Photographic PROOF of 90 Years of Sea level Rise!

TRANSLATION: Any inconsistency in Liberal Climate Theory that can be dismissed or explained away, WILL BE.

See? We have one here saying that tides are a liberal conspiracy. They make 'em really, really stupid in denier land.

It's not enough yet to even show beyond the ordinary gravitational pull of the Moon from 238,000 miles away yet, but give it another 9 centuries and it WILL be more than the ordinary tide of the Moon which we have no concern about! :auiqs.jpg:

Our mere earth-logic can't parse that into anything sensible. Denier logic is clearly not like our earth-logic.

Antarctica, Greenland and the world's continental ice sheets are pouring billions and billions of tons of meltwater into our oceans. Additionally, the ocean's temperature has increased 0.18C in the last 50 years. Last time I checked, increasing temperatures cause increasing volume. Where the fuck do you think all that's going? And average sea level rise through the 20th century has been 1.7mm/yr. Satellite data since 1993 shows a rise between 2000 and 2020 of 60 mm. That gives a total of approximately 175mm or 6.9 inches. Did you actually expect anyone to believe that a 6.9 inch change would be visible in the two photographs you provided? Fucking idiot.

Let me repeat: Fucking idiot.
1602892089212.png

Mostly left wing "environmentalists" who grew up in front of a computer are willing to use "global warming" as a political tool even if they don't realize it. Migratory bird killing windmills and acres of expensive solar panels built with haz-mat stuff is the pipe dream of the left even if they don't fully understand it. During the bloody 20th century millions of tonnage of oil tankers and ammunition and fuel and God knows what else was dumped in the ocean. Atomic tests obliterated Pacific islands and became so prevalent in Nevada that it became a freaking tourist attraction. The point is that the world survived WW2 and became sensitive about pollution but it took a failed politician with no background in science who figured out a way to sell invisible "carbon credits" for profit to create the (unscientific) political agenda we used to call MMGW (man-made global warming) which has morphed into the benign "climate change" that ironically occurs naturally as the seasons change.

TRANSLATION: Any inconsistency in Liberal Climate Theory that can be dismissed or explained away, WILL BE.

See? We have one here saying that tides are a liberal conspiracy. They make 'em really, really stupid in denier land.

It's not enough yet to even show beyond the ordinary gravitational pull of the Moon from 238,000 miles away yet, but give it another 9 centuries and it WILL be more than the ordinary tide of the Moon which we have no concern about! :auiqs.jpg:

Our mere earth-logic can't parse that into anything sensible. Denier logic is clearly not like our earth-logic.
What’s wrong with denying alarmist extremism?

UP YOURS, SHITSTAIN! Only a frothing idiot lemming like you would try to claim stupidity and denial while plainly and stupidly misquoting a person, claiming something not even remotely close to what I actually said! :auiqs.jpg:

Thread summary:

Every consevative on this thread is too dopey to understand that the concept of "tides" make any photo comparison pointless.

They really shouldn't be bothering the grownups. Conservatives, this is why the normal people send you back to the kiddie table. You're all morons.

This was the only part that you needed to write, the rest was just more of your usual bigoted attacks on people here, the name calling is boring and indicate that you are a profoundly hostile person.

"....the concept of "tides" make any photo comparison pointless."

======

That is what I wonder about too for the city of Sydney, the tidal range difference from low to high

Today's tide times for Sydney, Australia

Today's tide times for Sydney:Saturday 17 October 2020
Tide
tide state
Time (AEDT)& DateHeight
Low Tide2:56 AM(Sat 17 October)0.43 ft(0.13 m)
High Tide9:10 AM(Sat 17 October)5.71 ft(1.74 m)
Low Tide3:23 PM(Sat 17 October)0.39 ft(0.12 m)
High Tide9:33 PM(Sat 17 October)5.51 ft(1.68 m)

LINK

See how easy it was to be nice to everyone here?

Last edited:
Antarctica, Greenland and the world's continental ice sheets are pouring billions and billions of tons of meltwater into our oceans. Additionally, the ocean's temperature has increased 0.18C in the last 50 years. Last time I checked, increasing temperatures cause increasing volume. Where the fuck do you think all that's going? And average sea level rise through the 20th century has been 1.7mm/yr. Satellite data since 1993 shows a rise between 2000 and 2020 of 60 mm. That gives a total of approximately 175mm or 6.9 inches. Did you actually expect anyone to believe that a 6.9 inch change would be visible in the two photographs you provided? Fucking idiot.

Well your vulgar insults certainly convinced me to believe you and Al Gore. Yes indeed, when science fails you, simply call those you hate "fucking idiot" and they'll switch sides. It worked for you, didn't it.

1. Glaciers have always melted. Snow continues to fall and accumulate. Antarctica's outposts have buildings that they continue to elevate due to the increased elevation of the ice pack. And Antarctica contains 90% of the world's ice.

2. .07 degrees per decade. Oooooo, scary.
.07 per decade

3. http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

Spend a day reading and learning.

View attachment 402645

Wow, THAT is an incredibly convincing argument. Thanks.

You’re a sheep.

ANOTHER incredibly convincing argument. Have any of you folks ever heard of the concept of EVIDENCE? LOGIC? REASON?

