I will make it shore, the different countries will have different from of governments - economies- GDP per capita. as I see it today, Tatarstan , Sakha will be do ok, Ingrians and Tyumen will do even better ,
"

Tyumen Oblast with its two autonomous okrugs has the most abundant resources in Russia. It provides 2/3 of all Russian oil and over 90% of natural gas
(Gazprom is nothing without it). Deprived of its minerals, the rest of Russia would automatically turn into a huge importer of natural gas and would hardly be able to export oil or oil products, but would most likely have to import those as well. The population of Tyumen Oblast was a mere 3.55 million at the beginning of 2014, with just 2.15 million in the autonomous okrugs that extract oil and gas. This makes the region comparable to Kuwait in terms of oil extraction per capita (Kuwait’s population is 2.7 million people). The only difference is that Tyumen Oblast extracts 3.5 times more oil and over 150 more gas than Kuwait does.

Moscow is currently taking all rent from these riches, channeling it into confrontation with the outer world and support of depressed regions inside Russia, including a toll to North Caucasus republics. Thus, even though ethnic Russians make up an absolute majority in Tyumen Oblast, they have sufficient socio-economic motivation to get independence. Remote as it is from China, it faces minimum Chinese threat. The scale of its integration with European economy opens vast possibilities for entering the protectorate of the EU and NATO. That option would be much cheaper for the region compared to the funding of all Russia and its growing spending on the military industry and external expansion.

"
but again, its up to the Locals what states they will build , one for sure without Moscow they have chances
Separatism in Russia
1600603154701.png

1600603175397.png

People of Muscovite empire, liberation from the control of autocratic bullies and regimes is coming. There is no stopping the evolution of man. “Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo
No link to OP, either. However, when will it happen? When will the homo regime let me be? When will it stop trying to reeducate me? Never, will I have to go to Russia?

the Economist :

you´d begin with this

"The natural resources are 'bad' for developed countries. It is a different story for the poor ones." tell it to Congo , Venezuela, USSR , Nigeria, rf, etc.

Apr 24, 2017 - How can Russia overcome the “resource curse”? What countries should be an example for Moscow? What consequences can the Russian ...

I will make it shore, the different countries will have different from of governments - economies- GDP per capita. as I see it today, Tatarstan , Sakha will be do ok, Ingrians and Tyumen will do even better ,
"

Tyumen Oblast with its two autonomous okrugs has the most abundant resources in Russia. It provides 2/3 of all Russian oil and over 90% of natural gas
(Gazprom is nothing without it). Deprived of its minerals, the rest of Russia would automatically turn into a huge importer of natural gas and would hardly be able to export oil or oil products, but would most likely have to import those as well. The population of Tyumen Oblast was a mere 3.55 million at the beginning of 2014, with just 2.15 million in the autonomous okrugs that extract oil and gas. This makes the region comparable to Kuwait in terms of oil extraction per capita (Kuwait’s population is 2.7 million people). The only difference is that Tyumen Oblast extracts 3.5 times more oil and over 150 more gas than Kuwait does.

Moscow is currently taking all rent from these riches, channeling it into confrontation with the outer world and support of depressed regions inside Russia, including a toll to North Caucasus republics. Thus, even though ethnic Russians make up an absolute majority in Tyumen Oblast, they have sufficient socio-economic motivation to get independence. Remote as it is from China, it faces minimum Chinese threat. The scale of its integration with European economy opens vast possibilities for entering the protectorate of the EU and NATO. That option would be much cheaper for the region compared to the funding of all Russia and its growing spending on the military industry and external expansion.

"
but again, its up to the Locals what states they will build , one for sure without Moscow they have chances
Separatism in Russia
View attachment 390874
View attachment 390875

Dude, do you read what you write yourself? In one post you write how it is good to get rid off natural resources' dependance. In the next one, you write how some regions will be doing great based on their natural resources. Can you make up your mind?

natural resources are 'bad' for developed countries. It is a different story for the poor ones." tell it to Congo , Venezuela, USSR , Nigeria, rf, etc
I better tell that to the Gulf monarchies and Azerbaijan. Or Libya, before they wanted 'democratisation'.

the Economist :

you´d begin with this

"

Tyumen Oblast with its two autonomous okrugs has the most abundant resources in Russia. It provides 2/3 of all Russian oil and over 90% of natural gas (Gazprom is nothing without it). Deprived of its minerals, the rest of Russia would automatically turn into a huge importer of natural gas and would hardly be able to export oil or oil products, but would most likely have to import those as well. The population of Tyumen Oblast was a mere 3.55 million at the beginning of 2014, with just 2.15 million in the autonomous okrugs that extract oil and gas. This makes the region comparable to Kuwait in terms of oil extraction per capita (Kuwait’s population is 2.7 million people). The only difference is that Tyumen Oblast extracts 3.5 times more oil and over 150 more gas than Kuwait does.

