Pfizer Announces It is Satisfied with Clinical Trials, Will Push 3 Doses of Covid Vaccine for Under 5-Year-Olds, Adult Trials Not Over

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Even the adult clinical trials for safety are not complete until 2024. Covid cultists are criminally insane.

"Pharmaceutical company Pfizer has pronounced that it is satisfied with its Covid-19 vaccine clinical trials for infants and toddlers and will proceed with submitting a 3-dose vaccine regimen to the Food & Drug Administration for approval."

Proof That Pfizer Clinical Trials for Safety Not Over Until 2024

1653360368325.png

COVID vaccine adverse event reports 5/13/2022 release of VAERS data:
1653360582894.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is cropped-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-says-1.jpg

Above Source: KUSI San Diego

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png

Above chart source: Bloomberg News

'Our son was killed by vaccine'

Even the adult clinical trials for safety are not complete until 2024. Covid cultists are criminally insane.

"Pharmaceutical company Pfizer has pronounced that it is satisfied with its Covid-19 vaccine clinical trials for infants and toddlers and will proceed with submitting a 3-dose vaccine regimen to the Food & Drug Administration for approval."

View attachment 648778

View attachment 648779

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is cropped-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-says-1.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png

It's all about the dollar bills y'all. Drug companies gotta make profits even if they have to sicken Americas kids to get that money. Our government is on board with that.

It's all about the dollar bills y'all. Drug companies gotta make profits even if they have to sicken Americas kids to get that money. Our government is on board with that.

I wish that's all it was. But I think it's worse. No one knows what these things do in the long run but so far the news isn't good. Autopsies show that the spike proteins are hell on the organs and immune system.

Now we have 150 million people with trashed immune systems, heart inflammation (myocarditis) , blood clotting issues (strokes), and there are 40% more deaths in 2021 after the vaccines than in 2020. (See: CDC Study Falsifies Definitions to Cover Up Vaccine Deaths Shown by Autopsies)

I think they are trying to kill us.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor emeritus of the University of Mainz, winner of Aronson Prize for achievements in microbiology and immunology, on the autopsy findings of the Pathology Conference. (View at Rumble)

View attachment 648778

View attachment 648779

It’s tens of billions in new money
. These drug companies are as bad as the cartels

Covid is a dead horse. Next up monkeypox

It never caught on like they hoped, maybe the name wasn't scary enough. Or too many people thought "Monday pox? I don't even have any monkeys near me".

COVID still have viability to them so they will stick with it.

And 2024? Oh you mean after the presidential elections? So I guess they need it to still be an issue till then.

Next up is some polio traces being found in feces in England. My target date for the next hoax is no later than 9/15. Now a positive reading such as was found Very Likely could be found anytime in last 50 years but, like I’ve said so often, we haven’t been scouring the planet to find the latest overreactive hoax until Trump needed defeating. Now the Republicans in general need defeating just 5 months from now so the wheels are already turning for the next worst case overreactive political health hoax.

Last edited:

Hell PotatoJoe is already getting ready for the next one...

I just described above your post what is next
Get ready for mandatory polio boosters (medically unnecessary) and proof of such cards or stay home.
Children will be the war zone as any parent who allows these needless experimental injections should have the children removed from their “care”
Now you mask fucks who are still running around with your surrender diaper glued to your face need to cut the shit out as you are advertisements for wanting more draconian mandates.

The thread title is inaccurate. Here is the correct version:

Pfizer is confident that its regulatory capture of the FDA, CDC and government players will enable it to profit from jabbing even more humans who won't benefit from the mRNA poison.

The thread title is inaccurate. Here is the correct version:

Pfizer is confident that its regulatory capture of the FDA, CDC and government players will enable it to profit from jabbing even more humans who won't benefit from the mRNA poison.
Factually your are correct but they will wrap it in “for the children” and lib loons will buy the emotion

Factually your are correct but they will wrap it in “for the children” and lib loons will buy the emotion

I'm horrified at the parents who are jonesing to get their babies jabbed. Sickos.

Forum List

Back