Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

Philadelphia Inquirer.....Wallace was 27 years old and has 9 children. Nine Children!
So supposedly he is a mental defect... yet has nine children.
So do the sisters have that low of standards?
Was he really not a mental defect?
Was his “defect” so common in his community that it isn’t even a thing?

And I’m sure he was a hard worker who cared for his kids....lol.
Yeah right. My bet... 6 different baby mommas, took care of none, didn’t pay child support, spent his time using drugs and being a fucking scumbag.
And us tax payers paid for it all.
I only wish he was shot before he reproduced.

it seems to me that he was fully credentialed as
a candidate for institutionalization. I do not blame his mother if she resisted------but she probably did, sadly

TV does not show the seedy side of African American living. It can affect any living. They will show two buck tooth rednecks with some physical and social issues, but not tell us the realities and causes of issues in the inner cities. How can a major and destructive problem be curbed if there is no embarrassment, reprimand and discipline meted out.

TV does not show the seedy side of African American living. It can affect any living. They will show two buck tooth rednecks with some physical and social issues, but not tell us the realities and causes of issues in the inner cities. How can a major and destructive problem be curbed if there is no embarrassment, reprimand and discipline meted out.
Learn the following phrase... “he dindu nuffins”. That is their approach to any and all responsibility in any aspects of their lives. They completely lack personal responsibility. And we (society) not only accept this, but we make up more excuses for their absolute failure to be functional human beings.

[/QUOTE

sorta true----but do the depictions of "white trash"
really SOLVE the problems (including crime and
addiction, etc.) of those communities? There is the issue of COMPLETE lack of BLAME SOCIETY AND REPARATION demands----and extra perks for the
impoverished whites-------but that is because there
is no political value------the PERSON OF COLOR
bullshit has become a religion. We, in the USA----
21st century are facing a malignant cult. The cult of the PERSON OF COLOR

[/QUOTE

addiction, etc.) of those communities? There is the issue of COMPLETE lack of BLAME SOCIETY AND REPARATION demands----and extra perks for the

well said.

[/QUOTE

well said.

I should add-----I am utterly colorless----except for
summertime---when I freckle. HUBBY, on the other hand, is darker in hue than is the FAKE BLACK
GIRL----Kamala------but he is evaluated as WHITE---also for political reasons. not his own.

[/QUOTE

well said.

I should add-----I am utterly colorless----except for
summertime---when I freckle. HUBBY, on the other hand, is darker in hue than is the FAKE BLACK
GIRL----Kamala------but he is evaluated as WHITE---also for political reasons. not his own.
I’m a trans-negro.
I identify as black.

[/QUOTE]
I’m a trans-negro.
I identify as black.
[/QUOTE]

why do you identify as "black" ?----do you base
that identity on racial characteristics as described
by anthropologists? or on skin hue? on social
convenience ? music preferences? ...... or etc etc?

I’m a trans-negro.
I identify as black.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
My desire to not work, knock up whatever fat disgusting female I can get my hands on, and my inability to take any personal responsibility for myself while simultaneously believing I’m owed things.

I’m a trans-negro.
I identify as black.

[/QUOTE]
My desire to not work, knock up whatever fat disgusting female I can get my hands on, and my inability to take any personal responsibility for myself while simultaneously believing I’m owed things.
[/QUOTE]
Wow the last paragraph could start a movement.
A bowel movement

According to the family's lawyers (yeah, I know, but there is probably some truth in it) he was bipolar, in crisis, the family had called for an ambulance, the police arrived first. Police had already been there earlier in the day, but it's not known if the 2 officers who responded knew that, or even that it was a mh call. Maybe dispatch needs to be a little more detailed as the cops drive to the scene? When they arrived he was waving the knife around wildly, not fixing to attack anyone. No one had been hurt. If you've got feet, it's not THAT hard to stay out of the way. Neighbors were telling him to drop the knife. Cops pointing guns at him triggered him further and in his crazed superman state, he lunged. Did they have to get out of the cruiser with guns drawn when he was that far away? Did that have to be their first response?

