Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

The best definition (IMHO) is:

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

Here's a better discussion of what terrorism is:

They are a communist organization.
Supporting the implementation of communism, and using the race angle is their method.
Are you ok with that?

Yea, yea, yea, everybody you disagree with is a 'communist', right?
Not all of them, no..... but the actual communists are communists though.

Is it the reallocation of municipal funds from Police to social workers and social services, ending the school to prison pipeline or demanding police accountability that make them communists?

Or is it that you're just full of shit?
It's the fact that they are admitted commies that makes them commies.:rolleyes:

And I'm a huge fan of police accountability, but I'm an even bigger fan of telling the truth..... and BLM doesn't. They don't give a damn about "black lives".
I could find 50 questionable police shootings for them to protest over, but they never seem to care about those; they are always protesting and rioting over some POS who needed to get shot. (SMH)

Yet the fact that Steve Bannon has publicly called himself a 'Stalinist' doesn't bother you a bit?!?!

Trumpbots act a whole lot more like Stalinists than BLM acts like any form of communist.

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

Supporting the implementation of communism, and using the race angle is their method.
Are you ok with that?

Is it the reallocation of municipal funds from Police to social workers and social services, ending the school to prison pipeline or demanding police accountability that make them communists?

And I'm a huge fan of police accountability, but I'm an even bigger fan of telling the truth..... and BLM doesn't. They don't give a damn about "black lives".
I could find 50 questionable police shootings for them to protest over, but they never seem to care about those; they are always protesting and rioting over some POS who needed to get shot. (SMH)

Yet the fact that Steve Bannon has publicly called himself a 'Stalinist' doesn't bother you a bit?!?!

Trumpbots act a whole lot more like Stalinists than BLM acts like any form of communist.
Is he leading a crowd of violent fuckwits down my street, or into a restaurant I'm dining in with my family, and attacking people and setting fires?

No?

I guess I can put his name a little farther down my potential threat list then.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

No, they not only support it, they actively organize it and encourage it, just not publicly.

When they say they don't, that's what's called a "lie".

:rolleyes:

How exactly do you know what they do non-publicly?

Have you infiltrated their inner circles?

Just because you can imagine it, does not mean that it's true.
Many have. The fact you deny it is telling.

So you're saying that BLM has been infiltrated by anti-BLM people who are propagating the idea that BLM is a terrorist organization.

Sounds rather disingenuine. Apparently it's these people that are the terrorists.
Whomever uses violence for political ambitions or political power are by definition TERRORIST........

Raise your fist and repeat after me or I'll beat you into a coma.........or kill you BLM

Fuck them..........they remind me of ragheads in the Middle East........Convert to Islam or die ...............

BLM act like them ......they just haven't got to beheading people in the streets yet...........

Put them on a dang leash.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

I could care less.................A Free country allows people to be stupid and ignorant..........like people like you to deny that your side has been using violence for political gain................But unlike you we don't say we are gonna smack you down if we don't agree or burn the damned neighborhood down.

Face it...........Your PARTY is PATHETIC NOW.............PERIOD.....in places like New York........businesses are boarding up for a DAMN ELECTION........because if Biden loses the idiots there will Burn Loot and Murder the dang town using the election as an excuse.

Forum List

Back