Philadelphia cop shot/killed in Gamestop incident

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Officer dies after shooting at 21st and Lehigh two reported in custody

Another tragedy and another hero lost.

2 scumbags rushed a freakin video game store to rob it. A cop was inside and they traded fire. Officer was killed.

And just think...if only other cops had stopped these worthless pieces of trash on their way to the store. You know....maybe "harrassed them for no reason"....they may have found the gun and prevented this.

Remember next time cops are "harrassing" some young criminals "for no reason". You never know what they just prevented.

The heroic officer was Ofc. Robert Wilson.

Not that it matters...but he happened to be a black man a well as a cop. Working to protect the 22nd precinct...a largely minority area.

God be with him and his family.

Yes, it's a tragedy; but that doesn't mean that I should have to give up my rights.

Yes, it's a tragedy; but that doesn't mean that I should have to give up my rights.
Derp Derp de derp.

Do you stupid motherfuckers EVER have anything that isn't completely stupid to offer to these threads?
Stfu, old coot.

And just think...if only other cops had stopped these worthless pieces of trash on their way to the store. You know....maybe "harrassed them for no reason"....

Does that not sound like Bucs expects some rights to be given up? Last I checked, we're protected from unreasonable search and seizure. I would think that a convict would be more sensitive to these issues.

Derp Derp de derp.

Do you stupid motherfuckers EVER have anything that isn't completely stupid to offer to these threads?
Stfu, old coot.

And just think...if only other cops had stopped these worthless pieces of trash on their way to the store. You know....maybe "harrassed them for no reason"....

Does that not sound like Bucs expects some rights to be given up? Last I checked, we're protected from unreasonable search and seizure. I would think that a convict would be more sensitive to these issues.
What buck "thinks" about YOUR rights is irrelevant you stupid fuck. Geezus

Derp Derp de derp.

Stfu, old coot.

What buck "thinks" about YOUR rights is irrelevant you stupid fuck. Geezus
No, it's not irrelevant when I'm responding to what HE said in HIS thread, you uber idiot.

Forum List

Back