Philosophical Question

The media isn't personalizing those black people killed by other blacks in Chaz last week or the other blacks slaughtered by other blacks in the riots in Chicago in the last three weeks . Oh but they manage to dig up an incident from nine moths ago in Aurora Co, FROM 9 MONTHS AGO! Odd, the media only focuses on tiny tinsy police incidences, but not the overwhelming recent facts...

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public far larger numbers than white (boo! racist cops!) Then we focus on ...white cops? Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.

you have to be black to understand the black experience----I know because I have been told
so. My mind is SO BIG that it has places into which
all kinds of stuff can be STUFFED
I have the lived with black folk for the majority of my 63 years. I am not gonna defend blacks or my relationship. But some people are just...assholes...and YES some of them are BLACK. Actually a lot of them...but I digress. Being a Black doesn't exempt you from being an ASSHOLE. Do black lives matter? Depends...
Depends...

I saw that coming.

George Floyd. We know his name. BLM is marketing him like canned ham to bolster their product. But what we cynics that ask questions want to know: What are the names of those anonymous forgotten victims of the Seattle Chaz or Chicago black on black victims, what WHERE their names? And why isn't BLM outraged at their deaths? Something isn't adding up here.

I have been a juror. I have met a lot of people. Mexicans, Greeks or Jews or knights of Columbus this or that. White meth addicts, black crack pushers. One thing in common I disliked the most? Assholes, we know who they are. Black or white, they are assholes.

Last edited:
If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public in far larger numbers than white (boo! Racist ) cops... the media ignores the predominate black on black murder rate, does it just cease to exist? Then the media just focuses on tiny fraction of bad cops instead... Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.

I'm going to go with political expediency, the democrats use identity politics to garner votes, and it may be that they've decided to curry favor with minorities and try for white votes by being pro-union. With so many people being sheep that are easily lead, it seems to work. So, they focus on the few black people shot or otherwise killed or brutalized by white cops and ignore the hundreds or thousand of blacks killed by other blacks. That kinda ruins their narrative.

Hollywood VS REALITY. Anyone ever see "Idocracy"? Hollywood in 2006 predicting the future? It was way before its time.

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public far larger numbers than white (boo! racist cops!) Then we focus on ...white cops? Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.

you have to be black to understand the black experience----I know because I have been told
so. My mind is SO BIG that it has places into which
all kinds of stuff can be STUFFED
I've lived with blacks for many years. I've attended the funeral of a young black man slain by the police. I don't blame the police, not at all. Instead it's like some moron with a red cape is taunting a bull and gets gored to death but then blames the bull. Matadors lives mater? Anyway, you get the point.

BLACK assholes selling DRUGS, do drive by shootings and kill babies in their cribs or 14 year old girls walking by in random drive by shootings. Um defunding or disbanding the police. HOW in HELL is that going to help the black community? Perhaps I am intellectually challenged, explain that to me.

when you find out let me know. It is the "MANDATE" of the -----blm ideology....... that this CULTURE be elevated to the status of HOLY IDEOLOGY. I know first hand that such is not the opinion of the mothers
of brain dead twenty-something kids-----decerebrate with lead

Forum List

Back