Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man
ANGER, LOOTING AND FLAMES

Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man

WTF?

Police respond to a 'Domestic Dispute' call to find a knife-wielding perp who approaches them with the knife, who refuses to stop where he was, who refused to obey multiple times the police order to drop the knife, and is finally shot by the officers... It's all on video.

What part of this story do Philly domestic terrorists not understand? What part of this knife-wielding man being given multiple chances comply, stop, drop the knife do they NOT understand?

Because this death-wish-desiring, 'I am bullet-proof' Superman-wannabe 'Darwin Awards' candidate refused to comply with multiple orders to stop, drop the knife, and was finally shot, Philly residents who obviously believe he should NOT have had to comply burned, destroyed, attacked, and even ran over a police officer with a vehicle.

WTF?!

Are these people THAT f*ing STUPID?

How's that 'We don't have to respect, listen to, and/or comply with the orders given by the Police working out for you? And if you want to 'declare war' on the police because some weapon-wielding thug thought he was a bad-a$$ who could take on 2 armed police with a knife, you're as dumb as this a$$hole was.

View attachment 407472

Yes, they are that fucking stupid. Combine their stupidity with a few other factors...
Their belief that they can do whatever they want.
Their belief that blacks and black criminals in particular are now to be treated hands off by police and given free reign to commit whatever crimes they want.
The politicians excusing and overlooking their shit behavior, and actually attacking the cops who have to deal with them.
Their insatiable appetite for theft.

The minute they have the slightest excuse, their “gibs muh dats” mentality comes out. They Gotsta habs dat shiny stuff, nah mean?

I heard on the radio this morning that the perp had mental health issues and the family called the police for help. They need to stop calling the cops for mental health crises. If there aren't enough mental health agencies that can respond, FIX IT. Isn't this the same situation we heard about in another shooting this summer? The cops aren't prepared to deal with it and they shouldn't have to be.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
Ok. If I were to tell you that you are completely wrong, would you listen?
Up close, a person with a knife is not what you want to go up against. It doesn’t matter how many people you have, you are fucked if a person has a knife. You do not, under any circumstance, want to try and “overwhelm” the knife wielding person.
Hell, I remember a video of a cop/bad guy encounter from several years back. I believe it was 3 or 4 cops with rifles and one guy with a knife. They approached the guy. The guy managed to stab 3 of them, and I believe 1-2 died.

And I have news for you, these people aren’t rioting over the disparity of firepower.

I wonder if the BLM ANTIFA RIOT-TARDZ have any idea or concept of how much a police cruiser costs?

Guess who has to pay for that shit when they burn it to the ground.
Not them. They don’t pay taxes. They are welfare leeches who we feed, house, cloth, provide medical care, pay fo Dey sail foams, etc.
And what do we get in return? A thank you? No. We get outrageous crime rates, them stealing anything that isn’t nailed down, turning neighborhoods into war zones, and riots.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
Ok. If I were to tell you that you are completely wrong, would you listen?
Up close, a person with a knife is not what you want to go up against. It doesn’t matter how many people you have, you are fucked if a person has a knife. You do not, under any circumstance, want to try and “overwhelm” the knife wielding person.
Hell, I remember a video of a cop/bad guy encounter from several years back. I believe it was 3 or 4 cops with rifles and one guy with a knife. They approached the guy. The guy managed to stab 3 of them, and I believe 1-2 died.

And I have news for you, these people aren’t rioting over the disparity of firepower.
You may be right. I think if there is a way to cut down on this kind of situation, it doesn't lie in the shootout stage. Hope you kept reading.

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
Don't start that 'say uncle' shit with me.

Thanks for illustrating just how shallow your level of "respect" really is.

Mile wide and only an inch deep.
Let's try refocusing on the topic.

It's a complicated one.
Its not complicated at all... Follow the commands police give you.... Its actually really simple...
Billy, if it were that simple, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Everyone would behave like a compliant, reasonable person at all times. But they don't, so how to handle it. You say, shoot 'em. BLM says not so fast.
No, BLM says “Dey dindu nuffins!!” Despite clear evidence to the contrary. You commit a crime, the cops show up, and you decide to fight them AND pull a knife or gun... how do you think that is going to go down? But BLM and the rest of the hood rats seem to think hey can do whatever they want, and the cops can’t touch them. And when they act like fools and get themselves shot, they then riot and pretend like some innocent toddler was brutalized by vicious cops.
This is the result of stupid, irresponsible people with a constant victim and entitlement mentality combined with politicians pandering to them and excusing and validating their behavior.

