Pets boosting morale during coronavirus pandemic, study says

Make sure local veterinarians are taking new clients.

A lot of them are operating under COVID protocols set by the AVMA and are having a hard enough time keeping up with their existing clients.

• Banned

i'm gonna get some pets, then
Pets are good for everything. Improved health, faster healing, happier living. Adopt a stray and save a life.

dog-balloon1.jpg

My dog barely leaves my side anymore...the other night it was warm out so I sat by the pool and had a few beers and dozed off...around midnight my dog nudged me and woke me up to go to bed....
He follows me around the house and seems extra protective as if he has been watching the news....
He used to sleep in the laundry room but has taken to sleeping on the floor right at the end of my bed...he is a trained perimeter guard dog so I leave the back door open on warm nights and at least twice a night he goes out and patrols the yard....
I do feel safe with him around so I guess he helps a ton with getting through this shit we are faced with....he is my best friend in the world....when I go to the store I take my motor home and leave the AC on so I can take him with me....
He sits in the drivers seat waiting for me to come back...maybe he can sense a bit of unease in me that I don't notice...but he definitely is acting differently than before covid.....

• Banned
i'm a professional snake-catcher, ex-pro boxer...too tough for pets!

I have ten dogs myself..
unless you have a dogsled thats a sign of you having a mental problem,,,
dogs are a good thing!
yes they are,,,
i made you tap out!

I have ten dogs myself..
dogs are a good thing!
yes they are,,,
i made you tap out!
when???

If you only have stupid shit like that to say don't say anything, hunter...

I have ten dogs myself..
what good is a dog sled going to do me where I live?
exactly,,,

I have ten dogs myself..
do you pronounce it missouree or missourah? Tom Waits pronounces it missourah, so i'll go with him

I have ten dogs myself..
do you pronounce it missouree or missourah? Tom Waits pronounces it missourah, so i'll go with him
its pronounced Missouri,,,

Forum List

Back