Piano Players

One of my favorite walking keyboard solos.....after the guitar solo @ 7:50~
absolutely killer rhythm section.....

Wow I never saw one of those before! So he can control two octaves, but with his A/B button he can get 4 octaves out of that. And he has a bender, though I can't figure out how it works. That's an awesome instrument, and a great solo!!! Hi fives!

I'm gonna research and get one! Because as a piano player and guitar/uke player, that would be the ultimate combo! Thank you so much for that!!!

Also, do you know if it needs to be connected to a midi synthesizer, or can it play on its own?

I don't know who plays piano on this Floyd classic, but it's great. Nothing fancy, just great...

Ok, this is another one of those, that he plays faster than me. Just a little bit. I play the recording speed. But his live speed is faster.

One more maybe, and goodnight! Love you all!

Wow I never saw one of those before! So he can control two octaves, but with his A/B button he can get 4 octaves out of that. And he has a bender, though I can't figure out how it works. That's an awesome instrument, and a great solo!!! Hi fives!

I'm gonna research and get one! Because as a piano player and guitar/uke player, that would be the ultimate combo! Thank you so much for that!!!

I've seen one before...can't remember if it was Rick Wakeman or who it was.

He has a new Roland 'key-tar'....14:50

WOW!!!! I want that!!! That kicks my Yamaha's ass! Fuckin A!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Shit's, that's gotta be 3000-5000 bucks...

This is what I can do with my keyboards... All instruments are me! Can't match that, but bang for the buck... doing a song I hate... it's not bad...

That's really good.
I've been improvising on electric guitar a lot just for general practice
on all my techniques - no effects except for gain on my amp. Working on my strengths mostly but not afraid to push my limitations.....for leads and arpeggiating, my comfort zone is still 'stepdad speed' for the most part, but anywhere in the 60 bpm to 100- 110 bpm I'm pretty okay with. Haven't been using a metronome but I like to jam along with various backing tracks like this;

• Love
Reactions: RWS

Forum List

Back