Pfizer’s vaccine studies are based on FRAUD and put lives in danger, warns former Pfizer vice president

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Spooky....

Anyone else wonder if COVID was built because certain elite believe it's the answer for over-population? We probably are actually, but fuck, that's going in deep.

Spooky....

Anyone else wonder if COVID was built because certain elite believe it's the answer for over-population? We probably are actually, but fuck, that's going in deep.

Vaccine Holocaust . ORG? You gotta be kidding me! The let you post this in politics forum? If you don't want to take a vaccine to avoid Covid-19 or 20 or whatever iteration we're into now, don't take it. I looked these people up. It is not just the Covid vaccines for them it is all vaccines for those guys. You cannot depend on what they say unless you are one of those unfortunate people who are allergic to everything and have bad reactions to vaccines. I feel for you. I do. But, there is no getting around the fact that vaccines in general have been around a long time and done a lost of good virtually wiping out many diseases. Good luck to ya.

Spooky....

First of all, vaccineholocause.org? WTF? :lol:

This is a guy who said that if it weren't for false positives, we'd see that the pandemic was almost over in September.

Spooky....

You are quoting a proven fraud, Mike Adams. This should be taken down.
According to STAT News “NaturalNews.com was founded by Mike Adams, who claims to have cured his own type 2 diabetes with natural remedies. Through a network of more than 200 websites, with names such as VaccineHolocaust.org and Healthfreedom.news, Adams has long promoted the debunked claim that the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine causes autism.”.

Forum List

Back