Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
Justified shooting, period. All responsibility rest on the idiot with the knifes shoulders.

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

The best definition (IMHO) is:

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

Here's a better discussion of what terrorism is:

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

The best definition (IMHO) is:

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

Here's a better discussion of what terrorism is:

They are a communist organization.
Supporting the implementation of communism, and using the race angle is their method.
Are you ok with that?

The retarded mayor said its a 9pm curfew for Philly tonight. No one is taking that jackass seriously
The neighborhood where the police incident was in West Philly. The breaking into stores was in the Lower Northeast part of the city. Was it a black neighborhood? And if it was, will they build/reopen there again?

West Philly yes. The other area I dont know because I never had a reason to go there
It was the capital of this country once.

How's Andy Dalton doing? The NFC East winner will be 6-10.......BAWWWHAHA
All is well until there are a large number of blacks living in an area. Things go down hill faster the more of them that there are.
Prove me wrong.
Funny. I never lived anywhere near a S Hole. However I've traveled through many of them.

Key for a white man to be safe in the ghettos is always wear a suit with a gray or charcoal long coat. Always have a semi stern look on your face. But I wouldn't try it in Philly these daya.........BAWWWWHAHA!!!

It is always best to do your work before noon. Noon is 5am in Ghetto Time....BAWWWWHAHA!!!,

so true-----I had NO problem walking thru murderhood to the inner city hospital in which
I worked at examining the brain dead----for years---at 7:30 am. During riots----in my neighborhood
that lasted about 1 month----I had no problem walking to the subway at 6:30 am. PRAY FOR
RAIN IN PHILADELPHIA-----looters like their stuff
DRY

The window dressing around what causes a crazed and dangerous person to act crazed and dangerous does not matter.

Of course it matters.
No because you are placing the responsibility and blame for his demise on society.

When did I say that? Use your eyes, not your imagination.
The old”I did not say that” does not work

The breakdown of the liberal attempt to breakdown society is illustrated in this incident
No one was taking responsibility for his well being BECAUSE none of his people even take responsibility for themselves and thus assuredly not him
So, when he goes awry and meets his demise the wailing responsibility ignorers try to sell that the police should have taken the time to decipher his ailments. That’s bullshit but that’s all they have to put the blame and responsibility elsewhere

The window dressing around what causes a crazed and dangerous person to act crazed and dangerous does not matter.

Of course it matters.
No because you are placing the responsibility and blame for his demise on society.

The breakdown of the liberal attempt to breakdown society is illustrated in this incident
No one was taking responsibility for his well being BECAUSE none of his people even take responsibility for themselves and thus assuredly not him
So, when he goes awry and meets his demise the wailing responsibility ignorers try to sell that the police should have taken the time to decipher his ailments. That’s bullshit but that’s all they have to put the blame and responsibility elsewhere

it seemed-----as well as I can "decipher"---that the man was in the care of his mother. Did she have
options? -----probably she did---if the bipolar guy had a history of violence, she might have gotten
him into some sort of "institution". But putting a son in an institution is something like making a decision to have an abortion---or give up a child
for adoption at birth-------EXCRUCIATINGLY heart-
breaking. ------this event is a human tragedy----no one to BLAME here

Of course it matters.

it seemed-----as well as I can "decipher"---that the man was in the care of his mother. Did she have
options? -----probably she did---if the bipolar guy had a history of violence, she might have gotten
him into some sort of "institution". But putting a son in an institution is something like making a decision to have an abortion---or give up a child
for adoption at birth-------EXCRUCIATINGLY heart-
breaking. ------this event is a human tragedy----no one to BLAME here

Philadelphia Inquirer.....Wallace was 27 years old and has 9 children. Nine Children!

Philadelphia Inquirer.....Wallace was 27 years old and has 9 children. Nine Children!

strong healthy young black male-------lots of them die of acute lead poisoning------MOSTLY from the guns of their fellow strong healthy young black males

So supposedly he is a mental defect... yet has nine children.
So do the sisters have that low of standards?
Was he really not a mental defect?
Was his “defect” so common in his community that it isn’t even a thing?

And I’m sure he was a hard worker who cared for his kids....lol.
Yeah right. My bet... 6 different baby mommas, took care of none, didn’t pay child support, spent his time using drugs and being a fucking scumbag.
And us tax payers paid for it all.
I only wish he was shot before he reproduced.

New Topics

Forum List

Back