Pew: Trump Approval Highest in 3 Years

In time of crisis people want to support the leader. They do it because they want unity and you can't change him tomorrow.

But I will point out Biden was 9 points ahead on a Fox Poll today... So some Americans are saying lets support Trump through this difficult time but when we get a chance we are dumping the idiot for a real President..
You couldn't be more mistaken...Trust me, the Right wants no unity with the Left...in fact we hope the divide continues to expand.

The world will now qurantine liberals to stop their harm to the world

In time of crisis people want to support the leader. They do it because they want unity and you can't change him tomorrow.

But I will point out Biden was 9 points ahead on a Fox Poll today... So some Americans are saying lets support Trump through this difficult time but when we get a chance we are dumping the idiot for a real President..

You seem to have that backwards, you mean dumping the President for a real idiot.

trading one idiot for another....life goes on

I have doubts Gator has ever identified anyone, especially any leader who stands for something as "non-idiot". Ways of the low status male are so predictable.

Even the greatest ever is not enough for the snark and bitching to stop.

Norman,

You know you trying to imply someone support idiots when you signature has InfoWars video...

You show us you're a gullible low information person on every post.

@Gator, I think you are doing a great job. Your mommy taught you not to pick on the weak, the slow kid. Norman here needs support, he doesn't see his error of his ways but your patience is great. Keep it up...

But I note that you believe the stimulus to be unconstitutional so I guess you want America to crash, and the people to slide into homelessness, and economic depression
From my reading(s) we were headed for another low point anyways

Check out what the Fed pulled outta the bill

~S~

But I note that you believe the stimulus to be unconstitutional so I guess you want America to crash, and the people to slide into homelessness, and economic depression
From my reading(s) we were headed for another low point anyways

Check out what the Fed pulled outta the bill

~S~

Probably so....The market was making the kind of gains we saw in housing in 06, and 07....And we know what happened there....

So, this virus, in addition to a possible correction that was coming anyway weren't a good mix....

But, I do think if we can get over this panic driven sabatoge

Notice we hear nothing from Democrats about their dream for open borders and hatred for the Racist Wall? I guess it took a virus outbreak to them to understand why walls and protecting our borders are a good thing.

States are protecting their own borders. For example, Rhode Island is “profiling” even targeting, New Yorkers, who arrive in their state because of the high probability of disease spread that New Yorkers bring. Is that racist? Is it xenophobic? No, it’s risk mitigation efforts.

Democrats know this when it comes to immigration but they can’t resist playing the R and X cards. Funny thing is, all of those Open Border activists are pretty quiet these days.

Trump is doing a great job managing this crisis from a Federal standpoint.

No telling how much the Democrats would have fucked this up.

Forum List

Back