Picking Kamala will be game over for gop for a long time..

Arresmillao

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...

Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...
You can't come here and spam bullshit threads like this. No.

giphy[1].gif

She LOST TO SENILE JOE. She has nothing to offer.

You're overlooking the small matter of the Biden record in your analysis. Among a great many other things.

Yeah, Kameltoe did so well in the primaries. What's she going to do.... skullfuck 30 million voters to get Plugs over the hump?
You say skullfuck like it's a bad thing.

I'm not of that opinion. It takes a lot of giving for a girl to do that.

Yeah Hillary was your Camilla a few years back.

Yes ! Biden be Da Man!

With Trump having the GOP locked up, people should cross over and vote in the Dem primaries, and make sure Jow Un Biden wins the nomination by a landslide.

Kamala Harris has not got a prayer.
She got bumped early because he has no supporters.
She alienated everyone as a prosecutor.
As a candidate, she started attacking other democrats.
She has no tact or understanding how one campaigns.

I don't know how much I am going to wager with the online betting sites this year that Trump will beat Biden, but whatever that amount is, if Biden chooses Harris, I am going to double my wager on Trump.

Biden already is going to get CA, so there is no point in wasting the VP position on Harris.
It would make more sense to pick someone popular in NY or FL.

Kamala Harris has not got a prayer.
She got bumped early because he has no supporters.
She alienated everyone as a prosecutor.
As a candidate, she started attacking other democrats.
She has no tact or understanding how one campaigns.
She better change her tune on busing if she wants it.

1590719778654.png

Kamala? Kamala Harris? OK, now I remember. She's the one who screwed her way to the position of CA Attorney General and US Senator. With Willie Brown, no less. She'll make a damn fine VP.

She LOST TO SENILE JOE. She has nothing to offer.
Whoever he names as VP, he'll forget it an hour later. He'll have to ink her name on his palm to reference who he picked.

Forum List

Back