Physical Removal or Secession.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
There is a movement in TX and other states including Commiefornia to sever political and governmental ties that would likely lead to serious monetary chaos. As a patriotic US Citizen as well as a pretty fucking proud TX resident I do not relish the thought of TX leaving the union, but we have a serious problem with the federal gov't and it's increasing tyranny.

What they did in Waco should have been enough to sever political unity. That was the Boston Massacre on crack, meth, steroids and LSD. Yet with a communist Governor Ann Richards nothing was done in spite of efforts on behalf of state/local LEO's efforts to expose the criminal actions of pieces of shit like David Chapman, in fact he was elevated for his criminal behavior.

The fact remains that we can no longer remain bound to support and sustain individuals who loathe the country for all intents and purposes, let alone the State of TX. In fact these globalist parasites despise 75% of the country. It's even a matter of what food we consume. They promoting the idea that we eat fucking insects. I don't know about you, but I didn't climb to the top of the food chain and survive life before some asswipes invented GFI Plugs and bicycle helmets to end up grilling cricket burgers. I ain't gonna do it.

So we have no choice but to convince the rest of the country that isn't over populated by green haired bed wetting parasites to purge leftist scum from our borders. Hard left blue regions should be forced to secede, surrender all passports and federally owned ordinance to a new union of states under a revised COTUS that further restricts federal authority and enforces the very few laws delegated to the federal government, specifically treason which would eradicate the democrap party.

Those who remain in the interior of the new union and remain loyal to the collectivist global agenda will have to be removed against their will, but so be it. They're parasites. They hate our values, traditions, virtues, culture, and even our appetites. They are not our "fellow countrymen" that we "disagree" with anymore. They're our enemies and they have asserted it themselves. We did not do anything to make them our enemies, they chose that path. We just wanted to be left alone to prosper, fend for ourselves, and pursue happiness. They exist to interfere with that and need to be removed from our soil.

To make it work there would have to be forced "cleansing" once the "asking nicely to leave" period was over.....Instead off 4473s we can use party registration. ;)

Virginia would be a bit more difficult as there is no party registration......But we know who you are.
smiley_abused.gif

Last edited:
There is a movement in TX and other states including Commiefornia to sever political and governmental ties that would likely lead to serious monetary chaos. As a patriotic US Citizen as well as a pretty fucking proud TX resident I do not relish the thought of TX leaving the union, but we have a serious problem with the federal gov't and it's increasing tyranny.

What they did in Waco should have been enough to sever political unity. That was the Boston Massacre on crack, meth, steroids and LSD. Yet with a communist Governor Ann Richards nothing was done in spite of efforts on behalf of state/local LEO's efforts to expose the criminal actions of pieces of shit like David Chapman, in fact he was elevated for his criminal behavior.

The fact remains that we can no longer remain bound to support and sustain individuals who loathe the country for all intents and purposes, let alone the State of TX. In fact these globalist parasites despise 75% of the country. It's even a matter of what food we consume. They promoting the idea that we eat fucking insects. I don't know about you, but I didn't climb to the top of the food chain and survive life before some asswipes invented GFI Plugs and bicycle helmets to end up grilling cricket burgers. I ain't gonna do it.

So we have no choice but to convince the rest of the country that isn't over populated by green haired bed wetting parasites to purge leftist scum from our borders. Hard left blue regions should be forced to secede, surrender all passports and federally owned ordinance to a new union of states under a revised COTUS that further restricts federal authority and enforces the very few laws delegated to the federal government, specifically treason which would eradicate the democrap party.

Those who remain in the interior of the new union and remain loyal to the collectivist global agenda will have to be removed against their will, but so be it. They're parasites. They hate our values, traditions, virtues, culture, and even our appetites. They are not our "fellow countrymen" that we "disagree" with anymore. They're our enemies and they have asserted it themselves. We did not do anything to make them our enemies, they chose that path. We just wanted to be left alone to prosper, fend for ourselves, and pursue happiness. They exist to interfere with that and need to be removed from our soil.

It's a tough call

Secession will bring about more pain and division, something the Left feeds off of and makes them flourish like Covid. In fact, Covid is what got Biden elected in the first place as Biden and the media blamed Trump for it. Covid was their salvation.

