500,000 avg home ??
It used to be half that

Insane
It was just dirt cheap and now itā€™s super expensive

Who the F is moving to this miserable area on the sun

I canā€™t afford to live there

500,000 avg home ??
It used to be half that
The only reason they were cheap before was Bush2 housing bubble popped. Now that Trump printed 5 times more money as all presidents in history combined, the price today will always be cheaper than tomorrow until taxes are raised to dry up all that excess money.

KissMy

And Xiden will greatly outspend T
No end in site

Phoenix has no beach, much of a downtown , or anything one would consider unique

Phoenix has a lot of red necks in big trucks and white trash peasants on steroids

I am running out of places

KissMy

And Xiden will greatly outspend T
No end in site

Phoenix has no beach, much of a downtown , or anything one would consider unique
Regurgitating lies from political media proves your brainwashed incapable of critical thought & finding facts. It takes up to 2 years for velocity of printed money to send inflation soaring as banks keep lending all those new deposits. Biden has already massively slashed Trumps spending.
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
Regurgitating lies from political media proves your brainwashed incapable of critical thought & finding facts. It takes up to 2 years for velocity of printed money to send inflation soaring as banks keep lending all those new deposits. Biden has already massively slashed Trumps spending.
fredgraph.png

[/QUOTE

Your.e a complete leftist buffoon and ignoramus!
Xiden ( the fake swine degenerate POS) has spent more $$$ than anyone in history .
His first year he has added on many trillion and all going to leftist special interest
Now bug off , you lowlife insect

Xiden has spent 4 trillion in one year but tried to get double

Your.e a complete leftist buffoon and ignoramus!
Xiden ( the fake swine degenerate POS) has spent more $$$ than anyone in history .
His first year he has added on many trillion and all going to leftist special interest
Now bug off , you lowlife insect

Xiden has spent 4 trillion in one year but tried to get double

:cuckoo: You can't disprove the facts or the chart, so you revert to name calling & programmed talking points from your leaders. You can't even properly use the quote or reply function :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Insane
It was just dirt cheap and now itā€™s super expensive

Who the F is moving to this miserable area on the sun

I canā€™t afford to live there

500,000 avg home ??
It used to be half that
It's all those damn New York Jews moving out there and driving up housing prices.

Forum List

Back