Philly Subway Rapist Is An Illegal Alien - "Let's Go, Brandon!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1634751839135.png

Subway Rapist Is In This Country Illegally!

Arrests of criminal migrants, including convictions for sex, drug and homicide crimes, up in FY 2021

There have been 6,918 'criminal noncitizens' arrested by Border Patrol in 2021 with four months left in the fiscal year

This criminal POS raped a woman on the subway. I personally hope she sues the living shit out of the Biden administration, who has done everything he can to prevent ICE and US BPAs from going after, arresting, and deporting criminal Illegal scum like this.

On another note....

As evil as this illegal POS is, those passengers who stood around them, who pulled out their cell phones to record the event, and never acted to try to save this woman and stop the attack are equally vile Pieces of Fecal Matter. What a pathetic, disgusting demonstration of what a horrific city Philly has become.

The suspected sex fiend accused of raping a woman on a Philadelphia subway while onlookers videotaped the horrific event is an illegal immigrant

"Bizarrely, an immigration judge stopped his removal in March 2019 after an appeals board found that his sex crime was not a “serious crime.” All Ngoy had to do was check in with immigration periodically."

Seems like we have an incompetent immigration judge.

I'm not sure what you think Joe has to do with this. trump was in charge in 2019.

View attachment 554177

Arrests of criminal migrants, including convictions for sex, drug and homicide crimes, up in FY 2021

There have been 6,918 'criminal noncitizens' arrested by Border Patrol in 2021 with four months left in the fiscal year

This criminal POS raped a woman on the subway. I personally hope she sues the living shit out of the Biden administration, who has done everything he can to prevent ICE and US BPAs from going after, arresting, and deporting criminal Illegal scum like this.

On another note....

As evil as this illegal POS is, those passengers who stood around them, who pulled out their cell phones to record the event, and never acted to try to save this woman and stop the attack are equally vile Pieces of Fecal Matter. What a pathetic, disgusting demonstration of what a horrific city Philly has become.

The suspected sex fiend accused of raping a woman on a Philadelphia subway while onlookers videotaped the horrific event is an illegal immigrant

First name is Fiston..................Fiston.....................WTF......................Hopefully he gets a lot of Fiston in the slammer if Kramalot doesn't bail him out

Why didn't Trump's ICE get rid of this guy?

What a failure Trump was

View attachment 554177

On another note....

When you say, "Illegal Alien", is that terminology for, "Potential Democrat voter"?

"Bizarrely, an immigration judge stopped his removal in March 2019 after an appeals board found that his sex crime was not a “serious crime.” All Ngoy had to do was check in with immigration periodically."

I'm not sure what you think Joe has to do with this. trump was in charge in 2019.
The judge is a Dimmer thats what Sleepy has to do with it.

View attachment 554177

On another note....

Undocumented, please.

It hurts rapist's feelings to call them illegal.

View attachment 554177

On another note....

Guess Trump was right after all, some illegals are rapists.

View attachment 554177

On another note....

I'm betting the Mass transit rape accomplices are all African

because the Judge that stopped his deportation is more than likely a leftist .

View attachment 554177

On another note....

Diplomatic immunity

As a libertarian you support open borders, so STFU with your lies

Interesting thing about libertarians, are are like the Unitarian Universalist of politics. Some libertarians support open borders and abortion, I do not support either.

That is the good thing about being a libertarian, we do not have to walk in lockstep with our party like you folks do

So little libertarians understand about the real world

I know right, so much better to be a partisan sheep like you and have your party tell you what to think and say.

Well, you can keep all of that. I like my soul and will not sell it to your party or the other one

New Topics

Forum List

Back