On the other hand, if you don't secede, what kind of future will you have? Any better? Probably not.

But rest assured, the Left will love the negative effect of states wanting to secede, but at the end of the day will never let you. Tyrants don't share power.

California has decided to ignore the recent New York State and Pistol Association v. Bruen decision as it applies to the national right to carry firearms outside one's home and the issue of concealed carry permits. I'd say we stopped being a unified America some time ago.

Sounds to me like it is democracy you hate. Maybe you'd be happier in a country without it?

I'd be happy if we just kicked out all the blame America first, soft, weak willed, feelings based progressives.

I don't want any part of America to secede. I want America to kick out the problem people.

America was America before anyone alive today was born, if you don't like what it is then you need to leave of your own free will or by someone else's will. You don't get to talk into work as a new hire and start complaining about what you don't like and saying how things should be done.

Everyone complains about their culture or others culture, but what about America's culture? Why should a entire nation of hundreds of millions have to change their culture in their own culture over what some say?

Don't like American culture? Then see yourself to the door or be shown the door. Go find somewhere else you do like.

I would honestly love to see millions of Americans get kicked out of the country. We have taken in enough foreigners, it's time we sent some of our people to be someone else's illegals.

I'd be happy if we just kicked out all the blame America first, soft, weak willed, feelings based progressives.
Since the Democrats have gotten more votes in nation-wide elections than the GOP has, it seems only fair that if one group has to leave it should be the smaller one. Therefore, conservatives/GOP-backers should be the ones to pack their bags and leave the country to those of us that love it as it is, not as it mythically used to be.

Sounds to me like it is democracy you hate. Maybe you'd be happier in a country without it?
Remember our convo the other day and how i tried to explain to you how you federal supremacists DESPISE liberty and individuality even though you say you love it??
This is another example.
Thanks. You tards make it so easy when you prove your own statements to be lies.

Since the Democrats have gotten more votes in nation-wide elections than the GOP has, it seems only fair that if one group has to leave it should be the smaller one. Therefore, conservatives/GOP-backers should be the ones to pack their bags and leave the country to those of us that love it as it is, not as it mythically used to be.

25 years ago isn't a myth. I was quite happy with it then. Hell 10 years ago it was better than it is now.

And

81 million votes supposedly.

Out of

335 million.

Thats 23%, that's not even 1/4 of the country.

So sorry, that isn't enough to qualify as we should leave at all. You're going to have to do better than that.

You have my nomination for lieutenant governor. I already selected two_iron as my nomination for governor, so you're gonna have to live with that.

:beer:

You bitch all the time about anti-American leftists yet talk of succession. Do you see the hypocrisy?

Remember our convo the other day and how i tried to explain to you how you federal supremacists DESPISE liberty and individuality even though you say you love it??
This is another example.
Thanks. You tards make it so easy when you prove your own statements to be lies.
This doesn't sound like liberty and individuality so much as anarchy.

25 years ago isn't a myth. I was quite happy with it then. Hell 10 years ago it was better than it is now.
I was quite happy then, I'm quite happy now. What I don't like about now is the whining, divisiveness, and lies of the Right. There was no Alex Jones 25 years ago.

Thats 23%, that's not even 1/4 of the country.

So sorry, that isn't enough to qualify as we should leave at all. You're going to have to do better than that.
It is the majority of those that qualified and cared enough to vote. I think that is the definition of democracy.

I was quite happy then, I'm quite happy now. What I don't like about now is the whining, divisiveness, and lies of the Right. There was no Alex Jones 25 years ago.

It is the majority of those that qualified and cared enough to vote. I think that is the definition of democracy.

Lies of the right and dragging Alex jones is all I needed to see to know to end this conversation because you're incapable of having a civil discussion or consider others views.

You're a triablist bringing your party into the mix when it isn't about the right or left, it's about those that value America for what made it great vs the ones that don't and want it to be their version of America.

You'll dodge and pivot on any point to spin things back to yourself and that's the kind of person you can't actually talk with because it isn't about the topic for you, it's about coming feeling you're right and the other person is wrong. So I'll consider this discussion at an end.

Forum List

Back