Picking up skunks is bad for business.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
You should never pick up a skunk because once you have, the odor of the animal will follow you in all that you say and do. That faint scent never goes away even after many years. Jeffrey Epstein was a popular skunk that trafficked in the delicacy of pedophilia which for some reason is all the rage among the rich and powerful. Epstein’s wealth and influence are shrouded in mystery, and some say he was furtively saving videos of his willing playmates.

Like Vince Foster, the keeper of the files on Whitewater, an Arkansas fraud scheme by Bill and Hillary Clinton, Epstein committed a very convenient “suicide”. But killing the skunk does not get rid of the foul aroma. When people are given an official explanation, they often cannot forget the strange stench that permeates the record. In Hillary Clinton’s case, we can breathe a sigh of relief because she’s one miscreant that was nearly elected leader of the free world.

Alan Dershowitz is an interesting study in shape shifting. He’s been making the rounds on cable news shows as the legal voice of reason. Decades have passed since Dershowitz punched his ticket on the “Lolita Express”, a flying massage parlor staffed by teen girls. Dershowitz’s account of his presence on the sex jet is that he had an academic interest in Epstein’s philosophy or something like that. So, Dershowitz apparently sat in his seat diligently reading lawbooks while the kids were being raped all around him. Those must have been some lawbooks because he kept going back for another ride. Cable news is finding him useful but what’s that stink?

Skunks are problematic for the powerful, so they kill them. Other famous recent skunks were Jimmy Hoffa, Jamal Khashoggi and Whitey Bulger. Hoffa and Bulger could name names; Hoffa could destroy union officials and Bulger could identify FBI and DOJ renegades that kept him on the lam for many years. Khashoggi was embarrassing the Saudi royals. Putting them in jail is no good because they are gold mines of information. Once locked up they will try for better conditions purchased by ratting on their former associates.

I keep coming back to Dershowitz and his clever schtick on CNN and Fox News. If you or I did what he, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew did, our pictures would be on criminal websites as registered sex offenders.

Don’t pick up skunks.

This thread will probably get moved to Conspiracy Theories- or closed- not that I recommend it, but- so, before it does let me say you're an excellent writer but you're wasting your time in the land of refuse to read- you can expect some knee jerk reactions but I seriously doubt there will be many reasoned responses because a reasoned response requires independent thought- that isn't a strong suit amongst acolytes who refuse to read and choose to remain ignorant-
There's a thread on The Greatest Americans- I didn't see Hoffa's name, or Bugler's, but, I did mention criminals are great at what they did- the same could be said for the Clintons- I'm more inclined to go with the Hoffa/Buglers though- Hoffa was involved in politics (and a politician) but not at the level of the Clintons whose crookedness affects everyone, and infects many-
Defending the crooked is being crooked- the question, then, would have to be, why were Bugler and Hoffa considered crooked and vilified while politicians and their defenders aren't?

This thread will probably get moved to Conspiracy Theories- or closed- not that I recommend it, but- so, before it does let me say you're an excellent writer but you're wasting your time in the land of refuse to read- you can expect some knee jerk reactions but I seriously doubt there will be many reasoned responses because a reasoned response requires independent thought- that isn't a strong suit amongst acolytes who refuse to read and choose to remain ignorant-
There's a thread on The Greatest Americans- I didn't see Hoffa's name, or Bugler's, but, I did mention criminals are great at what they did- the same could be said for the Clintons- I'm more inclined to go with the Hoffa/Buglers though- Hoffa was involved in politics (and a politician) but not at the level of the Clintons whose crookedness affects everyone, and infects many-
Defending the crooked is being crooked- the question, then, would have to be, why were Bugler and Hoffa considered crooked and vilified while politicians and their defenders aren't?
Criminals like Bulger and Hoffa are the JV team, when compared to the nation’s leading politicians and the billionaires.

Bulger and Hoffa types go to prison, but the politicians and billionaires are venerated. That’s America.

That’s America.
LOL- I agree, but it wasn't mentioned in The Greatest American thread- so, now, when asked why I hate America I can depart from my previous "I love the concept of America and despise what it has become" for, well, why should I not-

You should never pick up a skunk because once you have, the odor of the animal will follow you in all that you say and do. That faint scent never goes away even after many years. Jeffrey Epstein was a popular skunk that trafficked in the delicacy of pedophilia which for some reason is all the rage among the rich and powerful. Epstein’s wealth and influence are shrouded in mystery, and some say he was furtively saving videos of his willing playmates.

Like Vince Foster, the keeper of the files on Whitewater, an Arkansas fraud scheme by Bill and Hillary Clinton, Epstein committed a very convenient “suicide”. But killing the skunk does not get rid of the foul aroma. When people are given an official explanation, they often cannot forget the strange stench that permeates the record. In Hillary Clinton’s case, we can breathe a sigh of relief because she’s one miscreant that was nearly elected leader of the free world.

Alan Dershowitz is an interesting study in shape shifting. He’s been making the rounds on cable news shows as the legal voice of reason. Decades have passed since Dershowitz punched his ticket on the “Lolita Express”, a flying massage parlor staffed by teen girls. Dershowitz’s account of his presence on the sex jet is that he had an academic interest in Epstein’s philosophy or something like that. So, Dershowitz apparently sat in his seat diligently reading lawbooks while the kids were being raped all around him. Those must have been some lawbooks because he kept going back for another ride. Cable news is finding him useful but what’s that stink?

Skunks are problematic for the powerful, so they kill them. Other famous recent skunks were Jimmy Hoffa, Jamal Khashoggi and Whitey Bulger. Hoffa and Bulger could name names; Hoffa could destroy union officials and Bulger could identify FBI and DOJ renegades that kept him on the lam for many years. Khashoggi was embarrassing the Saudi royals. Putting them in jail is no good because they are gold mines of information. Once locked up they will try for better conditions purchased by ratting on their former associates.

I keep coming back to Dershowitz and his clever schtick on CNN and Fox News. If you or I did what he, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew did, our pictures would be on criminal websites as registered sex offenders.

Don’t pick up skunks.
We picked up the top skunk in 2016, Trump and now his stink will last a decade

You get rid of a skunk by killing it and burying it in the back yard. I wonder if they ever used cadaver dogs on Epstein's isolated compound.

Don’t pick up skunks.
We picked up the top skunk in 2016, Trump and now his stink will last a decade
a_nice_cup_of_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

Forum List

Back