Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

This is just another in a long line of riots, where the shooting by police is NOT the REASON for the rioting, it's the EXCUSE for the rioting.
And the Media must be prohibited from declaring every criminal demise as the fault of the polucecsecobds after the event occurs
Incorrect
As a percentage of population blacks commit violent crimes at a 7X rate of whites
You have once again improperly combined hard number and percentages

Cool. Show your calculation.
13% of the population, 70% of the violent crime.
Whites outnumber blacks so gross numbers wise there are more gross number white crimes but percentage wise whites commit a much lower percentage of crimes to total population . I bet you money you are a Covid fanatic also?
You’re welcome
None of this is true and if blacks had the same number of people as whites blacks would still commit far fewer crimes. Having more people is no excuse for committing more crime.

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
Don't start that 'say uncle' shit with me.

Thanks for illustrating just how shallow your level of "respect" really is.

Mile wide and only an inch deep.
Let's try refocusing on the topic.

It's a complicated one.
Its not complicated at all... Follow the commands police give you.... Its actually really simple...
Billy, if it were that simple, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Everyone would behave like a compliant, reasonable person at all times. But they don't, so how to handle it. You say, shoot 'em. BLM says not so fast.
No, BLM says “Dey dindu nuffins!!” Despite clear evidence to the contrary. You commit a crime, the cops show up, and you decide to fight them AND pull a knife or gun... how do you think that is going to go down? But BLM and the rest of the hood rats seem to think hey can do whatever they want, and the cops can’t touch them. And when they act like fools and get themselves shot, they then riot and pretend like some innocent toddler was brutalized by vicious cops.
This is the result of stupid, irresponsible people with a constant victim and entitlement mentality combined with politicians pandering to them and excusing and validating their behavior.

And you mentioned earlier that the cops having guns and someone else with a knife is an “uneven match”. It’s not a boxing match. It’s not supposed to be an even match, or a contest. It’s not “ok sir, you’ve committed violent crime and Now have a knife. Allow me to get my knife, and let the best man win”.
How do you think like this?
You're just going to ignore everything else I said, aren't you? Is there another way to address this? Do you WANT it to continue? Because when you keep doing the same things, you can expect the same results.
I didn’t see the rest of what you posted after.
Yes, I think you are genuine in wanting to find solutions. I will say that while we disagree, I think you are thoughtfully engaging in this topic and truly want to find solutions. I don’t think you blame the police.
I think our opinions diverge is what needs to change. I don’t think it’s the cops who need to change. If you get called to a scene of some but weilding a knife and threatening people, and he doesn’t stop and threatens eiolenand the cops, he gets shot. That’s the reality. That isn’t going to change until we have Star Trek like phasers that hit people and knock them unconscious.
What needs to change is the black “community” acting like absolute animals, committing large amounts of
Violent crime, and then fighting with police.
And thinking that every time a Black person is shot is riot time, that needs to stop. What needs to happen is politicians and the media need to stop telling these people they are victims and justified to act like animals. They also need to be stomped out when they riot or loot. They need to be put down fast and hard. Yes this will cause a short rise in violence and conflict. But when they see that they are not going to be allowed to loot at their pleasure, they will get the message.
Again whites such as yourself need to fall back because whites have more violence and police interactions do not end up in death. You make all these suggestions about stomping and putting down due to your racism. Every year whites account for at least 60 percent of all violent crime in America and all you have are excuses and ratios trying to justify why. Unless the racism in law enforcement is not stamped out, officers will be killed because they are killing others using flimsy claims of self defense.

Williams did not have to be killed.

Angry Suspect Chasing And Beating Sheriff's Deputy Is Caught On Camera

This white dude refused to comply with orders, fought with a deputy and would have got away if he had not crashed into the police car. He did not die. Had he been black, he would have. This is why things like Philly happen white folks.

