Pics From This Year

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
Sorry I've been remiss and not posting any more ugly pictures of myself.

C1: My fiance and I at dinner in Hong Kong.

C2: At a 450 year old Portugese fort in Macau, China.

C3: 5 very drunk friends and myself on my last night in Japan, enjoying Karoke.

C4: Me in Germany in Heidelberg.

Attachments

• $c2.JPG
    $c2.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 86
  • $c1.JPG
    $c1.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 90
  • $c3.JPG
    $c3.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 94
  • $c4.JPG
    $c4.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 90
great pics. Your fiance is adorable, when the wedding?

Thank you Stephanie & Said1.

The small wedding for immigration purposes (she's Chinese and for some reason INS/ICE loathes the Chinese, so I have to get married while I'm in the Navy and I have a bully pulpit to utilize to expedite paperwork and applications) should be in Feb.

The small wedding for immigration purposes (she's Chinese and for some reason INS/ICE loathes the Chinese, so I have to get married while I'm in the Navy and I have a bully pulpit to utilize to expedite paperwork and applications) should be in Feb.

Good luck with everything! I hope she manages to make an honest man out of you. :laugh:

Seriously, I would have lost my clearances and job, thank the little gods that you don't have that to worry about. Good luck to you and your fiance!

Seriously, I would have lost my clearances and job, thank the little gods that you don't have that to worry about. Good luck to you and your fiance!

I may still lose my clearance. We shall see. Even if I lost my MOS/rating, I'm getting out in Dec. 2007 so its no loss to me, I can always go to ship's work control or some other "yards" related function.

Forum List

Back