Whatever family member called 911 has got to feel like a piece of shit about now. But how else do you get the ambulance there? He needed a nice shot of thorazine, not the shots he got.

The changes some departments around the country have made to include more mh training or to bring mh professionals onboard for these kind of calls makes a lot of sense to deal with cases like this.
Bipolar people in crisis are not reasonable. I've dealt with some (fortunately none armed, but I've had to duck a few times).

According to the family's lawyers (yeah, I know, but there is probably some truth in it) he was bipolar, in crisis, the family had called for an ambulance, the police arrived first. Police had already been there earlier in the day, but it's not known if the 2 officers who responded knew that, or even that it was a mh call. Maybe dispatch needs to be a little more detailed as the cops drive to the scene? When they arrived he was waving the knife around wildly, not fixing to attack anyone. No one had been hurt. If you've got feet, it's not THAT hard to stay out of the way. Neighbors were telling him to drop the knife. Cops pointing guns at him triggered him further and in his crazed superman state, he lunged. Did they have to get out of the cruiser with guns drawn when he was that far away? Did that have to be their first response?

Whatever family member called 911 has got to feel like a piece of shit about now. But how else do you get the ambulance there? He needed a nice shot of thorazine, not the shots he got.

The changes some departments around the country have made to include more mh training or to bring mh professionals onboard for these kind of calls makes a lot of sense to deal with cases like this.
Bipolar people in crisis are not reasonable. I've dealt with some (fortunately none armed, but I've had to duck a few times).

MH people aren't going anywhere near a guy waving a knife.
Nope. They might not have to. They could talk to the guy from a safe distance. I read his mom tried to get between her son and the cops' guns, but he pushed her away. He didn't stab her.
tell you what you go deal with a guy with a knife and talk him out of it he was walking toward the cops. the moron got himself shot plain and simple. the shooting was more then justified . I love people like you that think you can reason with nut jobs who pull a knife on cops . tell me how much experience do you have dealing with violent criminals ? explain your experience .

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
Ok. If I were to tell you that you are completely wrong, would you listen?
Up close, a person with a knife is not what you want to go up against. It doesn’t matter how many people you have, you are fucked if a person has a knife. You do not, under any circumstance, want to try and “overwhelm” the knife wielding person.
Hell, I remember a video of a cop/bad guy encounter from several years back. I believe it was 3 or 4 cops with rifles and one guy with a knife. They approached the guy. The guy managed to stab 3 of them, and I believe 1-2 died.

And I have news for you, these people aren’t rioting over the disparity of firepower.
I wonder if beef would like to try and take a knife off some one who was determined to cut him.
I wonder if he has ever tried.If a person threatens me with a knife I will draw my gun and give them a warning to drop ot back off or I will shoot them. At 8 feet or so I will shoot them im not going to let a person with a knife get any closer.
Perhaps beef can get together with a couple of his friends and try overwhelming. Person with a knife and see how it goes .
I am willing to bet a guy with a knife can stab or cut 2 or more people out of 6 before they can disarm them.
A class 3 vest which can stop stop a 44 mag bullet will be like butter up against a knife .
They guy killed himself plain and simple and the community rioting are morons radical democrats . aka scum and thugs
Bob,
You got who the quotes belong to backwards. I absolutely support the cops in this scenario, and wouldn’t be the least bit concerned if they sawed this dude in half.
And FYI... I’m 6’ and 220lbs. Very little body fat, and the last time I maxed on bench I put up 405x3 and 315X14. I’m quite capable of defending myself physically, whether that’s using my hands or weapons. I’be had weapons used against me. I tell you this not like “hey look at me”, but to give you some perspective about what I am going to say next.
I can tell you without a doubt, short of saving family, I will under no circumstances ever, ever try to “subdue” a person with a knife. I would get stabbed, without a doubt.
This isn’t the movies, where you pull some Steven segal shit and do some high speed hand slapping like your playing patty cake, deflecting every blow. In real life, blows land, you rarely, rarely, rarely intercept them. And guess what? If they have a knife in the hand when they swing, whatever just “intercepted it” is now stabbed/slashed.
I would, however, shoot that person without a second thought, and sleep very soundly that night.
yet you support blm and the carnage they have cost America with riots looting and destruction of property and killings how politically correct of you .

