Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

Explosives found in van, including dynamite. Explains all the atm explosions the last couple of nights.

According to the family's lawyers (yeah, I know, but there is probably some truth in it) he was bipolar, in crisis, the family had called for an ambulance, the police arrived first. Police had already been there earlier in the day, but it's not known if the 2 officers who responded knew that, or even that it was a mh call. Maybe dispatch needs to be a little more detailed as the cops drive to the scene? When they arrived he was waving the knife around wildly, not fixing to attack anyone. No one had been hurt. If you've got feet, it's not THAT hard to stay out of the way. Neighbors were telling him to drop the knife. Cops pointing guns at him triggered him further and in his crazed superman state, he lunged. Did they have to get out of the cruiser with guns drawn when he was that far away? Did that have to be their first response?

Whatever family member called 911 has got to feel like a piece of shit about now. But how else do you get the ambulance there? He needed a nice shot of thorazine, not the shots he got.

The changes some departments around the country have made to include more mh training or to bring mh professionals onboard for these kind of calls makes a lot of sense to deal with cases like this.
Bipolar people in crisis are not reasonable. I've dealt with some (fortunately none armed, but I've had to duck a few times).

And how were they to give him that shot? With a blow dart as he comes at them with a knife?
The point being, if it had been handled differently, there's a chance he WOULDN'T have gone after them with the knife.

According to the family's lawyers (yeah, I know, but there is probably some truth in it) he was bipolar, in crisis, the family had called for an ambulance, the police arrived first. Police had already been there earlier in the day, but it's not known if the 2 officers who responded knew that, or even that it was a mh call. Maybe dispatch needs to be a little more detailed as the cops drive to the scene? When they arrived he was waving the knife around wildly, not fixing to attack anyone. No one had been hurt. If you've got feet, it's not THAT hard to stay out of the way. Neighbors were telling him to drop the knife. Cops pointing guns at him triggered him further and in his crazed superman state, he lunged. Did they have to get out of the cruiser with guns drawn when he was that far away? Did that have to be their first response?

Whatever family member called 911 has got to feel like a piece of shit about now. But how else do you get the ambulance there? He needed a nice shot of thorazine, not the shots he got.

The changes some departments around the country have made to include more mh training or to bring mh professionals onboard for these kind of calls makes a lot of sense to deal with cases like this.
Bipolar people in crisis are not reasonable. I've dealt with some (fortunately none armed, but I've had to duck a few times).

he was bipolar, in crisis, the family had called for an ambulance, the police arrived first.

The medical people wouldn't have wrestled the knife away from him.

When they arrived he was waving the knife around wildly, not fixing to attack anyone.

You're right.
It would have taken him an entire 3 seconds to go from waving to attacking.
All the time in the world. DURR

Did they have to get out of the cruiser with guns drawn when he was that far away? Did that have to be their first response?

YES!

Whatever family member called 911 has got to feel like a piece of shit about now.

They'd have felt worse if he'd stabbed someone to death first, before the police stopped him.

He needed a nice shot of thorazine, not the shots he got.

Sadly, thorazine bullets haven't been invented yet.

And how were they to give him that shot? With a blow dart as he comes at them with a knife?
Perhaps we should arm the police like wild life folks. A tranquilizer gun, to shoot huge drug darts into people from a safe distance.
Not a bad idea.

The point being, if it had been handled differently, there's a chance he WOULDN'T have gone after them with the knife.
They were called because of his behavior threatening with a knife. Ever known anyone with manic depression that is off the walls manic? No amount of reasoning works. I know. I was almost killed by one.
This guy that was killed was out on bond for putting a gun to a woman’s head.

The retarded mayor said its a 9pm curfew for Philly tonight. No one is taking that jackass seriously
The neighborhood where the police incident was in West Philly. The breaking into stores was in the Lower Northeast part of the city. Was it a black neighborhood? And if it was, will they build/reopen there again?

West Philly yes. The other area I dont know because I never had a reason to go there
It was the capital of this country once.

How's Andy Dalton doing? The NFC East winner will be 6-10.......BAWWWHAHA
All is well until there are a large number of blacks living in an area. Things go down hill faster the more of them that there are.
Prove me wrong.
Funny. I never lived anywhere near a S Hole. However I've traveled through many of them.

Key for a white man to be safe in the ghettos is always wear a suit with a gray or charcoal long coat. Always have a semi stern look on your face. But I wouldn't try it in Philly these daya.........BAWWWWHAHA!!!

