What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Philip Morris International CEO says cigarettes should be banned and the company will stop selling Marlboros in the UK within a decade

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The "cowboy killers" as we used to call Marlboros, saved my life. When I decided to start smoking as a teen, I had the good fortune to pick that brand and they made me so ill that I never tried another cigarette again. I was the only member of my immediate family who didn't smoke.

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They could stop selling them everywhere in the west and still be raking in billions per year off the Chinese they are killing with their product.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
They apparently discovered vaping products are more profitable. :dunno: Hopefully less powerful cigarette manufactures step up to meet the demand for traditional cigarettes.

BertramN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Stockholders must be really happy that the CEO made that public statement. His ouster is imminent.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Dayem, in the early 90's I worked at the corporate headquarters of a Fortune 500 company and maybe half the employees smoked. As long as the ventilation system works smoking has no impact on non-smokers. And today there are Austin Filter machines and stuff that entrap virtually all virus and bacteria. Yet such machines are not mandated by the fake ass "experts." Wear a ridiculous, ineffective mask on instead!

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dayem, in the early 90's I worked at the corporate headquarters of a Fortune 500 company and maybe half the employees smoked. As long as the ventilation system works smoking has no impact on non-smokers. And today there are Austin Filter machines and stuff that entrap virtually all virus and bacteria. Yet such machines are not mandated by the fake ass "experts." Wear a ridiculous, ineffective mask on instead!
Vegas again. You're smoking black mold and Legionnaires disease out of the air conditioning system all summer and those virus and bacteria filters don't trap mold spores.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But pot smoke is health smoke.
You can subject a baby in a car seat or a stroller to THC in public — with impunity — but somehow tobacco smoke is worse.
We live in the period of the most dangerously stupid people ever.
Stop blowing babies shotguns then.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are obviously gearing up to produce massive amounts of joints.

With that said, smoking pot is just as bad, if not worse then cigs

and lastly, don’t smoke boys and girls

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List