Pew: Donald Trump Voters Are Tolerant, Hillary Clinton Voters are Intolerant

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Now who would have thought thst...certainly not me!!!

A large Pew survey shows that Donald Trump’s supporters are more tolerant, open-minded, respectful and understanding than are Hillary Clinton’s vibrantly diverse supporters in her coalition of ethnic, sexual, professional and progressive factions.

“Clinton backers – particularly highly educated ones – have more difficulty respecting Trump supporters than the other way around,” Pew acknowledged in the Nov. 1 report.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

this is so true. the libdems have been intolerant for some time, and their bumper stickers used to cry out "question authority".

It's odd that Hillary supporters have more education and are also poor.

Are they all teachers?

A large Pew survey shows that Donald Trump’s supporters are more tolerant, open-minded, respectful and understanding than are Hillary Clinton’s vibrantly diverse supporters in her coalition of ethnic, sexual, professional and progressive factions.

“Clinton backers – particularly highly educated ones – have more difficulty respecting Trump supporters than the other way around,” Pew acknowledged in the Nov. 1 report.

Why would anyone in their right mind be tolerant of you?

lol, a link from Breitbart wants to school us on tolerance? Is this parody?

• Banned

Because I entertain and educate...you fail on both countd!

I'm not posting to hear monkey applause.

Mỹ point proven!

Mỹ point proven!

Name ten principles of liberalism that you tolerate.

Or name five...

I'm not posting to hear monkey applause.
Perhaps a banana will suffice instead!

Mỹ point proven!

Name ten principles of liberalism that you tolerate.

Or name five...

Can you tell me what they are...so I can pick. 50 principles would be a good start, so I can try to pick 5!

The ones given are freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality and international cooperation

I see issues with current D's election strategy and methodology on the first, second, third, fifth, sixth, and possibly seventh...

Ya know if ya'll would stick to said principles I would really like that. :)

That's why all the violence at trump rallies is caused by dim scum.

"Nearly six-in-ten registered voters who back Clinton (58%) say they have a “hard time” respecting someone who supports Trump for president; 40% say they have “no trouble” with it. Nearly the opposite is true among Trump supporters, with 56% saying they have no trouble respecting someone who backs Clinton and 40% saying they do have trouble with it."

You know why that is true?

Because substantively, in general, the Clinton agenda isn't as intolerable as Trump's.

New Topics

Forum List

Back