Photographer Loses Bid to Refuse Same-Sex Wedding Jobs

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
And the left complains that we conservatives tell them what they can do and not do.... the libs will come out defending this decision... the decision of a judge telling a photographer what they can photograph and not photograph.

Liberal hypocisy on display in 5...... 4.... 3.....2......

Last edited:
it is the law in that state.
From the link:
"Under the state's Human Rights Act, it is discriminatory (and illegal) for "any person in any public accommodation to make a distinction in offering or refusing to offer its services" on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation and several other factors."

Isn't NM a red state?

• Banned
From the link:
"Under the state's Human Rights Act, it is discriminatory (and illegal) for "any person in any public accommodation to make a distinction in offering or refusing to offer its services" on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation and several other factors."

Isn't NM a red state?

Yes, you are correct... it is the law... but it's a bad law.

But you are way off base on a red state.

So despite your wish that it isn't so... libs are legislating their morality on others.

There are currently 45 Democrats and 25 Republicans in the House of Representatives.

There are currently 27 Democrats and 15 Republicans in the Senate.

Last edited:
Yep I was wrong on NM being a red state.

But it is the law and it is a state issue. since I do not live there I have nothing to do with it.
so blame the rest of the nations liberals with your states issues.

From the link:

Isn't NM a red state?

Yes, you are correct... it is the law... but it's a bad law.

But you are way off base on a red state.

So despite your wish that it isn't so... libs are legislating their morality on others.

There are currently 45 Democrats and 25 Republicans in the House of Representatives.

There are currently 27 Democrats and 15 Republicans in the Senate.

You're right. That law sucks. While I disagree with discriminating against anyone, I also disagree with a government (state or federal) telling an individual what they must or must not do.

Fucking lefties. You don't solve discrimination by force, you solve it by education. Being such a smart bunch and such believers in edumacation, you'd think they'd know that.

• Banned
Yep I was wrong on NM being a red state.

But it is the law and it is a state issue. since I do not live there I have nothing to do with it.
so blame the rest of the nations liberals with your states issues.

Wasn't blaming you and yes, it is a state issue.... for now. But this will be appealed and hopefully overturned by someone with some sense.

I was just making the point that it is usually libs that try to force other people to do things based on their morality. You should despise the state doing this if you are going to be consistent. But I know that won't happen. Libs claim to be against oppression but are usually the most repressive and most intolerant people around.

So DR's should not have to treat Gay people?

If anyone knows the inventor of the blood transfusion died when he was taken to a white hospital and was refused treatment.
He was black.

And the left complains that we conservatives tell them what they can do and not do.... the libs will come out defending this decision... the decision of a judge telling a photographer what they can photograph and not photograph.

insert black wedding in place of same sex wedding.

still think the photographer can do whatever he wants?

how about a jewish wedding?

a christian wedding?

a muslim wedding?

have a restaurant? only want white people?

think you have the right to do that?

Interesting...

So what is the penalty? That they have to take the photographs?

Maybe the photography company should have an as is contract, where payment must be made upfront and cannot be refunded under any circumstances.

Then, take all the pictures out of focus.

a christian wedding?

a muslim wedding?

that arguement circles the drain and is flushed away with the fact that we have a congressional black caucus that forbids white membership, the whole arguement is racist and hypocritical.

Once the door to discrimination is opened....

Heck as most know I do not think we as a country should be supporting Israel. I would not however discriminate against a Jew based on their religion. Might kid em a bit though as they would likely kid the hillbilly.

Last edited:
Last month, a state court judge affirmed the commission's finding that Huguenin had violated New Mexico's Human Rights Act by discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation.

Seems like the state law of New Mexico was upheld to me. What's the problem? Doesn't New Mexico get to govern itself, or are you against state's rights?

a christian wedding?

a muslim wedding?

that arguement circles the drain and is flushed away with the fact that we have a congressional black caucus that forbids white membership, the whole arguement is racist and hypocritical.

The Congressional Black Caucus is also elitist, since they turn their noses up at any non-Congressmembers that want to join.

I wouldn't do it. Fuck 'em. I refused to do work in an abortion clinic and they can kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back