Philip Morris International CEO says cigarettes should be banned and the company will stop selling Marlboros in the UK within a decade

The "cowboy killers" as we used to call Marlboros, saved my life. When I decided to start smoking as a teen, I had the good fortune to pick that brand and they made me so ill that I never tried another cigarette again. I was the only member of my immediate family who didn't smoke.

They could stop selling them everywhere in the west and still be raking in billions per year off the Chinese they are killing with their product.

They apparently discovered vaping products are more profitable. :dunno: Hopefully less powerful cigarette manufactures step up to meet the demand for traditional cigarettes.

Stockholders must be really happy that the CEO made that public statement. His ouster is imminent.

Dayem, in the early 90's I worked at the corporate headquarters of a Fortune 500 company and maybe half the employees smoked. As long as the ventilation system works smoking has no impact on non-smokers. And today there are Austin Filter machines and stuff that entrap virtually all virus and bacteria. Yet such machines are not mandated by the fake ass "experts." Wear a ridiculous, ineffective mask on instead!

Dayem, in the early 90's I worked at the corporate headquarters of a Fortune 500 company and maybe half the employees smoked. As long as the ventilation system works smoking has no impact on non-smokers. And today there are Austin Filter machines and stuff that entrap virtually all virus and bacteria. Yet such machines are not mandated by the fake ass "experts." Wear a ridiculous, ineffective mask on instead!
Vegas again. You're smoking black mold and Legionnaires disease out of the air conditioning system all summer and those virus and bacteria filters don't trap mold spores.

They are obviously gearing up to produce massive amounts of joints.

With that said, smoking pot is just as bad, if not worse then cigs

and lastly, don’t smoke boys and girls

Forum List

Back