Phoenix 2 airs Wednesday, 11/4/15 @8pm Eastern

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Streams Here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hidefsociety/2015/11/05/phoenix-2

Call in # - 1-929-477-3858

Topic:
In Wednesday night's podcast we will discuss mental and physical fitness, with a specific regard to the hosts' approach to each. Host G.T. will outline his ambitions for the year 2016 and Lone Laugher will administer a Trivia contest between GT and one or more random callers/challengers.

We will play some music intermittently and callers will be welcome to join our discussion @
call_skype_logo.png
1-929-477-3858.

Take Care,

Genius Tracks

If anyone wishes to smack me up(contact me): podcast pit, PM, or email are all fine.

Are you trying to come and get this WORK in the trivia tomorrow Sonny Clark ? I can smell ya, you & I each left off as winners. Death match, boy!!

Are you trying to come and get this WORK in the trivia tomorrow Sonny Clark ? I can smell ya, you & I each left off as winners. Death match, boy!!
Yes, I'd love another chance.
Awesome, maybe we can design a super fuckin cheesey/awesome belt while we're at it, lol
I already have an idea. Do you remember the TV show "Are You Smarter Than A Third Grader"?
no but i remember are you smarter than a 5th grader lol

Awesome, maybe we can design a super fuckin cheesey/awesome belt while we're at it, lol
I already have an idea. Do you remember the TV show "Are You Smarter Than A Third Grader"?
I stand corrected. Anyway, a belt with the your podcast logo in the center circle, and "Are You Smarter Than A First Grader" around the outside of the circle. Also, since it's a monthly contest, have the month and year on the belt. Place the month and year so that it can be added to if a person should win more than one month. Kind of like a trophy that has spaces for names and years.

I stand corrected. Anyway, a belt with the your podcast logo in the center circle, and "Are You Smarter Than A First Grader" around the outside of the circle. Also, since it's a monthly contest, have the month and year on the belt. Place the month and year so that it can be added to if a person should win more than one month. Kind of like a trophy that has spaces for names and years.
that's a great idea sonny. Only issue is there is no show, so no logo,....imma just podcast on whims like this, and nothing is official. You missed it we did two fridays the last 2 weeks. This is kind of just an outlet for me cuz my brain is really cloudy lately and its a prey cool option to have without too much of a hassle. And even this can be a fuckin hassle when it shouldnt be. People cant just chill back and not take it too serious so they run their fuckin jibs with blah blah blah and im smacking my forehead with "really?" Like 12x a day down in the scvmcunt zone so. Im clean off that.

that's a great idea sonny. Only issue is there is no show, so no logo,....imma just podcast on whims like this, and nothing is official. You missed it we did two fridays the last 2 weeks. This is kind of just an outlet for me cuz my brain is really cloudy lately and its a prey cool option to have without too much of a hassle. And even this can be a fuckin hassle when it shouldnt be. People cant just chill back and not take it too serious so they run their fuckin jibs with blah blah blah and im smacking my forehead with "really?" Like 12x a day down in the scvmcunt zone so. Im clean off that.
I didn't know that the show was canceled. Yes, I missed the last two. I didn't know that it had been switched to Fridays.

I didn't know that the show was canceled. Yes, I missed the last two. I didn't know that it had been switched to Fridays.
It wasnt switched, we just aired it randomly and it just so happened to be the same day those two weeks.

They were a fun time and got a lot of callers, and I hope it was enough to carry people over here to the podcast pit to follow it because the reason it was seen those 2 fridays is because the flamezone is way more jumping than the podcast pit is. im tired of all the flamezone antics - people say to treat it for what it is, so i will. its a gathering of some cool people and some pieces of shit to ALL act like pieces of shit and to vent.

And I can diggit, to a point. But the negative vibe with the whole chao$ being a fucking psychotic and shit, it's really not worth it to me.

Last edited:
It wasnt switched, we just aired it randomly and it just so happened to be the same day those two weeks.

They were a fun time and got a lot of callers, and I hope it was enough to carry people over here to the podcast pit to follow it because the reason it was seen those 2 fridays is because the flamezone is way more jumping than the podcast pit is. im tired of all the flamezone antics - people say to treat it for what it is, so i will. its a gathering of some cool people and some pieces of shit to ALL act like pieces of shit and to vent.

And I can diggit, to a point. But the negative vibe with the whole chao$ being a fucking psychotic and shit, it's really not worth it to me.
I understand what you mean............... will you have the podcast on Wednesdays and Fridays now? Or, will it be just random for awhile?

I understand what you mean............... will you have the podcast on Wednesdays and Fridays now? Or, will it be just random for awhile?
RaNDOM as hayull.....BUT, I can make it a special point to @ you with notice each time, cuz you're my brother.

RaNDOM as hayull.....BUT, I can make it a special point to @ you with notice each time, cuz you're my brother.
I would appreciate that very much. I do enjoy being on there. Thanks my friend.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

I would appreciate that very much. I do enjoy being on there. Thanks my friend.
Anytime Sonny.

Are you going to have some pep in your step tonight, Sonny? I'm going to be sluggish but I'll push through, grab an afternoon coffee. I was to bed for like an hour, and I went to bed late to begin with, and my boy woke me up. That had me up an hour and then by the time I fell back asleep I don't even know WHAT time it is but I had to wake up before the kiddies and get some cardio.

And I'm still hoping to beat you at trivia :dig:

Are you going to have some pep in your step tonight, Sonny? I'm going to be sluggish but I'll push through, grab an afternoon coffee. I was to bed for like an hour, and I went to bed late to begin with, and my boy woke me up. That had me up an hour and then by the time I fell back asleep I don't even know WHAT time it is but I had to wake up before the kiddies and get some cardio.

And I'm still hoping to beat you at trivia :dig:
I'll be ready. I'm looking forward to it. If you beat me, it wont be because I didn't try my best. I really enjoy the contest. Sometimes, they're hard questions. Most of the time, I just take a wild guess at the answer. I do get lucky sometimes though.

Forum List

Back