Phil Robertson: Revenge of the Hippies!

Phil told the truth, wow what a concept. With Obama in the Whitehouse, truth is something we don't see anymore.
Yes, the truth. Beatniks, hippies and rock n roll have brought down this once great nation :lol:

You need to get out more ODS troll
I will give you an example of hippies ruining us today. Hillary Rodham Clinton, and John Kerry. Well that's two, your welcome.
The word is 'you're'

Go back to school, hippie
Still doesn't change the fact that I told you. Oh, and I was educated in one of those liberal schools.

Phil told the truth, wow what a concept. With Obama in the Whitehouse, truth is something we don't see anymore.
Yes, the truth. Beatniks, hippies and rock n roll have brought down this once great nation :lol:

I will give you an example of hippies ruining us today. Hillary Rodham Clinton, and John Kerry. Well that's two, your welcome.
The word is 'you're'

You forgot the period at the end of your sentence, dumbass.

Non P.C. talk is always very confusing to the left.
Not confusing at all. And I never said it wasn't PC. I couldn't give a shit about that. I just find it hilarious that the right puts any stock into what some dried up old coot has to say about anything. I mean, the guy is blaming STDs on beatniks and hippies :rofl:
I find it hilarious that you put stock in Obama. The man that thinks an unbroken internet needs fixing.
If you want to talk about Obama and the Internet, you can do so in any of the 5 threads that 2nd Amendment has started on that subject.
Don't want to talk about the internet. Just showing you how the top man in your party speak out his ass.
Talk about it in another thread, fuckstick. This thread is for laughing at hippie-fearing conservatives

Not confusing at all. And I never said it wasn't PC. I couldn't give a shit about that. I just find it hilarious that the right puts any stock into what some dried up old coot has to say about anything. I mean, the guy is blaming STDs on beatniks and hippies :rofl:
If paid attention you would understand he is talking about the culture and mindset of
If you were paying attention you would understand he is talking about the culture of that time free love do what feels good don't woory about the consequences of your actions. That was a mindset that carried on through the 70s and didn't really change until the public became fully aware of aids.

The word is 'you're'

Go have a drink, gramps. You're only amusing when you're drunk and giving out your phone number.

The word is 'you're'

Go have a drink, gramps. You're only amusing when you're drunk and giving out your phone number.
Are you one of the cowards who called me, screamed like a little girl & hung up?

The word is 'you're'

Are you one of the cowards who called me, screamed like a little girl & hung up?
I didn't call you. I have better things to do than waste my time fucking with a miserable old drunk

The word is 'you're'

I didn't call you. I have better things to do than waste my time fucking with a miserable old drunk
That's interesting considering what you're doing RIGHT NOW.

Idiot

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame had a few words of advice about STDs to share with the good folks at CPAC. Classic :lol:
CPAC Officially Goes Off The Rails With Phil Robertson s Rant On STDs The Revenge Of The Hippies
"There is a penalty to be paid from what the beatniks, and it morphed into the hippies -- you say, what do you call the 110 million with the sexually transmitted illness -- it is the revenge of the hippies! Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll have come back to haunt us in a bad way."
Yep, it's pretty "classic" all right that HIV gotten from gay anal sex between young men picking up on the new social lifestyle fad pushed on them in schools and the media 24/7 is on an expontential increase in this group. Yea! A bunch of otherwise healthy young males have received an early death sentence. BTW, boys don't usually give each other HIV initially. They get it by older gay men already heavily infected.
Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
Phil Robertson's speech might have saved lives. I don't really have a problem with that actually. I'm tired of the deviant-sex lifestyle cult trying to completely eradicate normal American values. Good for Phil. Big fan of the show. :clap2:

The new democrat talking point will be that normal people have at least one std.

If I remember correctly most of the STDs came during the DISCO era.....queers spreading their fecal diseases amongst each other, out into the switch-hitters, and then normals.

If I remember correctly most of the STDs came during the DISCO era.....queers spreading their fecal diseases amongst each other, out into the switch-hitters, and then normals.
You should remember, you were out there on the disco floor and getting bent over in restroom stalls

Dried up old coot Phil Robertson blames STDs on hippies and rock n roll, and the USMB Closet Fag Brigade turns it into yet another obsession over gay sex.

You should remember, you were out there on the disco floor and getting bent over in restroom stalls

You kiss your daddy's dick with that mouth, sonny?
I'll leave the dick-kissing to you, sissy boy. I hear you were the Queen of the glory holes back in your disco days
You seem to be really up on the gay lifestyle.

I hear experience is the best teacher; lecture on Professor.

Forum List

Back