pics of the muttos

Juju. He's an Australian Shepherd.

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

A red Aussie is just one of the most beautiful dogs in the world to me.

I got a pound puppy 13 years ago and she was a three month old, black and white Aussie mix pup.

I knew nothing about Aussies and have been treated to the most wonderful dog a person can own. I think she may be an Aussie Border collie mix.

She is brilliant. She understands so much human speak its is unbeliveable. I can talk to her in full sentances and she understand just what I'm saying. When we are out front I can tell her to "get out of the street" just like she was a child and she will step back up onto the sidewalk.

She a little old lady now and is getting milky eyed and has trouble getting up after laying down for awhile.

I just dont know what I will do without her.

I think I may have to look at the pound for a red Aussie. They are just soooo beautiful.

I love aussies - 4 of my dogs are aussies and I have a real soft spot for seniors. My old lady dog is a 16 yr old red aussie -my first aussie, and a "bossy" aussie. She is still pretty spry...but her hearing is going, and her vision. But she still enjoys life. One of her favorite "jobs" is collecting the food dishes - here she is doing her "Oliver Twist" imitation - "more sir"?

100_0015.jpg

I always wanted a black chow. Like big fluffy bears..

Temperamental little shits, sometimes, tho.

I always wanted a black chow. Like big fluffy bears..

Temperamental little shits, sometimes, tho.
This one did not have a mean bone in his body. I called him my Jesus dog. My mom's dog was very ignorant at times. Boo could have kicked his ass any time he felt like it but instead he would actually turn the other cheek when mom's dog growled at him. He was with us for seventeen years. I brought him home when he was four weeks to the day.

rodishi-albums-stuff-picture274-going-fishing.jpg

Ah...look at all those happy dogs.

I'd post an image of me pulling mine out of the Penobscot if I could figure out how to do so.

Great pictures SB. I'll put up some more as I find them.

Here is Prissy Pig as a baby. My son got it for me out of guilt for running over a little siamese kitten that thought she was one of the dogs. He told me about this cute pig over the phone while I was out of town. I told him, "Get rid of it!" He didn't. She was a pain in the rear. Some people like pigs for pets but it would not be my choice. She was house trained but one day she decided she was going to do a dasterdly to make a point. I had been in KC working for a few weeks. Got home late one evening and the next morning Rod and I were sitting side by side in our chairs in the livingroom having that first cup of coffee for the morning. Prissy was overe on her bed in front of the big screen on the floor. I asked her, "Prissy you want to go potty?" She looked at me and rolled over. Then a few minutes later she got up. Walked over in front of Rod. Turned around and put her butt towards him and started backing up. She was preparing to piss on his feet. Needless to say she signed her own death warrant that day. Son took care of it. Rod's dad said it was the best darn pig he'd ever ate.

rodishi-albums-stuff-picture276-prissy-pig.jpg

Forum List

Back