Pew Poll:White liberals more likely to be mentally ill and depressed

The splits between liberal and conservative whites are pretty jarring, but not really all that surprising...

EVS2arXXsAENIVK

zEselWd.jpg

The Mexicrat Party is kept relevant and pillared by the mentally disturbed, the weird, the foreign, the taxpayer dependent, the degenerate. Nobody sane and normal votes Mexicrat....NOBODY

The splits between liberal and conservative whites are pretty jarring, but not really all that surprising...

EVS2arXXsAENIVK

zEselWd.jpg
My gay neighbor was a guilty catholic but loved Trump. Put the signs up, was so excited about Trump winning, then he blew his own brains out on inaugeration night. We assume because of that religious guilt. But funny he offed himself on inaugeration night when he was so happy about Trump winning. Fucking psycho. Happened right across the hall and I didn't her the gun shot? I must have been drunk that night. In fact I know I was.

Deplorables vote for Trump. Or Greedy conservatives. YOu'd vote for Lex Luthor admit it. If he was running against Biden or Hillary or Obama?

I could have told you that long before that study.
They have praised the worst president we have ever had since he was first nominated until today. They put up one of the worst and the most corrupt candidate in history which would have been 44.2 then pretend that it was a good choice. Out of numourous candidates it came down to two old white guys, one a communist, the other an Alzheimer's patient. They eventually chose the Alzheimer's patient. Who they try to pretend that he is normal.
They claim that they are for the people yet held up helping the people with demands of money for things that were irrelevant to the people but were part of their agenda.

EVS2arXXsAENIVK

zEselWd.jpg
My gay neighbor was a guilty catholic but loved Trump. Put the signs up, was so excited about Trump winning, then he blew his own brains out on inaugeration night. We assume because of that religious guilt. But funny he offed himself on inaugeration night when he was so happy about Trump winning. Fucking psycho. Happened right across the hall and I didn't her the gun shot? I must have been drunk that night. In fact I know I was.

Deplorables vote for Trump. Or Greedy conservatives. YOu'd vote for Lex Luthor admit it. If he was running against Biden or Hillary or Obama?
So because a person that had a mental illness killed himself you bring it up for some political point. Man not only do you appear to not have a heart but you also appear to be the self appointed apartment building busy body.

EVS2arXXsAENIVK

zEselWd.jpg

So because a person that had a mental illness killed himself you bring it up for some political point. Man not only do you appear to not have a heart but you also appear to be the self appointed apartment building busy body.
He must be a homophobe

EVS2arXXsAENIVK

zEselWd.jpg

I just thought it interesting. Actually, I was the only person in my condos who didn't know he was a half a fag so no I'm not a busy body. I mind my own business. If I was a busy body I would have told him fuck his parents and that church and live your life the way you want to. I would have certainly told him not to kill himself over it.

Forum List

Back