Photo emerges of Republican barricading chamber doors during US Capitol attack after he compared rioters to ‘tourists'

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
This is why the Republicans have no credibility. I honestly do not understand how a grown man can be so terrified of another male that he manufactures falsehoods out of whole cloth while on camera being broadcast to the world:

The Quote From Republican Andrew Clyde:
“Let me be clear, there was no insurrection and to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie. Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

The Reality:
(Yep, that's him helping to barricade the doors to the House chamber)
1622795523668.png

Video:

This is why the Republicans have no credibility. I honestly do not understand how a grown man can be so terrified of another male that he manufactures falsehoods out of whole cloth while on camera being broadcast to the world:

“Let me be clear, there was no insurrection and to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie. Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

The Reality:
View attachment 497208

Video:

The Borg don't care. He said it was a tour, it fits their little world, so it's all good.

Nancy's Reichstag Fire is blocking back on democrats. We now know the Capitol Police were told to stand down. Next we discover when Nancy gave the order to "let my Antifa brothers in!"
Nothing a 9/11 style commission couldn't get to the bottom of, right bub? Right??!?!??

Last edited:
Nothing a 9/11 style commission can't get to the bottom to, right bub? Right??!?!??

Speaker of the House Pelosi has the House Appropriations Committee working hard investigating the incident.
That House Committee, and a few others, are using up to 16 Intelligence Agencies and Homeland Security to investigate.

I mean, I understand the fact you don't trust the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigations ...
But those Democrats have you covered in the Shitshow on The Beltway.

In the words of your boy jen psaki, we're not going to relitigate what happened a year ago
If Trump was in power during 9/11 you & your cult would have been saying the same thing about a commission in the fear that it would make that treasenous fuck look bad.

If Trump was in power during 9/11 you & your cult would have been saying the same thing about a commission in the fear that it would make that treasenous fuck look bad.

Well ... At least you have the intellectual honesty to express you have your mind made up, an investigation isn't really necessary ...
And that your focus will always be on just how things look.

No one has a problem with you wanting more popcorn and cotton candy while watching the Assclowns in The Greatest Shitshow On Earth.

In the words of your boy jen psaki, we're not going to relitigate what happened a year ago
"if" That covers a lot of territory
What's the going rate for a ticket to the next round of the Trump greivance tour? You guys are a glutton for punishment attending a rally only to be ranted & screamed at for 2 hours. It's like going to the Principal's office.

The Reality:
View attachment 497208

Video:

even more important,,,remember democrat riots are peaceful protests with just a little looting and burning to make it fun

The Reality:

Video:

WHO CARES? No one gives a shit about this old story anymore.

The Reality:
View attachment 497208

Video:

Wow.. How can this clown look his family in the eye?

The Reality:
View attachment 497208

Video:

Correct, it was always bad but it never got this bad until Trump showed up, now I think they even believe the lies they tell. The sickness of trump is still alive.

The Reality:
View attachment 497208

Video:

One photo.....Where are the thousands of hours of video footage?

This is why the Republicans have no credibility.

Nancy thinks she has the power to order the Capitol Police to arrest Congressmen for not masking up. We need her conversations with the Capitol Police in the days leading up to and including her Jan 6th Reichstag Fire

Forum List

Back