Phil Robertson Will Return To 'Duck Dynasty' Episodes In January

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Well now, you all can put out your torches and have a chill pill. Funny thing is. While the whole shootin' match was afire, A&E was running a marathon of Duck Dynasty episodes.
So get your panties out of a wad and start bad mouthing some-one or some-thing else.
Yee-haw! Get along little doggie.Yha!
I am going back to cow punchin', my knuckles will be hurtin' soon enough.

It looks like Phil Robertson's suspension from "Duck Dynasty" may be just for show. Entertainment Weekly learned that on Jan. 15, A&E will begin airing new episodes of the show that include scenes featuring the "Dynasty" patriarch.

"The network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved," Entertainment Weekly reports. “There’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” an inside source told them.

Phil Robertson Will Return To 'Duck Dynasty' Episodes In January

Last edited:
1521459_693581257330409_765938261_n.jpg

Everyone always knew that the episodes already filmed would be shown. It was never in question.

...may be just for show...

This is exactly what I said.

If you want to find America's morals, follow the money.

Not even his admitting and preaching child molestation is more important than the money. Not to the DD jerk, not to WalMart, A&E, Cracker Barrel and certainly not to his so-called "christian fans".

They supported Hobby Lobby in their phony religious stand but didn't support A&E.

1512347_693879193967282_2048903447_n.jpg

well now, you all can put out your torches and have a chill pill. Funny thing is. While the whole shootin' match was afire, a&e was running a marathon of duck dynasty episodes.
So get your panties out of a wad and start bad mouthing some-one or some-thing else.
Yee-haw! Get along little doggie.yha!

it looks like phil robertson's suspension from "duck dynasty" may be just for show. Entertainment weekly learned that on jan. 15, a&e will begin airing new episodes of the show that include scenes featuring the "dynasty" patriarch.

"the network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved," entertainment weekly reports. “there’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” an inside source told them.

phil robertson will return to 'duck dynasty' episodes in january

oh thank you lord jesus!

Well no.

Hobby Lobby never said their employees couldn't use birth control, only that they didn't want to pay for birth control.

If Phil wanted A&E to buy him Bibles you would have a better comparison.

well now, you all can put out your torches and have a chill pill. Funny thing is. While the whole shootin' match was afire, a&e was running a marathon of duck dynasty episodes.
Yee-haw! Get along little doggie.yha!

it looks like phil robertson's suspension from "duck dynasty" may be just for show. Entertainment weekly learned that on jan. 15, a&e will begin airing new episodes of the show that include scenes featuring the "dynasty" patriarch.

"the network also hopes the media and fan furor will cool down over the holidays and that tensions over shooting future episodes can then be resolved," entertainment weekly reports. “there’s no negotiation to have; we’re doing the show,” an inside source told them.

phil robertson will return to 'duck dynasty' episodes in january

oh thank you lord jesus!

Jesus said to leave him out of this. He just mentioned it to me when I posted my Happy Holidays thread.

Well no.

Hobby Lobby never said their employees couldn't use birth control, only that they didn't want to pay for birth control.

It should be optional for the employer.

Phil is still suspended from being able to film episodes in 2014 for release in the 2015 season. This is just to confuse the masses to make them think Phil is back and the situation is over. It's far from being over.

Well no.

No. What HL said was that they want control of what their (female) employee's insurance pays for. What makes that funny is that they don't include health care insurance as a benefit for their store clerks, which is most of their employees. It was just a way of screwing over their working-poor employees. It was all a lie, from the very start. Typical dishonest christian shit.

For the record, no one has ever said that an employer (or the government, another popular rw lie) should have to pay for bc. That lie has been repeated so often, the idiot rw's believe it really happened.

What has been said, from the very start, is that employers should not have control of what insurance companies cover. Which, of course, the right is in favor of.

Phil is still suspended from being able to film episodes in 2014 for release in the 2015 season. This is just to confuse the masses to make them think Phil is back and the situation is over. It's far from being over.

Hope that's true.

Now is the time to write letters about his preaching child molestation.

Surely, even the rw's could be on the side of redneck kids, just this once?

Naw, probably not.

What is wrong with preaching about the dangers of child molestation by gay predators.

He's an equal opportunity hater. As more comes out about this guy, the worse he looks. I don't know about others but I had no idea. I don't watch garbage like that and never paid any attention to the whole WalMart camo mentality. I'm glad this came out because it turns out he's real scum.

'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson: Five more debate-worthy quotes - latimes.com

And, if you want to read more about his child molestation beliefs, its on You Tube - Here's one, but beware, it can rot your brain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MwBGsj7kw]Part 1 Phil Robertson aka The Duck Commander - YouTube[/ame]

What is wrong with preaching about the dangers of child molestation by gay predators.

Are you saying all gay people are child molestors?

He's an equal opportunity hater. As more comes out about this guy, the worse he looks. I don't know about others but I had no idea. I don't watch garbage like that and never paid any attention to the whole WalMart camo mentality. I'm glad this came out because it turns out he's real scum.

And, if you want to read more about his child molestation beliefs, its on You Tube - Here's one, but beware, it can rot your brain.

Part 1 Phil Robertson aka The Duck Commander - YouTube

This is all old news from 2010........4 years ago when the show was airing so A&E was well aware of his preaching the truth.

To keep it in perspective, google the snl bit. " ... you CAN judge a book by it's cover ... "

And, doncha just know that Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are wishing it had happened before their xmas vacation.

I've also enjoyed the Rs comments, or, as snl called them, "Dork Dynasty".

As you well know (it was posted here and you can find it via google), he preaches that he married a 14 yo and says others should too.

Where are all you rw hypocrites on this? When homosteve posts his nambla rants, you're all there, saying its the libs. Here you have proof of a backward, ignernt rw preaching in favor of child rape and you're all in denial.

SHAME on every one of you.

(But, no, I'm not surprised.)

Part 1 Phil Robertson aka The Duck Commander - YouTube

This is all old news from 2010........4 years ago when the show was airing so A&E was well aware of his preaching the truth.

'robertson said it four years ago so it doesn't count'.

THAT's a novel defense for pedophilia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back