It is always best to do your work before noon. Noon is 5am in Ghetto Time....BAWWWWHAHA!!!,

“Yeeeeah dog. Deez niggas done blew dis (something babble) out, dog”
That’s some thoughtful commentary.
On the topic of explosives being found... where the hell would people get dynamite from? Do they still use that in demolitions? Or was it something else they just called dynamite?
I’m fairly certain people “protesting against police brutality aren’t dynamiting ATMS. That is just theft under the cover of the “protests”. Lets be honest... it’s not protesting, it’s rioting. Now we have people blowing shit up. I’d be interested if they actually arrest anyone in connection to the explosives. I’m curious as to who they are, who they are affiliated with, etc.
Let’s hope the stick to blowing up atms. If somebody tosses a stick of dynamite into a police line, or a crowd, or into a restaurant, it’s going to be tragic.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.

So the cops were supposed to pull out a knife to make things fair?
I know if someone were to come at me with a knife I'm gonna shoot em without hesitation.

Better hope you are not in a dem run shithole...the perp is not black...or you will go to jail.

View attachment 407505
Perfect for the results of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in the Med School books.

The retarded mayor said its a 9pm curfew for Philly tonight. No one is taking that jackass seriously
The neighborhood where the police incident was in West Philly. The breaking into stores was in the Lower Northeast part of the city. Was it a black neighborhood? And if it was, will they build/reopen there again?

West Philly yes. The other area I dont know because I never had a reason to go there

All is well until there are a large number of blacks living in an area. Things go down hill faster the more of them that there are.
Prove me wrong.
Funny. I never lived anywhere near a S Hole. However I've traveled through many of them.

Key for a white man to be safe in the ghettos is always wear a suit with a gray or charcoal long coat. Always have a semi stern look on your face. But I wouldn't try it in Philly these daya.........BAWWWWHAHA!!!

It is always best to do your work before noon. Noon is 5am in Ghetto Time....BAWWWWHAHA!!!,
Lol. All very true.
It’s hard to wake up before noon when you had a hard nights work that night. And by “work” I mean smoking shitty weed, drinking fo’teez, bussin’ some hoes, dodging baby momma and child support, watching tv, robbing and stealing anything not nailed down, etc.

On the topic of explosives being found... where the hell would people get dynamite from? Do they still use that in demolitions? Or was it something else they just called dynamite?
I’m fairly certain people “protesting against police brutality aren’t dynamiting ATMS. That is just theft under the cover of the “protests”. Lets be honest... it’s not protesting, it’s rioting. Now we have people blowing shit up. I’d be interested if they actually arrest anyone in connection to the explosives. I’m curious as to who they are, who they are affiliated with, etc.
Let’s hope the stick to blowing up atms. If somebody tosses a stick of dynamite into a police line, or a crowd, or into a restaurant, it’s going to be tragic.

1603980104501.jpeg

it is still used and in mining.

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
The riots and rioters have primarily been white supremacists, you ready to stop blaming BLM?
Why are you such a bummer for???

Without slavery your ass wouldn't have ever been born. If the whites never colonized, you would have never been born. Without Columbus, you wouldn't be fucking born..........................Why can't you get that through your peanut brained F head?????????

The best you would have been is living in a mud hut.

Sit down and have productive meetings on how to better arm police, sure fine. That takes more funding, not less.
Talk about how to coordinate a fast response of police and social worker, but it better be every bit as quick of a response time. Can't go putting society more at risk by waiting for additional collaboration prior.
Why doesn't the family member that called 911 just go tackle or disarm their loved one instead of allowing things to escalate to this?

Once the cops show up, guns drawn, and the lunatic won't listen to commands and drop a lethal weapon? Oh well, it's over for him and justifiably so. That's on the deceased and any applicable family involved.

Don't go burning, looting, and causing further violence in this dude's name; all that does is whizz on his proverbial grave.

Prove me wrong.

Lol. All very true.
It’s hard to wake up before noon when you had a hard nights work that night. And by “work” I mean smoking shitty weed, drinking fo’teez, bussin’ some hoes, dodging baby momma and child support, watching tv, robbing and stealing anything not nailed down, etc.

haha! Reminds me of a guy that posted on twitter a couple of hours ago. Said he was up all night and higher than a kite, which was obvious. Wish I’d saved it.

During the riots after George Floyd there, same thing was happening. One guy killed himself by accident

Forum List

Back