Pharrell brings "Happy" message on climate change to U.N

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
My gosh the GW fear mongering reaches new levels each day. I guess unless someone is not being put out of work in the US due to GW fear then we just are not happy. For crying out loud he is a rap singer this is propaganda pure and simple. Hell the kids had to walk through snow to get to the BS. What a crock.

Pharrell brings Happy message on climate change to U.N. - CBS News

"Protecting our planet is fundamental to the pursuit of human happiness," Pharrell said, telling the enthusiastic crowd, "We only have one home and there's climate change... If you don't (take) care of your home, you don't have a life, and we have to transition from climate change to climate action."

My gosh the GW fear mongering reaches new levels each day. I guess unless someone is not being put out of work in the US due to GW fear then we just are not happy. For crying out loud he is a rap singer this is propaganda pure and simple. Hell the kids had to walk through snow to get to the BS. What a crock.

Pharrell brings Happy message on climate change to U.N. - CBS News

"Protecting our planet is fundamental to the pursuit of human happiness," Pharrell said, telling the enthusiastic crowd, "We only have one home and there's climate change... If you don't (take) care of your home, you don't have a life, and we have to transition from climate change to climate action."

Lol...yes I was reading that a few minutes ago. He is a fave singer, songwriter and composer of mine and tends to keep things on the positive side, however he may not be the smartest thinker on the planet, after-all he is working with Al Gore..lol.

I wish Pharrell would have sent the message of a united family being the highest and best use of a person's time, rather than climate change. The climate is always changing, but the pursuit of happiness for a young kid, starts with having a stable and loving family. That is the HOME LIFE I wish he would have addressed.

All we need is to sing Kumbaya and all will be well.

Global_Warming.jpg

Forum List

Back