Pew: Trump Approval Highest in 3 Years

Ok....Well, I don't think anything magic is going to happen here...If this can help flatten this thing out, what's the problem?

And, isn't it great that it comes from existing approved and tried and true drugs that should be available in sufficent quanities?

We have to start seeing the positives in what is happening instead of constantly looking to call something a failure, or looking to place blame....Don't you agree?

Only when the positives are real and not just imaginary.

But the thing is, what threshold you place on that metric....Right now, the combo is promising, and could save lives...Unless all you really want to do is continue to blame Trump for every little thing....In which case, nothing will ever be good enough, or bring hope.

The travel ban the Left attacked is the primary reason his approval has skyrocketed.

As November approaches, Trump and his team need to remind Americans while the virus was spreading throughout the world, Trump was declaring emergencies and putting travel bans in place. During that same time Democrats were conducting a bogus impeachment trial and calling Trump a racist and xenophobe for the bans.

But the thing is, what threshold you place on that metric....Right now, the combo is promising, and could save lives...Unless all you really want to do is continue to blame Trump for every little thing....In which case, nothing will ever be good enough, or bring hope.

It is an easy threshold...don't falsely call something a cure...

It is promising and it is being tested in multiple clinical test. And even as it is being tested hospitals are still using it when they deem necessary. I think this is a good way to go.

As for Trump, I think the entire US government has done a shitty job with this, waiting far too long to jump into action. We wasted all the time the restrictions on travel from China bought us. The only thing I have specifically blamed Trump for was stupid tweets he sent and for downplaying it too much at the beginning.

The travel ban the Left attacked is the primary reason his approval has skyrocketed.

As November approaches, Trump and his team need to remind Americans while the virus was spreading throughout the world, Trump was declaring emergencies and putting travel bans in place. During that same time Democrats were conducting a bogus impeachment trial and calling Trump a racist and xenophobe for the bans.

Well, they're still doing it...Now that the 2+Trillion is approved, they will be closely watching his every move with it, and just hoping that they can fabricate something for Impeachment 2.0....

Mac1958, perhaps the above statement helps you understand what I mean when I say Trump has balls to defend his people. Someone who was afraid of being called a word would have kept the borders open resulting in death of many Americans.

Come on man...don't get hung up on semantics...I didn't call it that did I?

It is promising and it is being tested in multiple clinical test. And even as it is being tested hospitals are still using it when they deem necessary. I think this is a good way to go.

I agree. And the more positive results, the more widely it can be released...That is a win.

As for Trump, I think the entire US government has done a shitty job with this, waiting far too long to jump into action. We wasted all the time the restrictions on travel from China bought us. The only thing I have specifically blamed Trump for was stupid tweets he sent and for downplaying it too much at the beginning.

Yeah, the thing is, it is easy to armchair quaterback...So, what is getting your goat, is what has always got it, the style, instead of the substance...So, I don't expect you to vote for the man in Nov...now we can move on from that part.

Yeah, the thing is, it is easy to armchair quaterback...So, what is getting your goat, is what has always got it, the style, instead of the substance...So, I don't expect you to vote for the man in Nov...now we can move on from that part.

Yes, it is easy to armchair quarterback, but that does not change things should have been done differently.

What gets my goat is that the government knew it was going to be far worse than it what they were telling us and did nothing to really prepare. We waited far too long to ramp up creation and production of test. Trump's style, as you put it, is part of the problem. He has one way to deal with things and while that might work with humans a virus does not really care if it is called names and bullied.

I agree. And the more positive results, the more widely it can be released...That is a win.

He has to get hung up on semantics because it's all he has. And he must undermine the posts of reasonable people at all times as a low status male.

Rhetorically, it is the Trump cure. That is what I will call it.

Yes, it is easy to armchair quarterback, but that does not change things should have been done differently.

What gets my goat is that the government knew it was going to be far worse than it what they were telling us and did nothing to really prepare. We waited far too long to ramp up creation and production of test. Trump's style, as you put it, is part of the problem. He has one way to deal with things and while that might work with humans a virus does not really care if it is called names and bullied.

You are entitled to your opinion...I don't share it for the most part....So, I hope that post made you feel better.

He has to get hung up on semantics because it's all he has. And he must undermine the posts of reasonable people at all times as a low status male.

Rhetorically, it is the Trump cure. That is what I will call it.

Rhetorically it is the French cure...but it is not a cure either rhetorically or not.

You are entitled to your opinion...I don't share it for the most part....So, I hope that post made you feel better.

Which part do you not agree with?

That the government knew it was going to be far worse than it what they were telling us is not an opinion, it is a fact.

That we were months behind preparing test is not an opinion, it is a fact.

President Trump is defeating the virus, one step at a time, putting America first.

Meanwhile democrats are banning the Trump cure, want Americans dead over Trump saving the country.

November will be even more amazing than I ever thought.