"
Separatism in Russia
View attachment 390874
View attachment 390875

Dude, do you read what you write yourself? In one post you write how it is good to get rid off natural resources' dependance. In the next one, you write how some regions will be doing great based on their natural resources. Can you make up your mind?

you ´d buy a “resource curse” book. Tumen is a small oil - gas rich state 1) they have chances to become the second Bahrain 2) they can even become the new Norway or Greenland (as USA or EU protectorate ) , the future is the hands the new nations, once imperial Moscow out of the game . one for sure under ozero despots T. and all others without CHANCES

Russia's economic woes will clip Vladimir Putin's wings ...
www.ft.com › content

Apr 27, 2020 - Russia's economic woes will clip Vladimir Putin's wings ... from Moscow's liberal Gaidar Institute estimate a 7-12 per cent decline — leading to a ...

the Economist :

you´d begin with this

"

Tyumen Oblast with its two autonomous okrugs has the most abundant resources in Russia. It provides 2/3 of all Russian oil and over 90% of natural gas (Gazprom is nothing without it). Deprived of its minerals, the rest of Russia would automatically turn into a huge importer of natural gas and would hardly be able to export oil or oil products, but would most likely have to import those as well. The population of Tyumen Oblast was a mere 3.55 million at the beginning of 2014, with just 2.15 million in the autonomous okrugs that extract oil and gas. This makes the region comparable to Kuwait in terms of oil extraction per capita (Kuwait’s population is 2.7 million people). The only difference is that Tyumen Oblast extracts 3.5 times more oil and over 150 more gas than Kuwait does.

"
Separatism in Russia
View attachment 390874
View attachment 390875

you ´d buy a “resource curse” book. Tumen is a small oil - gas rich state 1) they have chances to become the second Bahrain 2) they can even become the new Norway or Greenland (as USA or EU protectorate ) , the future is the hands the new nations, once imperial Moscow out of the game . one for sure under ozero despots T. and all others without CHANCES

www.ft.com › content

Apr 27, 2020 - Russia's economic woes will clip Vladimir Putin's wings ... from Moscow's liberal Gaidar Institute estimate a 7-12 per cent decline — leading to a ...

Small? Tumen oblast (with autonomous regions, where the resources concentrated) has an area of almost 1.5 million square kilometers. It is more than two Frances. The population there is indeed small.

So, what do you expect? That rulers of other parts of Russia in sober mind will let this territory and resources just go?

Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB almost killed him . and he is planing return to Moscow and fight tsar of corruption

skynews-navalny-hospital-poisoning_5097232.jpg

[VIDEO]

it is clear TRUMPS BEST BUDDY tried to murder him...

and trump said, after the poisoning...."that was a beautiful thing to see!....we should do that to our political enemies here.....after all...the only good democrat is a dead democrat...."

because trump is human garbage

and trump supporters are the scum of America

the Economist :

you´d begin with this

"

"
Separatism in Russia
View attachment 390874
View attachment 390875

www.ft.com › content

Small? Tumen oblast (with autonomous regions, where the resources concentrated) has an area of almost 1.5 million square kilometers. It is more than two Frances. The population there is indeed small.

So, what do you expect? That rulers of other parts of Russia in sober mind will let this territory and resources just go?

3,395,755 , a perfect size for a oil - gas emirate , without Maskal imperial wet dreams and border with friendly Kazakhstan

"

Tyumen Oblast (Russian: Тюме́нская о́бласть, Tyumenskaya oblast) is a federal subject (an oblast) of Russia. It is geographically located in the Western Siberia region of Siberia, and is administratively part of the Urals Federal District. The oblast has administrative jurisdiction over two autonomous okrugs: Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. Tyumen Oblast including its autonomous okrugs is the third-largest federal subject by area, and has a population of 3,395,755 (2010)[5]

"

the Economist :

you´d begin with this

"

"
Separatism in Russia
View attachment 390874
View attachment 390875

www.ft.com › content

3,395,755 , a perfect size for a oil - gas emirate , without Maskal imperial wet dreams and border with friendly Kazakhstan

"

Tyumen Oblast (Russian: Тюме́нская о́бласть, Tyumenskaya oblast) is a federal subject (an oblast) of Russia. It is geographically located in the Western Siberia region of Siberia, and is administratively part of the Urals Federal District. The oblast has administrative jurisdiction over two autonomous okrugs: Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. Tyumen Oblast including its autonomous okrugs is the third-largest federal subject by area, and has a population of 3,395,755 (2010)[5]

"

Wake up, dude. No one will allow this region to be independent.

It doesn't matter friendly Kazakhstan or not. All export pipelines go through European part of Russia.

the Economist :

you´d begin with this

"

"
Separatism in Russia
View attachment 390874
View attachment 390875

www.ft.com › content

"

"

Wake up, dude. No one will allow this region to be independent.

It doesn't matter friendly Kazakhstan or not. All export pipelines go through European part of Russia.

" Wake up, dude. No one will allow this region to be independent. " buy a book or 2 , no one in Moscow ? how cares what Moscow´s badly outdated imperialists think or want ?

Idel-Ural State - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Idel-Ural_State

1600672903559.png

The Idel-Ural State also known as "Volga-Ural State", "Idel-Ural Republic" was a short-lived Tatar republic located in Kazan that claimed to unite Tatars, Bashkirs ...

Siberian Republic - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Siberian_Republic

Siberian Republicis the idea that Siberia should be an independent republic. The argument for an independent republic is that Siberia makes up 77% of ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 7/10/20

New Topics

Forum List

Back