Philadelphia was listed as #1 by National Geographic's Best Trips list for 2020

Why in the world would anyone want to go there?

It's ELECTRIC
So is my razor.

What shitty city do you live in? It better be NYC or Chicago
And the idiot resorts to profanity. You KNEW is was only a matter of time.............

U talking like you live in NYC or Chicago
Nope, mentally challenged one. I live in the beautiful, almost totally crime free, mostly conservative town of Valparaiso, Indiana. It's wonderful here. I don't feel unsafe in any part of the town.

It's ELECTRIC
So is my razor.

And the idiot resorts to profanity. You KNEW is was only a matter of time.............

Nope, mentally challenged one. I live in the beautiful, almost totally crime free, mostly conservative town of Valparaiso, Indiana. It's wonderful here. I don't feel unsafe in any part of the town.

You talk like I live in the Ghetto lol Im safe too

So is my razor.

Good for you. But you don't actually LIVE in Philly, do you?

LOL Philadelphia....lol :laugh:

Philadelphia....another vipers nest of communism lol....on the east coast ....:21:....no thanks

all my life.

all my life.
You MUST be in an all-white neighborhood IF you're telling the truth.

Forum List

Back