Physical distancing, mask-wearing could be in place for 2-3 years even with vaccine, Tam warns

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Is this feasible? We are going to decimate a generation, kids knowing only about wearing masks from a young age. I hope you guys don't follow Creepy Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/covid-19-vaccine-tam-1.5673729

Canadians shouldn't expect a COVID-19 vaccine to be a "silver bullet" that will bring a swift end to the coronavirus pandemic and a return to normal, according to the country's chief public health officer.

Dr. Theresa Tam used her briefing on Tuesday in Ottawa to temper expectations about the speed and effectiveness of a vaccine. She reiterated the importance of physical distancing, proper hand hygiene and mask-wearing, and attempted to dissuade any notion that a vaccine will make life go back to the way it was in a couple of months.

"We can't at this stage just put all of our focus [on a vaccine] in the hopes that this is the silver bullet solution," said Tam.

"We're going to have to manage this pandemic certainly over the next year, but certainly [we are] planning for the longer term of the next two to three years during which the vaccine may play a role but we don't know yet."

Tam said it's unclear at this stage how effective a vaccine will be. She said key questions remain about the degree and duration of immunity a vaccine will provide, the dosage that will be needed and whether it will prevent people from getting infected altogether or simply prevent severe illness requiring hospitalization.

the Great Douche MAGA-19 killing America, with many thousands of American dead is a wonderful legacy.
Never ever trust GOP/DOP leaders. They cause so much DAMAGE.

1596583643239.png

1596583686020.png

See it clearly

Last edited:
I would think only in places like hospitals and close situational work sites...not in stores and restaurants or on the streets and stadiums...

the Great Douche MAGA-19 killing America, with many thousands of American dead is a wonderful legacy.

View attachment 371240
View attachment 371241
See it clearly
40% of the deaths have been in care facilities. That doesn't even take into account the fraudulent death reports, f'd up testing, misleading reports and fraud for extra cash.

5 criminal governors.PNG

Guess which governors put covid patients in those same care facilities?

View attachment 371240
View attachment 371241
See it clearly
40% of the deaths have been in care facilities. That doesn't even take into account the fraudulent death reports, f'd up testing, misleading reports and fraud for extra cash.

View attachment 371276

Guess which governors put covid patients in those same care facilities?
Keep trying. And can you say"
"Person, woman, man, camera, TV" yet?

The State Department of Health issued a 33-page report meant to dispel the notion that its March directive fueled the spread of the virus. The report blamed the 37,500 nursing home workers — about a quarter of the state’s total nursing home staff — who became infected since mid-March, unknowingly transmitting the virus to residents.

View attachment 371240
View attachment 371241
See it clearly
When you cant address the OP make shit up....

Its rather telling that you all use these numbers when it was DEMOCRATS that paid the Wuhan lab for their work. Did you pay for this virus to be unleashed on the US too? Are you in cahootz with The Chinese Communist Party? Your Goals are the same... IS that why you support our destruction too?

View attachment 371240
View attachment 371241
See it clearly
When you cant address the OP make shit up....

Its rather telling that you all use these numbers when it was DEMOCRATS that paid the Wuhan lab for their work. Did you pay for this virus to be unleashed on the US too? Are you in cahootz with The Chinese Communist Party? Your Goals are the same... IS that why you support our destruction too?
You would be blaming Obama if he was in office now.

the WEAK Great Douche is to blame 100% for the spread of the virus. NOT DOING ITS JOB!

There are no gods and it has no magic.
The POS Douche tells us its safe to vote one day, but kids will be safe going to school every day.

So you need to take your pledge again.

1596642645595.png

Last edited:
I went shopping at Walmart yesterday in Blue Ridge,Georgia and there were quite a few of us without masks and we weren't bothered at all by anyone. :smoke:

Is this feasible? We are going to decimate a generation, kids knowing only about wearing masks from a young age. I hope you guys don't follow Creepy Canada.

