Physicians risk losing licenses over vax disinfo and bogus "cures"

I have no "violent fantasies" and I didn't spend my summer cheering on Antifa and BLM looters and murderers
Sure you do. You are impotent and ineffectual, and you cope with this with sick fantasies of movie-like violence and delusions of grandeur. You're a dime a dozen.

It will be the shortest civil war in world history, even with your CCP leaders trying to help
Oh look, vague threats of violence from the right.

DId you kids know that how tough someone is is usually inversely proportional with how much they bluster?

That puts your threat level on the same plane as an angry Pomeranian.

3ujswg.jpg

Now go bite someone else's ankles.

A warning to doctors — spreading COVID misinformation could cost you your license​

"The problem has become so acute that the Federation of State Medical Boards recently felt compelled to issue a stark warning to medical professionals:

“Physicians who generate and spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation or disinformation are risking disciplinary action by state medical boards, including the suspension or revocation of their medical license.”

Good. If a doctor is promoting vaccine disinformation and bogus cures, that doctor is harming people and is incompetent.
Governments are giving out free ivermectin kits
You're just a useful idiot and a complete imbecile

But it should be clear to anyone who knows physics or engineering, that covid guidelines are wrong.
Saliva evaporates and then saliva born viruses are no longer is trapped by a mask.

More important is that this was in a small rural town, that greatly needed that doctor.
An extreme disservice to the community, which will likely cause deaths by the loss of this important local doctor.
Embedded within the coronavirus genome is the ability to subsist on steel surfaces for up to 28 days and remain viable.

I wonder if that same standard applies to acupuncture, homeopathy, yoga, meditation, etc.

So what? Some governments are committing genocide. Do you have a point? Try using your big boy words.

Yeah ivermectin works ...millions of people are my proof
Keep following the science roflmao imbecile

Hum. Genocide
Like Isreal requiring a 4th booster now ....never thought I'd see the friggin jew wipe themselves out

Will you be attacking your postal worker? He don't need no stinkin vaxxx card

Forum List

Back