Photo of two German Leftists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Or to be exact, photo of two German Traitors. So this couple, being of the pathological altruistic persuasion, have "taken in" some "poor Refugee" to "stay" with them.

The body language is what I want to pay attention to. Mr. Lucy aka The Psychiatrist, he says:

Male Traitor, cuckhold in waiting, sitting crossed legs. "Poor Refugee", sitting legs open and hands in front of genitalia. Female Traitor, legs slightly open and pointed towards "Poor Refugee".

Mr. Lucy says result is Female Traitor already interested in getting Cultural Enrichment by far more MASCULINE and muscular "poor Refugee"

reichcuck (1).jpg

• Banned
Or to be exact, photo of two German Traitors. So this couple, being of the pathological altruistic persuasion, have "taken in" some "poor Refugee" to "stay" with them.

The body language is what I want to pay attention to. Mr. Lucy aka The Psychiatrist, he says:

Male Traitor, cuckhold in waiting, sitting crossed legs. "Poor Refugee", sitting legs open and hands in front of genitalia. Female Traitor, legs slightly open and pointed towards "Poor Refugee".

Mr. Lucy says result is Female Traitor already interested in getting Cultural Enrichment by far more MASCULINE and muscular "poor Refugee"

View attachment 62383

These Leftists of course are now useless to Europa, if they fail the inevitable "Re-Education Camps" to be de-programmed from the Cultural Marxist Propaganda, then, they are totally useless and must be treated as such.

These Leftists of course are now useless to Europa, if they fail the inevitable "Re-Education Camps" to be de-programmed from the Cultural Marxist Propaganda, then, they are totally useless and must be treated as such.
Put them in hard labor camps. What that military age strong fucking "refugee" is doing there anyway. He should be fighting for his family, for his own nation and freedom at home. Yellow belly chickenshit fucking pussy. Coward... and a little whore is ready fuck a fucking coward. Disgusting!

• Banned
Put them in hard labor camps. What that military age strong fucking "refugee" is doing there anyway. He should be fighting for his family, for his own nation and freedom at home. Yellow belly chickenshit fucking pussy. Coward... and a little whore is ready fuck a fucking coward. Disgusting!

Yes I agree. The thing is, throughout many thousands of years of history, women have chosen the strongest male, women have never chosen the weaker male.

In that picture, the Leftist "male" looks almost de-masculinised and already is obviously a weaker male, the "poor Refugee" is MASCULINE and he is the strongest.

Rational thinking has no part in this, it's purely, as throughout history, the strong, masculine male can protect the female, this is what's happening in that picture....actually the way "poor Refugee" is looking and the way Leftist female is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not already fucking....maybe the weaker Cuckhold watches them and everything.

This is what happens when you live with a Psychiatrist, OMG I'm almost quasi-Psychiatrist already :eek-52: :tongue:

Yes I agree. The thing is, throughout many thousands of years of history, women have chosen the strongest male, women have never chosen the weaker male.

In that picture, the Leftist "male" looks almost de-masculinised and already is obviously a weaker male, the "poor Refugee" is MASCULINE and he is the strongest.

Rational thinking has no part in this, it's purely, as throughout history, the strong, masculine male can protect the female, this is what's happening in that picture....actually the way "poor Refugee" is looking and the way Leftist female is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not already fucking....maybe the weaker Cuckhold watches them and everything.
Probably the "refugee" told him he would break his neck or eat him for snack if he tried to bitch about fucking his wife.

View attachment 62383
:cuckoo:

Or to be exact, photo of two Gercfman Traitors. So this couple, being of the pathological altruistic persuasion, have "taken in" some "poor Refugee" to "stay" with them.

View attachment 62383
Theres plenty of masculine european men, but she deselected them because she was told to. Stupid cu*t.

What does that have to do with the Germans? Deflect much?
Sweetheart, I pointed out that on a global scale equilibrium was established...regardless of local geographical areas.. look at the whole...not the particular..

View attachment 62383

Why don't you go over and sniff their crotches, maybe you'd get more info on who's doing who.

What a bizarre thread.

View attachment 62383
:cuckoo:

I think the OP needs to spill her guts. :D

What an odd husband. This is like those couples who come backbacking to australia and the guy lets their girl "have a break" by travelling with another dude for a while.

Like wth do they think she's doing ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back