Phil Jackson, the coach of Jordan and the Bulls, and Kobe and the Lakers; is a RACIST!!!

When Patrick suggested that the play-call may not definitely mean Jackson is racist, Pippen responded: “Well, that’s your way of putting it out, and I have my way. I was in the locker room with him. I was in practices with him. You’re looking from afar.”
That's all I need to know.
Scottie-Pippen-Phil-Jackson.jpg

Just look at him - the prime example of white supremacy making a poor insecure black man, in pain with a busted nose, do all the work for him. You can almost hear him say, "do what I say, and don't give me any backtalk, boy."
Scottie-Pippen-Phil-Jackson-Bulls.jpg

Jackson needs to be stripped of all his championships, and the Hall of Fame memorabilia needs to be dismantled.

This pig white supremacist needs to be the example we need to help the sniffling white people understand just how bad it has been for black people.

Look at poor Scottie, now. It looks like he lost all self-worth and turned to drugs and alcohol.

Scottie blew all his money, he is just trying to make a buck

Pippen is trying to sell a book, must need money, that he just released. He call Jackson a racist because he drew up a play for Kukoc to take the last shot vs. NY in a playoff game. Pathetic cheap shot.

Forum List

Back