Phil Robertson: Revenge of the Hippies!

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame had a few words of advice about STDs to share with the good folks at CPAC.

Classic :lol:

CPAC Officially Goes Off The Rails With Phil Robertson s Rant On STDs The Revenge Of The Hippies
"There is a penalty to be paid from what the beatniks, and it morphed into the hippies -- you say, what do you call the 110 million with the sexually transmitted illness -- it is the revenge of the hippies! Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll have come back to haunt us in a bad way."

Not to worry. Liberals believe that they can tell a few lies and bimbo him out of existence.

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame had a few words of advice about STDs to share with the good folks at CPAC.

CPAC Officially Goes Off The Rails With Phil Robertson s Rant On STDs The Revenge Of The Hippies
"There is a penalty to be paid from what the beatniks, and it morphed into the hippies -- you say, what do you call the 110 million with the sexually transmitted illness -- it is the revenge of the hippies! Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll have come back to haunt us in a bad way."

Ironic Robertson brings up hippies as a negative:

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

phil_robertson_duck_dynasty_3.jpg

Difference between hippies and Phil Robertson is...?

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

Was he talking about looks or behavior?

"THE HEP-C GENERATION"

ok, so is this suppose to chap our ass or what?

for crying out loud. We have so much more to worry over

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

Was he talking about looks or behavior?
He was talking about The Incurables, those with HIV, Hep-C, herpes, and so on.

The "free love" legacy.

Non P.C. talk is always very confusing to the left.
Not confusing at all. And I never said it wasn't PC. I couldn't give a shit about that. I just find it hilarious that the right puts any stock into what some dried up old coot has to say about anything. I mean, the guy is blaming STDs on beatniks and hippies :rofl:

ok, so is this suppose to chap our ass or what?

for crying out loud. We have so much more to worry over
Unbunch your granny panties, Staph. I'm just having a laugh. But apparently, it is pretty easy to chap your ass. Do you need some diaper ointment?

Phil Robertson tells the truth and the liberals come out of the woodwork. Although Robertson might have been too conservative. Factoring in all STDs the total likely exceeds 110 million.

Phil told the truth, wow what a concept. With Obama in the Whitehouse, truth is something we don't see anymore.
Yes, the truth. Beatniks, hippies and rock n roll have brought down this once great nation :lol:

You need to get out more ODS troll

Not confusing at all. And I never said it wasn't PC. I couldn't give a shit about that. I just find it hilarious that the right puts any stock into what some dried up old coot has to say about anything. I mean, the guy is blaming STDs on beatniks and hippies :rofl:
I find it hilarious that you put stock in Obama. The man that thinks an unbroken internet needs fixing.

Phil Robertson, as is everybody else on that CPAC stage, is a manufactured creation of the media and big money to appeal to very stupid people. Period, the end.

Phil told the truth, wow what a concept. With Obama in the Whitehouse, truth is something we don't see anymore.
Yes, the truth. Beatniks, hippies and rock n roll have brought down this once great nation :lol:

I will give you an example of hippies ruining us today. Hillary Rodham Clinton, and John Kerry. Well that's two, your welcome.

I find it hilarious that you put stock in Obama. The man that thinks an unbroken internet needs fixing.
If you want to talk about Obama and the Internet, you can do so in any of the 5 threads that 2nd Amendment has started on that subject.

I will give you an example of hippies ruining us today. Hillary Rodham Clinton, and John Kerry. Well that's two, your welcome.
The word is 'you're'

Go back to school, hippie

If you want to talk about Obama and the Internet, you can do so in any of the 5 threads that 2nd Amendment has started on that subject.
Don't want to talk about the internet. Just showing you how the top man in your party speak out his ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back