so now you expert the police to be mental health professionals also? with democrats defunding calls and actual defunding the police where will the money come from for the training . also do you expect them to have a head shrink in every patrol car also where will the money for that come from or perhaps the polie will be expected to wait while armed suspects shoot or chop people up until a head shrink can show up on the scene , wonder how long that will take and if he dont get there in time and the suspects cuts up or shoots civilians or ops who will pay for the law suit against the police for not taking action ?
yea in a perfect world the cops would also be trained head shrinks each with negotiation skills all of them would be perfect shots 6 ft 5 built like a body builder and as fast as jet lee fearless have total funding and 10 of them would show up on each call speak at least 3 different different languages have a cargo truck following each car so they would always have the perfect equipment for every situation and never make a judgement call that was wrong or questionable be fully funded also.

guess what its not a perfect world and cops dont have the funding the training and resources , many citys are democrat controlled and are anti law enforcement . but pity the poor criminal . Perhaps the issue is not the police but the criminal behavior. perhaps you can get head shrinks to coach them instead .

Last edited:

so now you expert the police to be mental health professionals also? with democrats defunding calls and actual defunding the police where will the money come from for the training . also do you expect them to have a head shrink in every patrol car also where will the money for that come from or perhaps the polie will be expected to wait while armed suspects shoot or chop people up until a head shrink can show up on the scene , wonder how long that will take and if he dont get there in time and the suspects cuts up or shoots civilians or ops who will pay for the law suit against the police for not taking action ?
yea in a perfect world the cops would also be trained head shrinks each with negotiation skills all of them would be perfect shots 6 ft 5 built like a body builder and as fast as jet lee fearless have total funding and 10 of them would show up on each call speak at least 3 different different languages have a cargo truck following each car so they would always have the perfect equipment for every situation and never make a judgement call that was wrong or questionable be fully funded also.

guess what its not a perfect world and cops dont have the funding the training and resources , many citys are democrat controlled and are anti law enforcement . but pity the poor criminal . Perhaps the issue is not the police but the criminal behavior. perhaps you can get head shrinks to coach them instead .
They expect police to be anything other than Law Enforcement
They want police to be Law negotiators

They expect police to be anything other than Law Enforcement
They want police to be Law negotiators
yep I agree

And how were they to give him that shot? With a blow dart as he comes at them with a knife?
The point being, if it had been handled differently, there's a chance he WOULDN'T have gone after them with the knife.
Are you actually qualified to second guess the actions of people who routinely deal with things you have never had to deal with?
I'm not saying you're not entitled to your opinion, but if you don't know shit, then your opinion ain't worth shit.
Maybe educate yourself some before you try to tell people how they should react when someone is trying to kill them.

They're using the riots as cover; all the cops are busy.
Same thing happened in Baltimore a few years ago during the riots there, some enterprising young gentlemen brought in literal truckloads of H. Street price of heroin in Baltimore went down 50%, the market was so flooded.

And how were they to give him that shot? With a blow dart as he comes at them with a knife?
Perhaps we should arm the police like wild life folks. A tranquilizer gun, to shoot huge drug darts into people from a safe distance.
Not a bad idea.
When those guys with the tranq gun are taking their shot at the wildlife, they are doing so with someone else covering the animal with a big caliber rifle.

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

The best definition (IMHO) is:

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

Here's a better discussion of what terrorism is:

No, they not only support it, they actively organize it and encourage it, just not publicly.

When they say they don't, that's what's called a "lie".

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back