Canadians shouldn't expect a COVID-19 vaccine to be a "silver bullet" that will bring a swift end to the coronavirus pandemic and a return to normal, according to the country's chief public health officer.

Dr. Theresa Tam used her briefing on Tuesday in Ottawa to temper expectations about the speed and effectiveness of a vaccine. She reiterated the importance of physical distancing, proper hand hygiene and mask-wearing, and attempted to dissuade any notion that a vaccine will make life go back to the way it was in a couple of months.

"We can't at this stage just put all of our focus [on a vaccine] in the hopes that this is the silver bullet solution," said Tam.

"We're going to have to manage this pandemic certainly over the next year, but certainly [we are] planning for the longer term of the next two to three years during which the vaccine may play a role but we don't know yet."

Tam said it's unclear at this stage how effective a vaccine will be. She said key questions remain about the degree and duration of immunity a vaccine will provide, the dosage that will be needed and whether it will prevent people from getting infected altogether or simply prevent severe illness requiring hospitalization.
First it was close everything, but don't wear a mask. Flatten the curve.
Then, we flattened the curve and didn't overwhelm the ICU's.
Then, it was we better not open schools and now masks are mandatory, just 6 weeks is all we need to step the tide. Never mind that children need social interaction.
Now we are going to let districts decide at the last minute in MN.
The numbers still haven't really changed.

Frankly, none of them know what the hell they are doing except destroy an economy that was robust, adding to the debt, destroying small businesses in favor of Big Box retail, creating more homeless, letting cities burn.

I take that back.

They know exactly what the hell they are doing.

Nobody likes wearing a mask. NOBODY. I certainly don’t but I wear one because I don’t want to give Covid to anyone nor do I want to get it from anyone.

There are nations in the world that wearing a mask was common even before Covid. Mostly all East Asian. I suspect mask wearing will also become more common in many parts of Europe in the aftermath of Covid.

I also think that mask wearing will become more common in the USA at least in certain states. For some reason, nearly 160,000 dead and rising have not had much effect on the psyche of a good portion of Americans. This may change overtime as deaths continue to mount.

The dumbest argument is that freedom equals being not wearing a mask. What freedom is, is being able to go to the store without getting a disease that will kill you.

The irony is that if everyone wore a mask early on and socially distant the coronavirus would most likely be contained and manageable.

I remember as a toddler I hated chicken soup and was eating it slowly. My father said, ”If you don’t like something eat if fast. Get it over with!”

Same applies here. Let’s get this damn thing over with. Wear a mask and social distance. The sooner we do it, the sooner we can throw away those masks.

Nobody likes wearing a mask. NOBODY. I certainly don’t but I wear one because I don’t want to give Covid to anyone nor do I want to get it from anyone.

There are nations in the world that wearing a mask was common even before Covid. Mostly all East Asian. I suspect mask wearing will also become more common in many parts of Europe in the aftermath of Covid.

I also think that mask wearing will become more common in the USA at least in certain states. For some reason, nearly 160,000 dead and rising have not had much effect on the psyche of a good portion of Americans. This may change overtime as deaths continue to mount.

The dumbest argument is that freedom equals being not wearing a mask. What freedom is, is being able to go to the store without getting a disease that will kill you.

The irony is that if everyone wore a mask early on and socially distant the coronavirus would most likely be contained and manageable.

I remember as a toddler I hated chicken soup and was eating it slowly. My father said, ”If you don’t like something eat if fast. Get it over with!”

Same applies here. Let’s get this damn thing over with. Wear a mask and social distance. The sooner we do it, the sooner we can throw away those masks.
vlad.jpg

What vaccine? You mean the sterility vaccine disguised as the coronovirus fake pandemic vaccine

Since there is no significant hazard to wearing a mask, of course it is feasable.

Remember that it is only still spreading in the US because there are many selfish people who refused to wear mask.

Every further inconvenience is the fault of every one of those selfish misanthropists.

Forum List

Back