He should have died.
So that's your argument? Are you unaare that there are a shit ton of police encounters with blacks that aren’t shot??
Take off your victim hood glasses and look around.

My glasses are just fine. We are killed by police at a rate that is 3 times our percentage of the population. So you can suck my victim dick.

Oh no. Leroy broke out the “muh dik” argument.
You’ve now single handedly debunked the fbi crime stats that show you commit 50% of all violent crime.

The FBI crime stats show that whites commit 60 percent of all violent crime.

Incorrect. That be affirmative actions maffs you be spittin, yo?

None of this is true and if blacks had the same number of people as whites blacks would still commit far fewer crimes. Having more people is no excuse for committing more crime.

Almost 31 million blacks, 169,612 crimes 30,971,000 / 169,612 = 1 violent crime per 182.6 blacks.
Whites, over 192 million, 276,460 crimes 192,319,000 / 276,490 = 1 violent crime per 695.6 whites.

DURR

This is just another in a long line of riots, where the shooting by police is NOT the REASON for the rioting, it's the EXCUSE for the rioting.
And the Media must be prohibited from declaring every criminal demise as the fault of the polucecsecobds after the event occurs
Incorrect
As a percentage of population blacks commit violent crimes at a 7X rate of whites

Whites outnumber blacks so gross numbers wise there are more gross number white crimes but percentage wise whites commit a much lower percentage of crimes to total population . I bet you money you are a Covid fanatic also?
You’re welcome
Hahahahah!!!
Now I know you are just making shit up.
Never mind that we can all go look at the statistics.
What’s more dangerous... black neighborhood or white neighborhood?
We all know the answer, but I look forward to watching you lie about it.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

It's a complicated one.
Its not complicated at all... Follow the commands police give you.... Its actually really simple...
Billy, if it were that simple, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Everyone would behave like a compliant, reasonable person at all times. But they don't, so how to handle it. You say, shoot 'em. BLM says not so fast.
No, BLM says “Dey dindu nuffins!!” Despite clear evidence to the contrary. You commit a crime, the cops show up, and you decide to fight them AND pull a knife or gun... how do you think that is going to go down? But BLM and the rest of the hood rats seem to think hey can do whatever they want, and the cops can’t touch them. And when they act like fools and get themselves shot, they then riot and pretend like some innocent toddler was brutalized by vicious cops.
This is the result of stupid, irresponsible people with a constant victim and entitlement mentality combined with politicians pandering to them and excusing and validating their behavior.

And you mentioned earlier that the cops having guns and someone else with a knife is an “uneven match”. It’s not a boxing match. It’s not supposed to be an even match, or a contest. It’s not “ok sir, you’ve committed violent crime and Now have a knife. Allow me to get my knife, and let the best man win”.
You're just going to ignore everything else I said, aren't you? Is there another way to address this? Do you WANT it to continue? Because when you keep doing the same things, you can expect the same results.
Yes, I think you are genuine in wanting to find solutions. I will say that while we disagree, I think you are thoughtfully engaging in this topic and truly want to find solutions. I don’t think you blame the police.
I think our opinions diverge is what needs to change. I don’t think it’s the cops who need to change. If you get called to a scene of some but weilding a knife and threatening people, and he doesn’t stop and threatens eiolenand the cops, he gets shot. That’s the reality. That isn’t going to change until we have Star Trek like phasers that hit people and knock them unconscious.
What needs to change is the black “community” acting like absolute animals, committing large amounts of
And thinking that every time a Black person is shot is riot time, that needs to stop. What needs to happen is politicians and the media need to stop telling these people they are victims and justified to act like animals. They also need to be stomped out when they riot or loot. They need to be put down fast and hard. Yes this will cause a short rise in violence and conflict. But when they see that they are not going to be allowed to loot at their pleasure, they will get the message.
Again whites such as yourself need to fall back because whites have more violence and police interactions do not end up in death. You make all these suggestions about stomping and putting down due to your racism. Every year whites account for at least 60 percent of all violent crime in America and all you have are excuses and ratios trying to justify why. Unless the racism in law enforcement is not stamped out, officers will be killed because they are killing others using flimsy claims of self defense.

