Philadelphia Zombies

Some of them don't even appear to be Human. This is what the drug trade in America has done. I've seen scenes like this in Portsmouth Ohio, Huntington West Virginia, Harrisburg Pennsylvania, and yes, I even got to see this first hand when I went to Philly recently. My uncle took me down there and said, "watch this shit".

Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, OxyContin and other opioids, it's out of control.

And I bet they vote....One way or another.

The New World Order, CIA-Inspired Pot Legalization Movement – Civilian Intelligence Network 3.0
A 1955 document submitted to the 1977 US Senate hearings on MKUltra lists the CIA’s goals for mass drugging the population (4). The CIA wanted to discover chemicals that would “lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men.” Sounds like a general description of the destruction of society!
The ends justify the means. Why else are their such stupid progressives(but i repeat myself) who post on this site.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<------A Doper Baby...

And I bet they vote....One way or another.

Wow!! That is some spooky sh#t, and it goes on and on, block after block!
Having avoided large cities most of my life, that is amazing and appalling.

Blue State, Blue city. The cops do nothing. even when there are people obviously very high, using, trading, selling buying, overdosing on drugs. No hassles from the man. WHAT FREEDOM these folk have...because when elections come round, those still above ground get their 15 to 25 dollars and a bottle of cheap liquor and they go vote democrat.

You'd think the cops might pick up a bag of litter since they do nothing else wouldn't you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back