Pick a Region - Poll

Pick a side

• USA (conservative) west coastline and upper US (includes Alaska)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • USA (conservative) west coastline and lower US (includes Alaska)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • USA (conservative) east coastline and upper US (includes Alaska)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA (conservative) east coastline and lower US (includes Alaska)

• The new world (liberal) west coastline and upper US (includes Hawaii)

• The new world (liberal) west coastline and lower US (includes Hawaii)

• The new world (liberal) east coastline and upper US (includes Hawaii)

• The new world (liberal) east coastline and lower US (includes Hawaii)

• Total voters

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Let's assume we split the country. IMO, I suspect the liberal elite might want war anyway. They can pay for the wall. At any rate, the options are in the poll.

And no liberals, you don't get the East and West coastline. That's just selfish and dumb. Sure they lean liberal, but they're not successful because they lean liberal. It's called geography. Should go without saying, but I know how some of you people "think"?

Incidentally, I figure Alaska runs with conservative and Hawaii runs with liberal. Seems a fair system.

Let's assume we split the country. IMO, I suspect the liberal elite might want war anyway. They can pay for the wall. At any rate, the options are in the poll.

And no liberals, you don't get the East and West coastline. That's just selfish and dumb. Sure they lean liberal, but they're not successful because they lean liberal. It's called geography. Should go without saying, but I know how some of you people "think"?

Incidentally, I figure Alaska runs with conservative and Hawaii runs with liberal. Seems a fair system.
Your title should say 'Pick a Region'

Your title should say 'Pick a Region'

Good suggestion

I picked the west coast, because while it's been poisoned by the left, there are parts that are quite beautiful and not overrun by humans. I've never seen the east coast. I chose the upper region, for I don't know, just seems right. Sorry Texans.

west coast is nice the further north you go. So I picked west coast and upper (including alaska).

Not that is ever gonna happen. Hell, they still want to split california and it hasn't happened yet!

west coast is nice the further north you go. So I picked west coast and upper (including alaska).

Not that is ever gonna happen. Hell, they still want to split california and it hasn't happened yet!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, edit your post about the north coast quickly, and I'll delete mine.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, delete your post quickly, and I'll delete mine.
lol, why? I am in northern calif...and I like it. Its more conservative. Very green, lots of trees, very conservative. I might actually stay put. :lol:

lol, why? I am in northern calif...and I like it. Its more conservative. Very green, lots of trees, very conservative. I might actually stay put. :lol:

Um, cough. I've been down the southern coast, it's over crowded and not near as nice. That's why.

Um, cough. I've been down the southern coast, it's over crowded and not near as nice. That's why.
It won't be overcrowded after we kick out the illegals.

I don't like So Cal. But Northern Cal is great.

Dear TheDude the beauty and bonus of the internet is we can reorganize resources collectively online
by any affiliation by which we want, and not have to change geographic locations.

We can organize collective health care by party, where Democrats defund prisons/executions/detention centers for immigrants
and invest in converting prisons and sweatshops into jobs and education in health care and human services.

Republicans can defund abortion and take on the VA to provide health care through that system for their members
who agree to manage taxes or tax breaks through their party if that's the system they believe in.

Parties can be recognized just like churches as religions, because they promote the funding and implementation of political BELIEFS of their members.

Instead of fighting "civil wars" to dominate Congress, federal budget decisions and national policies,
we can democratize these choices for taxpayers -- either by State or Party or whatever grouping those taxpayers choose collectively.

And not have to secede, to fight politically in the media Congress or Courts, or go to war over
who has to fund what policy. We can all fund the policy we choose by our BELIEFS<
and where we AGREE, we can make laws public by state or by federal govt,
and where we disagree we fund those policies separately and privately.

How do you put up with the taxes?

New Topics

Forum List

Back