Photos: Weapons Training for Biden's 85,000 New IRS Agents

All Fascist apply at IRS dot com.

Well we havent had a war here in a long time.

Overdo. Btw by 2030 you will own nothing and be happy. Let that sink in.

Just saying pvc tube with thread end caps buried in the ground can keep a well greased gun in a sealable plastic bag protected for quite a long time. Don't forget to put some silicone grease on the cap threads before you close it up. Throwing in some silica packs for good measure is also recommended.
I have this feeling that a lot of shooters have buried caches already. I have been reading articles on how to set one up since the 1970s.

Just saying pvc tube with thread end caps buried in the ground can keep a well greased gun in a sealable plastic bag protected for quite a long time. Don't forget to put some silicone grease on the cap threads before you close it up. Throwing in some silica packs for good measure is also recommended.

How do you bury ammo?

How do you bury ammo?

You can buy 12inch wide pvc pipe and larger pieces with threaded end caps just like you'd put a gun in. That's enough room to put boxes of ammo in. Or even get heavy duty zip lock bags, fill the bags with lose ammo, drop in a silica pack, put some silicone grease on the threads of the pipe caps and you're good to go. Filling it with zip lock bags of ammo means you can fit a lot more in. Or just buy a thick pvc 5 gallon bucket with a water tight gasketed screw on lid from amaazon.

You can also buy a wide variety of heavy plastic water tight containers that lock down the lid and have a rubber gasket in the lid. Rubbing the gasket down with silicone grease will preserve the rubber gasket even long and keep it from shrinking or letting even the smallest amount of moisture by.

Just put your ammo inside thick zip lock bags with a silica pack inside it before you seal it and put a bigger silica pack inside the main container.

Ammo is surprisingly long lasting. I'd shot ammo that sat in a basement store room on a shelf for 40 years. It's not like if it gets wet it's instantly bad by any means. Preserving ammo isn't hard if you take pre cautions.

You can buy 12inch wide pvc pipe and larger pieces with threaded end caps just like you'd put a gun in. That's enough room to put boxes of ammo in. Or even get heavy duty zip lock bags, fill the bags with lose ammo, drop in a silica pack, put some silicone grease on the threads of the pipe caps and you're good to go. Filling it with zip lock bags of ammo means you can fit a lot more in. Or just buy a thick pvc 5 gallon bucket with a water tight gasketed screw on lid from amaazon.

You can also buy a wide variety of heavy plastic water tight containers that lock down the lid and have a rubber gasket in the lid. Rubbing the gasket down with silicone grease will preserve the rubber gasket even long and keep it from shrinking or letting even the smallest amount of moisture by.

Just put your ammo inside thick zip lock bags with a silica pack inside it before you seal it and put a bigger silica pack inside the main container.

Ammo is surprisingly long lasting. I'd shot ammo that sat in a basement store room on a shelf for 40 years. It's not like if it gets wet it's instantly bad by any means. Preserving ammo isn't hard if you take pre cautions.

Modern ammo can take just about anything short of being immersed in water for long periods of time. I've shot plenty of ammo that had gotten wet at some point. 22 lr and shot shells are the only exception, since moisture can get into the casings of some loads.

Forum List

Back