And you mentioned earlier that the cops having guns and someone else with a knife is an “uneven match”. It’s not a boxing match. It’s not supposed to be an even match, or a contest. It’s not “ok sir, you’ve committed violent crime and Now have a knife. Allow me to get my knife, and let the best man win”.
How do you think like this?

Biden will lose PA because people are disgusted by all of the Democrat hate, racism and violence.
Biden very clearly condemned the looting and rioting in Philly yesterday and said it WILL be dealt with. No different from what Trump is saying, and which he hasn't delivered either.
except Joe Biden lies all of the time
So does Trump. What's your point?
It amazes me that you have the temerity to say Biden's statements are lies when every other word out of Trump's mouth has been proven to be inaccurate, whether deliberately or not. Yet if Biden says he condemns the rioting, which the right insisted he do all summer, you automatically dismiss it as a lie. There is just no sense in talking to some people.

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
Don't start that 'say uncle' shit with me.

Thanks for illustrating just how shallow your level of "respect" really is.

Mile wide and only an inch deep.
Let's try refocusing on the topic.

It's a complicated one.
Its not complicated at all... Follow the commands police give you.... Its actually really simple...
Billy, if it were that simple, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Everyone would behave like a compliant, reasonable person at all times. But they don't, so how to handle it. You say, shoot 'em. BLM says not so fast.
No, BLM says “Dey dindu nuffins!!” Despite clear evidence to the contrary. You commit a crime, the cops show up, and you decide to fight them AND pull a knife or gun... how do you think that is going to go down? But BLM and the rest of the hood rats seem to think hey can do whatever they want, and the cops can’t touch them. And when they act like fools and get themselves shot, they then riot and pretend like some innocent toddler was brutalized by vicious cops.
This is the result of stupid, irresponsible people with a constant victim and entitlement mentality combined with politicians pandering to them and excusing and validating their behavior.

And you mentioned earlier that the cops having guns and someone else with a knife is an “uneven match”. It’s not a boxing match. It’s not supposed to be an even match, or a contest. It’s not “ok sir, you’ve committed violent crime and Now have a knife. Allow me to get my knife, and let the best man win”.
How do you think like this?
You're just going to ignore everything else I said, aren't you? Is there another way to address this? Do you WANT it to continue? Because when you keep doing the same things, you can expect the same results.

One Guy with a knife threatening to harm others---needs to be shot by the cops who are better armed for everyone's safety.

I heard on the radio this morning that the perp had mental health issues and the family called the police for help. They need to stop calling the cops for mental health crises. If there aren't enough mental health agencies that can respond, FIX IT. Isn't this the same situation we heard about in another shooting this summer? The cops aren't prepared to deal with it and they shouldn't have to be.

They need to stop calling the cops for mental health crises.

Exactly!!

A few female social workers could have asked him nicely to drop the knife.

What could go wrong?

Biden will lose PA because people are disgusted by all of the Democrat hate, racism and violence.
Biden very clearly condemned the looting and rioting in Philly yesterday and said it WILL be dealt with. No different from what Trump is saying, and which he hasn't delivered either.
"condemned"? Is this the big test now, as long as a politicians condemns something all is good? Biden can take his condemnation and shove it up his bottom---I want a president that will do more than condemn the violence and attacks from our criminal population and their supporters----

Trump is not front man for neo-marxist

It amazes me that you have the temerity to say Biden's statements are lies when every other word out of Trump's mouth has been proven to be inaccurate, whether deliberately or not. Yet if Biden says he condemns the rioting, which the right insisted he do all summer, you automatically dismiss it as a lie. There is just no sense in talking to some people.
actually the Media is contorting itself to distort everything that Trump says.

Where are the National Guard in force to end this BS you bunch of DNC wankers.......................

hmmm

Police officer .....female run over by a truck.........30 police injured........private property destroyed........looted.......

To HELL WITH THIS SHIT.......Call in the troops and END THIS BS........with weapons if necessary...........shooting looters if necessary..........

DNC are a bunch of idiots in power who fail their oath to protect and serve the law abiding citizens of this country.

Forum List

Back