Well your vulgar insults certainly convinced me to believe you and Al Gore.

Why? Does Al Gore use a lot of profanity? No, he doesn't. Was that the best you could come up with for a personal insult? I guess its true what they say about chemical engineers.

Yes indeed, when science fails you, simply call those you hate "fucking idiot" and they'll switch sides. It worked for you, didn't it.

I called him a fucking idiot because he IS a fucking idiot for reasons I clearly demonstrated.

1. Glaciers have always melted.

No they have not. Now who's a fucking idiot.

Snow continues to fall and accumulate. Antarctica's outposts have buildings that they continue to elevate due to the increased elevation of the ice pack. And Antarctica contains 90% of the world's ice.

If, as is currently the case in Greenland and Antarctica, that ice is melting faster than snow is falling, GUESS WHAT HAPPENS.

.07 per decade

Your graph is NOT global temperature. It is the magnitude of June anomalies. You'd think an engineer might have caught that detail and be aware what it actually meant. Here. Actual global temperatures
1602973266302.png

And since the delta T has obviously been changing on a decadal scale, a linear fit across 140 years is statistical bullshit. It might also be a good idea to compare the current rate of change with pre-industrial trends. Guess what that would show?

Good idea, but I'd suggest reading peer reviewed journals rather than bullshit like that. So, where'd you get your degree from?

Last edited:
Thread summary:

Every consevative on this thread is too dopey to understand that the concept of "tides" make any photo comparison pointless.

They really shouldn't be bothering the grownups. Conservatives, this is why the normal people send you back to the kiddie table. You're all morons.
Gore said we'd be under water by now........put your life jacket back on quick.....hurry or you are going to drown.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

Well your vulgar insults certainly convinced me to believe you and Al Gore.

Why? Does Al Gore use a lot of profanity? No, he doesn't. Was that the best you could come up with for a personal insult? I guess its true what they say about chemical engineers.

Yes indeed, when science fails you, simply call those you hate "fucking idiot" and they'll switch sides. It worked for you, didn't it.

I called him a fucking idiot because he IS a fucking idiot for reasons I clearly demonstrated.

1. Glaciers have always melted.

No they have not. Now who's a fucking idiot.

Snow continues to fall and accumulate. Antarctica's outposts have buildings that they continue to elevate due to the increased elevation of the ice pack. And Antarctica contains 90% of the world's ice.

If, as is currently the case in Greenland and Antarctica, that ice is melting faster than snow is falling, GUESS WHAT HAPPENS.

.07 per decade

Your graph is NOT global temperature. It is the magnitude of June anomalies. You'd think an engineer might have caught that detail and be aware what it actually meant. Here. Actual global temperatures
View attachment 403152
And since the delta T has obviously been changing on a decadal scale, a linear fit across 140 years is statistical bullshit. It might also be a good idea to compare the current rate of change with pre-industrial trends. Guess what that would show?

Good idea, but I'd suggest reading peer reviewed journals rather than bullshit like that. So, where'd you get your degree from?

How long did it take your 2 year old to create those FAKE Memes ???

ClimateisChanging.jpg

You idiots have been swallowing every drop of Bullshit from your Globalists handlers for decades.

Peoplel like Al Gore and AOC.....very credible sources. <sarcasm>

You idiots have been swallowing every drop of Bullshit from your Globalists handlers for decades.

How about you do a search through the several thousand posts I have here and find all the instances where I have used Al Gore or AOC as a reference. Asshole.

You’re a sheep.

ANOTHER incredibly convincing argument. Have any of you folks ever heard of the concept of EVIDENCE? LOGIC? REASON?
Yeah, that’s why I called you a sheep.

You’re a sheep.

Then you must have loads of evidence on which you can apply logic and reason to support whatever theory you seem to hold in opposition to the vast majority of the world's climate scientists. Let's hear it, asshole.

How about you do a search through the several thousand posts I have here and find all the instances where I have used Al Gore or AOC as a reference. Asshole.

My apologies BHU. I missed your <sarcasm> tag. I'm often too quick.

You didn't demonstrate anything clearly except how vulgar and petty you are.

As to your ignorant claim that glaciers don't melt, they are seasonal and move down all over the earth to the oceans, where they calve.

You contradict yourself by first claiming that they don't melt but the oceans are rising, NASA states that Antarctica is accumulating ice, as I originally stated.

A new NASA study says that Antarctica is overall accumulating ice.

Peer reviewed journals are no better than non-peer reviewed journals.

I have no more interest in reading vulgar ignorance that you present.
Join other vulgar people like yourself on my Ignore List.

ciao brutto

.07 per decade

You’re a sheep.

Then you must have loads of evidence on which you can apply logic and reason to support whatever theory you seem to hold in opposition to the vast majority of the world's climate scientists. Let's hear it, asshole.
Richard Lindzen, Judith Curry, Watts up with that, etc.
All castigated by MSM and google links which do nothing but enhance their credibility.
Do some vetting, consider the sources of disagreement with non-AGW extremists and use logic.
If you still insist on AGW as absolute, then you’re nothing more that a biased hack.

New Topics

Forum List

Back