This white dude refused to comply with orders, fought with a deputy and would have got away if he had not crashed into the police car. He did not die. Had he been black, he would have. This is why things like Philly happen white folks.

He should have died.
So that's your argument? Are you unaare that there are a shit ton of police encounters with blacks that aren’t shot??

My glasses are just fine. We are killed by police at a rate that is 3 times our percentage of the population. So you can suck my victim dick.

You’ve now single handedly debunked the fbi crime stats that show you commit 50% of all violent crime.

Wrong
They show that whites commit 60% of the gross numbers of violent crimes. That’s not what we are talking about. When you have a population of 250,000 million whites in a gross population of 330,000 million then the gross hard number tally will be higher from the grouping that is the vast majority of the population .
BUT despite being a much smaller numeric population, blacks commit a much higher percentage of crimes than whites do.
This is why you all are so entrenched in the Covid hoax. You can’t comprehend percentages versus hard numbers.

No shoplifting isn't considered a capital offense...but Riots are and used to we would shoot such animals making america a far safer place to be. Time to get back to having common sense---shoot the rioters and the arsonists.

If you stealing, then you are part of the riot---time to be shot.
Steve Bannon got arrested for white collar stealing a month or two ago. Should the cops have just shot him instead of giving him his due process rights? And I didn't know rioting is a crime that carries the death penalty. Sorry, but you can't expect that. This isn't the Phillipines.
Steve Bannon got railroaded----------at worst he didn't report all of his income on his taxes YEARS ago and if the corrupt FBI wasn't abusing their office and violating his civil rights he would have never been charged for that.

...And NOTHING says 'Black Lives Matter' more than blacks LOOTING the local Footlocker, Wal Mart, & Radio Shack and burning other local small businesses....

If I was in charge I would have my police officers walk down the streets and shoot looters with shotguns using Bean Bag rounds, use water cannons, and tell them if you are attacked by any of these thugs DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. If that means shooting / killing one of them in self-defense, go for it.

These animals need to learn that they have to obey the law, that domestic terrorism and acting like animals is not acceptable, that they do not have RIGHT to steal, destroy property, & attack others because they are pissed off, especially over a 'legal shoot', as this was the case to befgin with.
The looting will never stop. To the savages it is reparations and they are entitled. The subhumans are trying to get the nerve to loot private homes. That's reparations too.

Damn straight.

I respect that.

It's a complicated one.

This man did not have to be killed.

Every year whites account for at least 60 percent of all violent crime in America

View attachment 407868

It's true.....blacks are much more violent than whites.

That shows that whites account for 60 percent of the violent crime. If you want to use this as a percentage of the population you will need to divide the number of both groups that commit violent crime by the total population. When you do that, the percentages will show that the percentage of whites committing violent crimes as a population is greater than blacks.

No it wont you retard 39 percent of all crime committed by blacks is a hell of a lot more then 60 percent committed by all whites. God you are stupid.

Incorrect

You’re welcome

I'm guessing you were in the hallway selling crack when Mr. Roberts broke out the daily math lesson.

Biden will lose PA because people are disgusted by all of the Democrat hate, racism and violence.
Biden very clearly condemned the looting and rioting in Philly yesterday and said it WILL be dealt with. No different from what Trump is saying, and which he hasn't delivered either.
"condemned"? Is this the big test now, as long as a politicians condemns something all is good? Biden can take his condemnation and shove it up his bottom---I want a president that will do more than condemn the violence and attacks from our criminal population and their supporters----
Then you obviously don't want Trump, either. We can agree on that, anyway
If I cared enough to make the effort, which I don't, would I find you INSISTING Dems and liberals condemn the rioting earlier this year? It's all a game to you, isn't it?
Trump wants to call in the troops and left up to his own devices, he would call in the troops and order them to shoot the rioters as it should be.

