Pfizer chose to ‘hide’ cure for Alzheimer's.

What's the problem, angelo? We all know that there is a possible connection between Alzheimers and this drug.

Ask your doctor if he'll prescribe it to you if you have the disease.
I don't need a doctor, just weed.

Grass is a lot cheaper than this drug, it cost $5000 a month. Certainly seems like a smart idea to pick up a nickel bag before ponying up the big cash

What's the problem, angelo? We all know that there is a possible connection between Alzheimers and this drug.

Ask your doctor if he'll prescribe it to you if you have the disease.
I don't need a doctor, just weed.

Grass is a lot cheaper than this drug, it cost $5000 a month. Certainly seems like a smart idea to pick up a nickel bag before ponying up the big cash
I'm wondering how long before we see RJ Reynolds Cancer Treatment Centers, and the
Nabisco Diabetes Foundation.

Big pharmaceuticals companies are part of the corruption of America. When I see something that used to cost 50 cents go to $60 in 2 years? AFTER Obama's so called "Affordable Health Care" thingy? Really? What am I supposed to do, call a freekin cop? The corruption of America. Building overpriced VA hospitals, building light rail, moving airports we never asked for or wanted...all for big $ and the contractors/providers/PACS just wanted...Funny how that works, reminds me of that movie "China Town".

Big pharmaceuticals companies are part of the corruption of America. When I see something that used to cost 50 cents go to $60 in 2 years? AFTER Obama's so called "Affordable Health Care" thingy? Really? What am I supposed to do, call a freekin cop? The corruption of America. Building overpriced VA hospitals, building light rail, moving airports we never asked for or wanted...all for big $ and the contractors/providers/PACS just wanted...Funny how that works, reminds me of that movie "China Town".

The drug in question here is pretty new and took a lot of research to manufacture. I understand the high costs involved, Pfizer needs to make the money while they can.

What I am curious about is the price of Seconal as opposed to that of Valium, or Librium .

Why are reds so much more expensive than its benzodiazepine competitors? They've been manufacturing barbiturates for more than a century, is it really that much more difficult than other tranquilizers?

The drug in question here is pretty new and took a lot of research to manufacture. I understand the high costs involved, Pfizer needs to make the money while they can.

What I am curious about is the price of Seconal as opposed to that of Valium, or Librium .

Why are reds so much more expensive than its benzodiazepine competitors? They've been manufacturing barbiturates for more than a century, is it really that much more difficult than other tranquilizers?
Could this possibly be a SCAM? With lawyers? Because we all know how reputable and honest lawyers are. Like the ones that worked with Philip Morris. Cancer. Tobacco? Same ones that denied the smoking- cancer connection

Could this possibly be a SCAM? With lawyers? Because we all know how reputable and honest lawyers are.

That's certainly a possibility I guess. But the fact that secobarbital has a lot of competition in the field of tranquilizers and those pills are a whole lot less, I'm thinking there is another explanation.

Greed knows no boundaries, apparently..

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is under fire for deciding not to act on data suggesting that the rheumatoid arthritis drug Enbrel may be useful for preventing or treating Alzheimer’s. RT America’s Mollye Barrows joins Scottie Nell Hughes with the details.

How do you get cure from it may be useful.

Forum List

Back