There is no cure you dumb fuck...

how do you function on a daily basis being this ignorant?
I
Moron, chloroquine phosphate as in the malaria drug has been found to be effective against the virus. Democrats are banning it all around the country, because... the Bad Orange Man came up with it. They want Americans dead rather than president Trump getting the credit.

What kind of a moron bans a malaria drug anyway? Especially for a democrat who is for legalizing drugs, but apparently not real drugs that help people.

If I get the virus I will be taking the Trump cure, fuck democrats in the ass.
They are doing the studies to see if it really is effective. In France, it was given in combination with an antibiotic, and it helped some of the patients. They are now doing a study of 1,500 patients to see if it actually works. Do you want to pay for and take a drug that does no good? Just cool your jets. A handful of patients who had improvement -- may have been they were getting better anyway -- does not mean "Found to be effective." If it does work, GREAT!

There already is plenty of evidence that the drug does do a lot of good. What is missing is an official trial.

I suppose you rather die than take the Trump cure. I will take the Trump cure and live.
I hope it works. I definitely will wait until my doctor prescribes it.

Which part do you not agree with?

That the government knew it was going to be far worse than it what they were telling us is not an opinion, it is a fact.

That we were months behind preparing test is not an opinion, it is a fact.

Ok, tell me how a test to a virus that has not hit yet can be prepared?

This is where you tell us about your crystal ball....

President Trump is defeating the virus, one step at a time, putting America first.

Meanwhile democrats are banning the Trump cure, want Americans dead over Trump saving the country.

I
Moron, chloroquine phosphate as in the malaria drug has been found to be effective against the virus. Democrats are banning it all around the country, because... the Bad Orange Man came up with it. They want Americans dead rather than president Trump getting the credit.

What kind of a moron bans a malaria drug anyway? Especially for a democrat who is for legalizing drugs, but apparently not real drugs that help people.

They are doing the studies to see if it really is effective. In France, it was given in combination with an antibiotic, and it helped some of the patients. They are now doing a study of 1,500 patients to see if it actually works. Do you want to pay for and take a drug that does no good? Just cool your jets. A handful of patients who had improvement -- may have been they were getting better anyway -- does not mean "Found to be effective." If it does work, GREAT!

There already is plenty of evidence that the drug does do a lot of good. What is missing is an official trial.

I suppose you rather die than take the Trump cure. I will take the Trump cure and live.

That would be wise...Don't go looking for fish tank cleaner....

I

It is the only way to get it legally.

The virus hit the first time around 21 Jan...the same time it hit in South Korea.

South Korea's leader two days later called together the heads of the necessary industries and told the needed to create test and mass produce them. And they did and they were miles ahead of us in testing. It was almost 2 months later that Trump had a similar meeting.

And on about the same day Trump was telling us the virus was under control and the markets were good a Senator from NC was telling donors this would be as contagious as the 1918 Flu, to expect schools to close and to avoid travel out of the country. And him and 4 other Senator were doing a fire sale of their stocks, one Senator even buying up a ton of stocks in a company that makes work from home software use by the government and many other major companies.

The virus hit the first time around 21 Jan...the same time it hit in South Korea.

South Korea's leader two days later called together the heads of the necessary industries and told the needed to create test and mass produce them. And they did and they were miles ahead of us in testing. It was almost 2 months later that Trump had a similar meeting.

And on about the same day Trump was telling us the virus was under control and the markets were good a Senator from NC was telling donors this would be as contagious as the 1918 Flu, to expect schools to close and to avoid travel out of the country. And him and 4 other Senator were doing a fire sale of their stocks, one Senator even buying up a ton of stocks in a company that makes work from home software use by the government and many other major companies.

So, it's political for you....You think that Democrats would have acted earlier? They control the House, why then were they obsessed with impeachment if all of this was in the offing during that time?

So, it's political for you....You think that Democrats would have acted earlier? They control the House, why then were they obsessed with impeachment if all of this was in the offing during that time?

No, it is not political for me and no I do not think the Dems would have done any better. If a Dem POTUS had done the exact same things I would be talking about them. I do not give a fuck what party someone belongs to.

You though have to defend Trump no matter what, I thought you were above that.

You talk of South Korea... is there a specific reason why you choose a country that is so far off America?

How about talking about European countries like Sweden - full of low status males, and they have stopped testing people not in the risk group.

Golfing Gator could sometimes be taken seriously if his default response of undermining didn't override everything else. Whatever you present to this low status male guy, he will find a fault.

No, it is not political for me and no I do not think the Dems would have done any better. If a Dem POTUS had done the exact same things I would be talking about them. I do not give a fuck what party someone belongs to.

You though have to defend Trump no matter what, I thought you were above that.

Oh, I'd like to think that I am reasonable...And I appreciate you saying that you'd be just as critical of democrats...I'd like to see a little more of that from you, but hey, what do I know?

Forum List

Back