Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man
ANGER, LOOTING AND FLAMES

Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man

WTF?

Police respond to a 'Domestic Dispute' call to find a knife-wielding perp who approaches them with the knife, who refuses to stop where he was, who refused to obey multiple times the police order to drop the knife, and is finally shot by the officers... It's all on video.

What part of this story do Philly domestic terrorists not understand? What part of this knife-wielding man being given multiple chances comply, stop, drop the knife do they NOT understand?

Because this death-wish-desiring, 'I am bullet-proof' Superman-wannabe 'Darwin Awards' candidate refused to comply with multiple orders to stop, drop the knife, and was finally shot, Philly residents who obviously believe he should NOT have had to comply burned, destroyed, attacked, and even ran over a police officer with a vehicle.

WTF?!

Are these people THAT f*ing STUPID?

How's that 'We don't have to respect, listen to, and/or comply with the orders given by the Police working out for you? And if you want to 'declare war' on the police because some weapon-wielding thug thought he was a bad-a$$ who could take on 2 armed police with a knife, you're as dumb as this a$$hole was.

never bring a knife to a gunfight! - Untouchable Connery | Meme Generator

WTF?

Police respond to a 'Domestic Dispute' call to find a knife-wielding perp who approaches them with the knife, who refuses to stop where he was, who refused to obey multiple times the police order to drop the knife, and is finally shot by the officers... It's all on video.

What part of this story do Philly domestic terrorists not understand? What part of this knife-wielding man being given multiple chances comply, stop, drop the knife do they NOT understand?

Because this death-wish-desiring, 'I am bullet-proof' Superman-wannabe 'Darwin Awards' candidate refused to comply with multiple orders to stop, drop the knife, and was finally shot, Philly residents who obviously believe he should NOT have had to comply burned, destroyed, attacked, and even ran over a police officer with a vehicle.

WTF?!

How's that 'We don't have to respect, listen to, and/or comply with the orders given by the Police working out for you? And if you want to 'declare war' on the police because some weapon-wielding thug thought he was a bad-a$$ who could take on 2 armed police with a knife, you're as dumb as this a$$hole was.

View attachment 407472

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.

I'd be curious to kow many of these protesters if any are refugees or children of those resettled there? Ans how many came from parents who were illegals?

WTF?

WTF?!

View attachment 407472

Rest In Peace in the flames of hell, asshole.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.

She doesn't care, it doesn't fit the narrative of "police bad, police wrong". I bet even if he stabbed one she would claim they should not have shot him.

Ok

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with idiots and domestic terrorists ignoring the fact that a knife-wielding Domestic Abuse perp came at police with a knife, refused to listen, refused to stop, and refused to drop the weapon.

Had the 'I'm-Bullet-Proof' Superman-wannabe listened and complied with the police there would not have been any situation in which 'weapons were outmatched'.

How many people are going to have to get shot / die because they seem to think they do not have respect the police, listen to the police, comply with the police, and believe someone who fails to do all of that and gets shot is the 'victim'?!

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Damn straight.

I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't

Damn straight.

I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
Don't start that 'say uncle' shit with me.

She doesn't care, it doesn't fit the narrative of "police bad, police wrong". I bet even if he stabbed one she would claim they should not have shot him.
Wrong

New Topics

Forum List

Back