I don't care about words--------------you will never ever fricking find me calling for anyone to condemn anything. I want action not bullchit.

I, btw, have only been here a few short months.
Why didn't trump threaten the use of cops at Charlottesville?
Whose the bad guy in charlotteville? First of the protests aka riots anti-fa attacking others and the cops arrest the wrong side for fighting back. Yes, the ones ran over should have been shot by the cops long before they were ran over.
The expected white supremacist response.
Why Thankyou----------I don't know what to do with myself If I ain't called a racist every week or so by some moron who thinks criminals should be allowed to terrorize others.

Incorrect

You’re welcome
Hahahahah!!!

1603916286791.png

1603916428186.png

1603916484223.png

1603916315786.png

1603916526439.png

1603916589202.png

1603916632985.png

The 6 Chicago neighborhoods with the highest crime rates.

95.58% black, 95.47% black, 90.26% black, 95.31% black, 88.47% black and 96.93% black, respectively.

Probably a coincidence.

Nope we don't divide it by a million. We divide it by the total population because that shows the actual percentage of each population that's committing the crimes.

OK.

View attachment 407881

Almost 31 million blacks, 169,612 crimes 30,971,000 / 169,612 = 1 violent crime per 182.6 blacks.
Whites, over 192 million, 276,460 crimes 192,319,000 / 276,490 = 1 violent crime per 695.6 whites.

But you don't want to see that, do ya boy?

How's that math working out for you, boy?
Junior, your math is wrong.
We are killed by police at a rate that is 3 times our percentage of the population.

Well, when you're more than 3 times as violent, what do you expect?
Except we aren't.

Except we aren't.

See post #175, about 3.8 times as violent.
No, we won't be looking at post 175.
Time to take you to school...Again.

276,460 white violent crime/240,165,000 US population =0.00115112527 percent
169,612 black violent crime/240,165,000 US population=0.000706231133 percent.

As a population percentage, whites committing violent crimes is greater than the percentage of blacks committing violent crime. In percentage and actual population numbers, whites commit more violent crime.

Here endeth the lesson.
LOL that is not how it is figured you fucking RETARD.

DURR
Far less when you deduct hispanics being grouped wrong along with middle eastern muslims also grouped as white when they aren't.

Last edited:

Damn straight.

I respect that.

It's a complicated one.

He should have died.

And that blacks commit 37 percent of all crime again RETARD, whites are 65 percent of the population and blacks are 13 percent.

Domestic terrorists are rioting, looting, burning, & trying to kill cops because a POS who held a gun to a woman's head & abused her was stupid enough to bring a knife to a gun fight and refuse to follow armed policemen's orders....

...and the gov says its all 'mostly peaceful'...

Truly Amazing.

Incorrect

You’re welcome
Hahahahah!!!

View attachment 407949

View attachment 407951

View attachment 407952

View attachment 407950

View attachment 407953

View attachment 407954

View attachment 407955

95.58% black, 95.47% black, 90.26% black, 95.31% black, 88.47% black and 96.93% black, respectively.

Probably a coincidence.
Absolutely a coincidence. It’s probably white supremacists rubbing shoe polish on their faces and committing crimes.

Incorrect

You’re welcome
Hahahahah!!!

View attachment 407949

View attachment 407951

View attachment 407952

View attachment 407950

View attachment 407953

View attachment 407954

View attachment 407955

Probably a coincidence.
Absolutely a coincidence. It’s probably white supremacists rubbing shoe polish on their faces and committing crimes.

The governor of Virginia keeping busy.......

Though I usually support BLM, in this case I think the police were justified.
[/QUOTE

How in the hell does anyone support the terrorists at BLM at all?

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

The looting that goes on at these protests are not supported by BLM.

Forum List

Back